getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Test My Bladder (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426348)

DumbPissWhore 07-09-2023 08:54 AM

Test My Bladder

I want to do a hold today and would like to know how long I should hold and some tasks I should do while doing it. My bladder leaks easily (especially since I'm sick and keep sneezing) so this should be fun. I don't want to wet myself though.

For drinks, I have an energy drink, water, vitamin C drink, and some brandy I'll have later

Sex Speed Runner 07-09-2023 09:08 AM

If you do piss you must do it like a dog on all fours.

Drink 3 glasses of water and watch/listen to some piss hypnosis if you can find any. Should make you desperate.

Maybe do a workout or yoga as well to make it difficult with more movement.

DumbPissWhore 07-09-2023 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5155805)
If you do piss you must do it like a dog on all fours.

Drink 3 glasses of water and watch/listen to some piss hypnosis if you can find any. Should make you desperate.

Maybe do a workout or yoga as well to make it difficult with more movement.

Thank you for the dare. I have had the 3 glasses of water and am listening to some hypnosis with water rushing in the background. I found a 20 minute yoga video to do afterwards.

I have to wait for my roommate to leave to piss on all fours in the shower because we don't have locks and I'm scared to risk it, so it's gonna be a rough few hours until they leave.

dzbll 07-09-2023 12:55 PM

then you need to sit in your room and edge yourself.

DumbPissWhore 07-09-2023 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzbll (Post 5156025)
then you need to sit in your room and edge yourself.

I don't touch myself, but I am staying in my room until they leave

ltakltak 07-09-2023 02:30 PM

Time for some physical activity. Drink 2 cans of vitamin C-drink and do 10 star jumps. Enjoy!

DumbPissWhore 07-09-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 5156129)
Time for some physical activity. Drink 2 cans of vitamin C-drink and do 10 star jumps. Enjoy!

Thank you for the dare.

I have had the 3 glasses of water, 500mL of energy drink, and 2 vitamin C drink. I did the yoga video, which was hard between cow and cat pose then the cobra pose was a real challenge. The 10 star jumps right afterward made me leak a bit.

I think my roommate cancelled their plans because they were supposed to leave like an hour ago, but they haven't. I'm going to wait until the time they were estimated to come back to pee unless they leave at some point which I'm really hoping for because I'm getting desperate

GivingWantingDares 07-10-2023 11:27 AM

Any update on what happened next?

DumbPissWhore 07-10-2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5156878)
Any update on what happened next?

Sorry I forgot to post. I waited 3 hours, but it turned out they had been gone the whole time and I hadn't realised. So I had to wait another 2 hours for them to go to bed before I crawled into the shower and finally pissed.

I leaked a ton though, especially after the star jumps.

I will be doing another hold this week, probably Wednesday so I would like some more tasks for then.

Sex Speed Runner 07-10-2023 03:40 PM

On the day you decide to do it you should ask your roommate to watch a film with you, a nice one that lasts a few hours. You cannot go to the toilet until you have finished the film, and gone back to your room.

GivingWantingDares 07-10-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5157287)
On the day you decide to do it you should ask your roommate to watch a film with you, a nice one that lasts a few hours. You cannot go to the toilet until you have finished the film, and gone back to your room.

I think a Star Wars marathon would be better... but great idea :)

DumbPissWhore 07-11-2023 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5157287)

They do not like watching films, so they probably won't. I will ask, and if they say yes, we will be watching 2 movies. Otherwise I will sit in the common room and watch 2 movies or just sit in the common room on my laptop for the same amount of time.