getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Please add some tasks to my calender (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427189)

Herwhoralhighness 08-06-2023 01:52 PM

Please add some tasks to my calender

Hi, I've been hoping for some nasty dares/tasks to do in my final 3 weeks of summer vacation. So I am here to humbly ask your dirtiest of minds to add as many tasks as you can think of to my calender teamup.

I ask that they involve either diapers, scat or anal, besides that be as extreme as you like (I'm really depraved) and if you'd like we could work out a way of sending proof.

dzbll 08-06-2023 01:58 PM

put in a large plug and put on a diaper, you will wear it for 24 hours. take laxatives every 8 hours. you may not remove plug or diaper until 24 hours are up. You will need to force your shit around the plug

After 24 hours you will put the nasty dirtied diaper on your face use your xl dildo and fuck your ass 200 deep hard strokes, repeat this 20 time, After each 200 strokes you will use a paddle or similar to smack your balls 50 times.

After its all complete you will flip a coin, it tails do it all again. If heads you are done.

Herwhoralhighness 08-07-2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzbll (Post 5183550)
put in a large plug and put on a diaper, you will wear it for 24 hours. take laxatives every 8 hours. you may not remove plug or diaper until 24 hours are up. You will need to force your shit around the plug

After 24 hours you will put the nasty dirtied diaper on your face use your xl dildo and fuck your ass 200 deep hard strokes, repeat this 20 time, After each 200 strokes you will use a paddle or similar to smack your balls 50 times.

After its all complete you will flip a coin, it tails do it all again. If heads you are done.

Thanks for the dare, I'm about 11 hours in right now and am really messy and wet already. It feels disgusting and incredible. If you'd like some pics for proof, pm me.

GivingWantingDares 08-07-2023 01:38 PM

I have added one for tonight. If you can use an app to take regular photos (there are several, at least on Android) even better. :)

Herwhoralhighness 08-07-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5184750)
I have added one for tonight. If you can use an app to take regular photos (there are several, at least on Android) even better. :)

Very sorry but I was already asleep, so I moved the dare along one day and will start it tonight. Thanks for making me do something depraved.

GivingWantingDares 08-08-2023 11:33 AM

No issue :) Enjoy it! I added one more ;)

Herwhoralhighness 08-09-2023 01:20 PM

So I've been dared to play a strip game with 5 people. 3 of which need to come from this thread. If you would like to see me get naked, pm me tomorrow between 10AM - 5PM CET.
We'll be playing battleships and every boat sunk is an item of clothing removed, no more clothes means we get creative.