getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F/18, turn me into a piss slut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420606)

Rosejam 12-15-2022 01:30 PM

F/18, turn me into a piss slut

I've been wanting to get turnt into a piss slut as in, holding, toilet control, wetting, hidden public. (anything to do with piss, except for drinking. I'll do.)

I've been needing to get trained into a good piss slut for awhile. You can add onto a list of daily things I need to do. You can include edging too.

comment down below how many glasses of any drink of your choice I must drink, 2 glasses max per person (you may comment again after someone else has.) and a task to do with my piss as well as holding, be STRICT!

I will be giving detailed reports. :o

just.for.fun01 12-15-2022 01:38 PM

Drink 2 glasses of water

Littlebot 12-15-2022 01:44 PM

A fun one for my subs.
Drink several glasses of water.

Once you feel the need to pee coming please drink 3 more glasses.

Then done a blindfold please and take yourself to the opposite end of your house from the bathroom.

When you have arrived spin yourself around several times. I want you to feel disoriented and not know what direction you are facing,

Bonus: if you have a vibratos put it on high before you blindfold yourself

Then your goal is to find your way to the bathroom befor you pee or worse.

One condition. You hit a wall. You are to SPIN until you have disorient yourself again.

When you think you’ve found the bathroom or give up and need to pee. Pee where you are at.

If you made a mess, you must clean it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosejam (Post 4955599)
I've been wanting to get turnt into a piss slut as in, holding, toilet control, wetting, hidden public. (anything to do with piss, except for drinking. I'll do.)

I've been needing to get trained into a good piss slut for awhile. You can add onto a list of daily things I need to do. You can include edging too.

comment down below how many glasses of any drink of your choice I must drink, 2 glasses max per person (you may comment again after someone else has.) and a task to do with my piss as well as holding, be STRICT!

I will be giving detailed reports. :o

Rosejam 12-15-2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4955608)
Drink 2 glasses of water

Just finished both!

just.for.fun01 12-15-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosejam (Post 4955621)
Just finished both!

Good have 2 more and edge 5 times after each no bathroom for 3 hours after the last one

Rosejam 12-15-2022 04:29 PM

bumping this thread!

LucyLou 12-15-2022 04:31 PM

Drink one glass of water and then roll a dice - post the result here. That's how many hours that your current panties have to stay on (and I mean completely on - no pulling to one side).

Garry0993 12-15-2022 04:33 PM

Drink 2 cup pf water.

You will have to edge 5 times every time you want to pee.

Ponies 12-15-2022 09:34 PM

2 glasses..

and every time you need to pee for the next 5 days you must first flip a coin, heads you may pee, tails you must hold for another hour and flip again. Continue until you either must wet yourself or land on head. If you land tails 3 times you must wet yourself and are banned from using the toilet for the rest of the day.

yeti2007 12-16-2022 05:51 AM

Drink 2 glasses.
Edge after each glass.
Stay dressed for 3 hours.

Potential_nobody23 12-16-2022 06:03 AM

Drink two glasses.
you have to wet yourself twice before you can change.