getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   24/tF - ask me questions about my humiliating life! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426561)

LucyTheBedwetter 07-16-2023 11:44 AM

24/tF - ask me questions about my humiliating life!

Hi!

My name's Lucy, I'm 24 and from the UK.

I'm looking to be asked humiliating, personally probing questions about myself! I'm going to ask kindly that we avoid boring stuff like "what bra size are you?", "what size shoes do you wear?", etc. I'd like to give really detailed responses, that spark an emotional response in me; and hopefully give you a laugh!

Some areas that I'd suggest (though not required) focusing on:

1. My personal life and history, particularly humiliating things that may have happened to me.

2. My history and relationship with my kinks (especially diapers and sissification).

3. My sex life.

No need to hold back. If you manage to make me cry with trauma, then consider yourself a winner!

howl 07-16-2023 05:58 PM

Have you ever been caught in diapers, or have someone find your diapers?

DoctorWorm 07-16-2023 08:14 PM

Is sissification play for you more about humiliation or affirmation?

blankblank 07-18-2023 05:28 PM

- Whens the first time you had sex? What was it like?

- When did you first try wearing diapers for kink reasons? Did you have to wear them for practical reasons past early childhood? Did you wet the bed?

-Why do you enjoy being humiliated so much? What do you find most humiliating? Favorite degrading words?

LucyTheBedwetter 08-27-2023 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howl (Post 5163024)
Have you ever been caught in diapers, or have someone find your diapers?

I have never been caught wearing diapers (I think). Probably been a bit risque at times and maybe I was more obvious than I thought, but I think I've been pretty good at keeping it a secret. With the exception of a time that I stupidly left the (unmarked) box and (very marked) receipt for a diaper package in my room, while a friend slept in that room alone. I have no idea if they saw it and we kinda stopped being close after that - for different reasons - so I have no clue if they ever found it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorWorm (Post 5163097)
Is sissification play for you more about humiliation or affirmation?

It's completely humiliation. It's super problematic, but the idea of being made into a ridiculous stereotype of a woman - for people to laugh at - is such a humiliating turn on. Prancing around in tutus and ridiculous make-up in a bid to convince people that I'm valid... being reduced to just a sissy and not a true woman. Ugh, so hot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blankblank (Post 5165040)
- Whens the first time you had sex? What was it like?

- When did you first try wearing diapers for kink reasons? Did you have to wear them for practical reasons past early childhood? Did you wet the bed?

-Why do you enjoy being humiliated so much? What do you find most humiliating? Favorite degrading words?

- My first time having sex was with a stranger in a nightclub, in my first year of university. We went back to his, I gave him a blowjob and he tried to do anal in me. I don't think either of us finished and I ended up going home. Extremely awkward memory.

- I probably fantasized about diapers for nearly a decade before finally biting the bullet and playing with them actually around 2019. I don't recall needing diapers longer than average and I never really had an issue with bedwetting.

- I'm not too sure why I enjoy it so much. Just feeling so small and insignificant is a big turn on. I think gender and diapers are definitely the two potentials with humiliation with me - though diapers are tricky because I feel like I'm almost exhausted everything there is to fantasize and do with them. I think being made to feel like I can never be seen in a sexual way is a big turn on - to be almost cucked in a way where it's clear that I will never be anything more than a diaper slave, and having sex with me would never cross anybody's mind. In terms of favourite degrading words, probably "sissy baby", "bedwetter" or ashamedly (and dependent on context), the t slur.

PlayfulCurious 08-29-2023 01:26 AM

What's the longest time you spent in chastity?

What's the longest time you have worn a diaper?

Who in your real life knows about your kinks?

FenFluff 08-29-2023 04:14 AM

What is the most impactful dare you've gotten on this site?

What's your favorite style of padding?