getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   23 F - I slipped up.. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426448)

Little_blonde_slut 07-13-2023 12:13 AM

23 F - I slipped up..

Hey GD -
I currently don’t get on here as regularly as I would like and therefore my owner and I have a pretty standard rule of me being in denial unless I am playing with somebody and they explicitly state that I can cum.

Well today I was edging and I was only allowed to cum if I got permission from 5 people in a row. I while waiting for the last two yes’s I messed up and came - I’m so ashamed..

I was told by both my owner and the 4th person (who said no by the way) that I need to come on here and ask for punishments/consequences. Esp due to the fact that I often mess up my denial and cum cause i feel like it..

Ace_E360 07-13-2023 06:02 AM

This should help encourage you to come on getDare more often. Make a list of privileges that you could reasonably do without. (For example, 'food' is probably a bad choice, but 'underwear,' 'orgasms,' or 'beverages other than water' could be good choices.) For each 24 hour period you have not logged into getDare, randomly draw and lose one privilege. You can regain privileges by logging on to getDare. For each 24 hour period in which you log on to getDare and receive and complete a new dare, regain one privilege.

For a punishment for cuming without permission, start by losing two privileges.

Little_blonde_slut 07-13-2023 07:05 AM

Thank you for this - I will create the list and draw 2 today.
I appreciate you not only punishing me but also helping me become more accountable on here!

Little_blonde_slut 07-13-2023 07:25 AM

I need to let everybody know that this happened not only once, but it happened a second time late last night against a doms direct orders.

Clearly I need to learn that I’m not the one to decide when I cum..

ReallyMadHermit 07-13-2023 08:52 AM

Two hours of forced orgasms should teach this one, set up all 3 of your vibrators,, start your timer, cuff your hands behind your back, and ride it out.

You should also ask your dom, perhaps 2 hours isn’t enough, or they’d rather you reach a quota, they know your limits better.

Little_blonde_slut 07-13-2023 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit (Post 5159728)
Two hours of forced orgasms should teach this one, set up all 3 of your vibrators,, start your timer, cuff your hands behind your back, and ride it out.

You should also ask your dom, perhaps 2 hours isn’t enough, or they’d rather you reach a quota, they know your limits better.

thank you for taking the time to help punish me for my mistake. I’m here to say that some variation of this task will be done but that my new owner will decide the specifics and how it’s done.

As stayed above I will do a version of this task but after this one I will no longer be completing any tasks involving orgasming or getting to cum.

Thank you so much for helping to put me in my place!

Greatcornbow2 07-13-2023 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_blonde_slut (Post 5159443)
Hey GD -
I currently don’t get on here as regularly as I would like and therefore my owner and I have a pretty standard rule of me being in denial unless I am playing with somebody and they explicitly state that I can cum.

Well today I was edging and I was only allowed to cum if I got permission from 5 people in a row. I while waiting for the last two yes’s I messed up and came - I’m so ashamed..

I was told by both my owner and the 4th person (who said no by the way) that I need to come on here and ask for punishments/consequences. Esp due to the fact that I often mess up my denial and cum cause i feel like it..

Is your owner RL or just on gD? If real life then time you were in a chastity belt with owner keeping keys.

redcamel 07-13-2023 11:28 AM

Put a cap of a jam jar over your clit, so that you can't touch it, and wrap your crotch and ankles with a plastic film making a sort of "diaper" to keep the cap in place. You are allowed to take off the plastic film only twice a day for pee and poo, and you are allowed to change the plastic film only once a day. If you need to pee more than twice a day, you'll do in in your plastic diaper and will clean only the amount that will spill out. Do it for a week.