getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Spank me… (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422859)

naughtygirl1222 02-28-2023 12:13 PM

Spank me…

Hey,
I disappeared for a bit from here… but guess I’m back to do some stuff :))
I kinda wanna know if you had free range to spank me however you like what you’d do… pussy, ass, anywhere else you can think of :)) Would ya just spank me? Punish me further? When would you stop?
I guess I need to hear how a naughty gal should be treated… especially her pussy which is constantly turned on. Maybe the fear of serious punishment can put her back in line? Maybe I need to be told what to do anyway to stop me being worse…
Don’t wanna get spanked but definitely deserve it 😳
Feel free to tell me what you’d want…

Do or dare 02-28-2023 12:41 PM

I've messaged you on Kik. Chat me on there if you want to hear more!

wedgie_mistress 03-01-2023 12:16 AM

start by teasing your pussy. once hot and bothered spank pussy spread eagle 20 times. hard. spank ass 50 times hard with brush. back to pussy adding five more than before. spank ass adding five..continue until pussy spanks reach 50

colincup 03-01-2023 10:09 AM

I'd start by spanking your ass and the backs of your thighs, then move around to the inside of your thighs, just up to your tits, slap your face around some, and then I'd finish with a prolonged beating of your pussy.

Since you asked.

Have fun,
-Colin.

just.for.fun01 03-01-2023 10:33 AM

Well for starters you would be naked I would slap each ass cheek 10 times hard followed by 15 hard slaps right on your pussy I would then clamp your clip as I give attention to 10 hard slaps on each of your tits before clamping your nipples how does that sound for you?

I would also have some toys to use for pleasure after all the spanking

naughtygirl1222 03-01-2023 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgie_mistress (Post 5028517)
start by teasing your pussy. once hot and bothered spank pussy spread eagle 20 times. hard. spank ass 50 times hard with brush. back to pussy adding five more than before. spank ass adding five..continue until pussy spanks reach 50

Oop I actually wasn’t sure but I took this as something you wanted me to do to myself…
I’m in absolute squirming agony and that’s even with slacking a bit… I think it was almost 250 spanks on my poor pussy and I couldn’t really manage that hard after a while so it was more a tap which kinda turned me on…
Thanks though. I guess it’s taught me my pussy isn’t mine to touch. It was worse cuz I was horny and sensitive from teasing myself 😳

naughtygirl1222 03-01-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colincup (Post 5028810)
I'd start by spanking your ass and the backs of your thighs, then move around to the inside of your thighs, just up to your tits, slap your face around some, and then I'd finish with a prolonged beating of your pussy.

Since you asked.

Have fun,
-Colin.

Thanks for telling me… sounds like I’d get it everywhere and there wouldn’t be much let up. Prolonged beating of my pussy sounds… painful? Embarrassing? Idk, the thought of my pussy being completely helpless is an interesting one…

naughtygirl1222 03-01-2023 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 5028830)
Well for starters you would be naked I would slap each ass cheek 10 times hard followed by 15 hard slaps right on your pussy I would then clamp your clip as I give attention to 10 hard slaps on each of your tits before clamping your nipples how does that sound for you?

I would also have some toys to use for pleasure after all the spanking

Naked is always mega humiliating… but I guess I deserve it 😳😳 clit clamp sounds like torture!!

Greatcornbow 03-02-2023 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naughtygirl1222 (Post 5028027)
Hey,
I disappeared for a bit from here… but guess I’m back to do some stuff :))
I kinda wanna know if you had free range to spank me however you like what you’d do… pussy, ass, anywhere else you can think of :)) Would ya just spank me? Punish me further? When would you stop?
I guess I need to hear how a naughty gal should be treated… especially her pussy which is constantly turned on. Maybe the fear of serious punishment can put her back in line? Maybe I need to be told what to do anyway to stop me being worse…
Don’t wanna get spanked but definitely deserve it 😳
Feel free to tell me what you’d want…

You need someone else to administer, preferably male. Then ask for it in writiing. A dozen pussy, a dozen each num cheek, a dozen each boob.

naughtygirl1222 03-07-2023 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 5029556)
You need someone else to administer, preferably male. Then ask for it in writiing. A dozen pussy, a dozen each num cheek, a dozen each boob.

Sadly no one who can do it for me… best I can do is being told what to do and hearing what would be done if I was there 😳