getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   new pm dare...reward ;) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418969)

lucy22 10-20-2022 06:50 PM

new pm dare...reward ;)

hi everyone! i have posted a few pm dare threads. i am looking for some very hard/extreme pm dares (none against limits/no plug). i will leave this thread open as long as it is popular. at the end of every week i will select a "winner" i will pm this winner and we will negotiate a reward. depending on how long this goes on. if it is a popular thread will we do what i stated previously, if it is a short lived thread i will pick the best pm dares and pm them for a reward!

i ask that the pm dares stay around my likes...you can implement some dislikes as well. i know it will be kinda hard to find new and different wedgies but i ask that you try. to sweeten the deal anyone who comes up with a creative wedgie dare will also receive a reward ;)

have funnn ;)

justdave67y 10-20-2022 07:21 PM

Try a chair wedgie for 20 minutes

Mreow 10-20-2022 07:27 PM

"Shoulder propeller" and you'll get in a shoulder wedgie, then pass a wooden spoon between the 2 newly made straps and twist it a few times, holding that wedgie for x minutes

lucy22 10-20-2022 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justdave67y (Post 4906171)
Try a chair wedgie for 20 minutes

i already have this pm! thank you though

wolf82 10-20-2022 07:54 PM

Front tooth: You'll apply toothpaste to your clit, give yourself a frontal thong wedgie and maintain it for 30 minutes

wedgie_mistress 10-20-2022 08:15 PM

BED-POST, Give yourself a hard wedgie and put the legholes over the top of the bed post and sit on the floor x minutes.

BAD=SPANK, if someone says your bad or anything you have done is bad (even "bad dare") you must do this dare, spank yourself 15 plus number of letters in their message or comment.

RAZOR THIN, take a g string, give yourself a wedgie no matter how high it goes (idc if it's atomic), once it stops find a way to secure it and bend over and touch your toes 25 times. (if you refuse to do atomic must be at least a shoulder or vampire wedgie (held by teeth)).

lucy22 10-22-2022 11:37 PM

any more takers??

bluedieblub 10-23-2022 12:37 AM

UNO REVERSE: I will complete all PM dares that are within my limits from your PM dare list.

LeeXi 10-23-2022 01:19 AM

Chained and Begging:
You will first cover your dildo in chili oil. Then insert it into you pussy. Then pull up panties into a front and back wedgie. To hold it in place you must run a chain around the front and back loops and lock it around your neck. You may not release for 4 hours. You may beg for release from other GD users for each rejection you add 1 hour for each permission received reduce by 30 mins.

Incognito147 10-23-2022 01:28 AM

Stuff you pants with Lego, or other slightly uncomfortable objects, create a bra connector wedgies.then duct tape over the underwear all round. Disconnect he wedgies but stay taped up for four hours. Drink a glass of water every half hour if you can. If you need to pee, pee yourself.

I think this is creative so looking forward to my reward!

AsYouPlease 10-23-2022 04:19 PM

BRIGHT RED and I will bend over and rub rough sandpaper against my cheeks until they are bright red and stinging. Afterwards, I will follow it up by lathering my cheeks with a layer of toothpaste, waiting 10 minutes and wiping it off with more sandpaper.

MOTHER NATURE and I will stuff my tightest panties with nettles and wedgie myself (with a wedgie type of your choice) for X minutes (max: 10).

Bloxo 10-23-2022 04:25 PM

Hmm...I'm not a wedgie expert...but let's have a go...

WEDGIE SCAVENGER HUNT: Give me 6 objects to find, I have to remain in a different kind of wedgie until I find each object (you may specify these if you wish), for every object I cannot find I have to take 50 spanks.
If I find all objects I get to give you a dare in return