getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   All yours tomorrow (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420415)

Alex00 12-09-2022 05:47 PM

All yours tomorrow

Hey, tomorrow I'll be home alone until the evening so I'm looking for some fun tasks and rules to do throught the day.

I will respond only to getdare comments/messages.
Please only kink oriented tasks (no tasks such us don't use tv, don't play games,eat breakfast from the floor etc.)

Pm/comment if you need additional information.
Micromanage' my day with tasks and rules or if you don't have any paritcular ideas just go with something simple (e.g. put a plug in, if already in; pull out and put back in). Punish me. Use me. Tease me. Do whatever you'd like to do to your slave(within limits ofc)

time zone GMT+1
toys available: 3xplugs, prostate massager, dildo, panties.

I can do pic proofs via kik if you request so.

I will go to bed in an hour so you may pm me for info.

I was edging tonight a lot and am going to sleep with blue balls so tomorrow I should be incredibly horny. I will post here once I wake up and am alone.

northphx89 12-09-2022 06:16 PM

Ok, how about some regular tasks/rules for your day. Hopefully these sound good ;)
1. So every hour on the hour go ahead and edge for 5 minutes.
2. If it is an even hour put a butt plug in and leave it in until the next hour. Rotate sizes each time.
3. For odd hours use a dildo to fuck yourself for 10 mins once it reaches the half hour mark.

And go ahead and send pics for proof on kik. Always fun to see proof.

Alex00 12-09-2022 06:43 PM

Sounds great, could I just shorten these tasks to 30min and go alternately plug>dildo until I finish with the biggest plug and dildo fuck? So that there's more room for different variety of tasks.

Alex00 12-10-2022 02:03 AM

I just woke up. I’m going to take a shower now and then I’m beginning with the first tasks

aesop52 12-10-2022 02:12 AM

After half of your meal, wear a dildo in your mouth for 3 minutes.

Alex00 12-10-2022 02:34 AM

Update and plans:
I finished preparing. At :30 I put the small plug in, it stays in until full hour. I'm wearing boxers, sweatpants and a t-shirt. I'm going to have some light breakfast now with the break for the dildo. Then I gotta tidy my room a little bit I guess.

Alex00 12-10-2022 03:10 AM

Another update: plugged, sucked, fucked, edged and leaking.

I completed the meal task. I held the dildo just to the back of my throat so I would gag but feel uncomfortable. I got the dildo a bit sloppy. Then I proceeded to edging for 5 min at :55 while I was still having the plug in. Once I finished edging I took the plug off and switched to dildo. And kept grinding on it on my chair for 10min. The dildo made me feel a whole lot fuller.

txversboy 12-10-2022 03:33 AM

How about, you must remain naked for the rest of the day. No clothes allowed! If you must put on something to cover you your balls must be tied to your ankle.