getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   nude beach (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422966)

kadabra.s 03-04-2023 12:12 PM

nude beach

Hey,

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Have you done anything kinky there?

What do you consider appropriate to do on a nude beach?

gdBob 03-06-2023 07:39 AM

I've been to a few nude beaches, and I've done naked sunbathing and swimming on a regular beach that didn't have anybody else on it.

No, unless being naked where lots of people can see you counts as kinky.

It's not appropriate to be kinky if there are other people around. They're just there to enjoy the sun and the sea. But if there's nobody else around....

rhode64 03-06-2023 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=kadabra.s;5031573]Hey,

Yes
Yes
Depends if others are there and who they are . Its not really appropriate to do adult things if there are young people there .

JimmyKarlo 03-06-2023 02:03 PM

Have you ever been to a nude beach? Couple of times, yes

Have you done anything kinky there? Yes, but noone noticed. Rubbed my cock in a sandhole while enjoing a wonderful view

As long as one does not disturb the others... feel free

Kisune Karnon 03-07-2023 12:37 AM

I haven't been to one. I am curious to go to one.

Speedwolf 03-07-2023 12:51 AM

I love nude beaches.

I’ve done some sneaky rubbing of myself. Nothing major.

As much as I love the idea of public sex and exhibitionism, it’s not acceptable to do anything kinky. I have seen a lot of genital piercings though.

Picaboo 04-29-2023 12:36 PM

yes once and loved it
no
if it is appropriate at a normal beach it's appropriate at a nude beach people are there to enjoy the beach and nudity not sex

bogue270 04-29-2023 06:20 PM

There is a clothing optional beach near Sarasota Florida. Siesta Beach. We toook a boat out to it. Pretty much a nude beach. Honestly a lot of older people. It was pretty respectful actually. just sunbathers

rhl 05-22-2023 09:15 PM

Yes I've been
And no, you don't want to do anything kinky, doing so will bring the authorities. Nudists will not put up with any of this.

321tt 06-16-2023 04:46 AM

Nudist beaches are not a place for your kinks, in the sense of implying your kinks on others, basically forcing them into participation. (The boundary is still blurry, IMHO it's fine to e.g. go to a nude beach with a chastity cage, as that's purely your business and I don't consider it obscene, but things like actual roleplay, bondage, sex play etc. is a no-no.)

So yes, I have been to nude beaches numerous times, but I haven't done anything kinky there. The most kinky thing in this sense was hitting the pool at my gym locked in a CB, where the showers and changing rooms are communal (no curtains etc.)

And other than that, I have been hard numerous times on a nude beach, but nobody cares about my prick there.

rhl 06-16-2023 08:52 PM

Hey,

Have you ever been to a nude beach? Yes

Have you done anything kinky there? Absolutely No, you would be quickly arrested.

What do you consider appropriate to do on a nude beach? It is a family beach, play volley ball, swim, subath, talk,
Look up Gunninson Beach

redcamel 06-17-2023 06:51 AM

Hey,

Have you ever been to a nude beach? Yes, several times

Have you done anything kinky there? Not there, but once me and my girlfriend had sex in the water (there was nobody around, and we was in a beautiful caribbean beach, palms, white sand and blue water, impossible to resist). Does it count?

What do you consider appropriate to do on a nude beach? Well, not to bother or embarrass other people with sexual acts is a good idea, nude beaches are for people who enjoys nature, not a sex club. But if you are alone, and with the right company... why not?

hot_viper_2005 06-17-2023 12:11 PM

I've been to many nude beaches. And nudist camps inland as well. And some clothing optional skinny dipping places where I was among the few nude.

No kinky stuff at a nude beach, but I went nude on a beach that was NOT nude. And I did rub one out there. No one around.

I am pretty conservative on nude beaches and resorts. I don't want them to be closed for bad conduct. I enjoy them too much.

HeavyRing 07-25-2023 10:41 AM

yes, often

yes, sometimes

Well on a nude beach where normaly no kinky stuff is appropriate it's just beeing nude versus in bathing suits. However I personnaly consider beeing checked out and watched also sexually as part of the deal even there.
On some nude beaches doing kinky stuff is ok as long as no minors are around and nobody feels too agitated. When doing kinky stuff expect beeing watched, checked out, and others masturbate. However joining the action is only allowed when invited.