getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   19F Ask me anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418571)

wildalisa 10-05-2022 01:36 PM

19F Ask me anything

Hi!

I'm Alisa. I'd love to answer any question about myself. I'm a little particular as I hope you'll find. Since I was a kid, I've not been very tidy. I usually go three or four days without showering and if I don't need to go out I don't even change clothes. I got used with the time and now it seems really normal to me. I usually work from home so I don't have to tidy myself up very often.

I'm a really horny person. I can't stay more than a few days without orgasming. I also like humiliating myself, like walking naked in front of a window now and then or drawing dicks in places not entirely covered. A few times I tried making a mess of myself with food. Is not my favourite but also I didn't entirely disliked it.

And I think this is too much for an introduction so ask me anything else you want to know about myself. I think I can be really interesting :p

jstmefred 10-05-2022 01:47 PM

Please tell us all f the type of items you have ever tried to use to masterbate with. What non dildo,item has been the most enjoyable, what would surprise us?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildalisa (Post 4891132)
Hi!

I'm Alisa. I'd love to answer any question about myself. I'm a little particular as I hope you'll find. Since I was a kid, I've not been very tidy. I usually go three or four days without showering and if I don't need to go out I don't even change clothes. I got used with the time and now it seems really normal to me. I usually work from home so I don't have to tidy myself up very often.

I'm a really horny person. I can't stay more than a few days without orgasming. I also like humiliating myself, like walking naked in front of a window now and then or drawing dicks in places not entirely covered. A few times I tried making a mess of myself with food. Is not my favourite but also I didn't entirely disliked it.

And I think this is too much for an introduction so ask me anything else you want to know about myself. I think I can be really interesting :p

wildalisa 10-05-2022 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstmefred (Post 4891138)
Please tell us all f the type of items you have ever tried to use to masterbate with. What non dildo,item has been the most enjoyable, what would surprise us?

I like to use my finger. Some of the more strange items I tried (just to try :P) was a frozen banana, hairbrush, the handle of an umbrella and the heel of a shoe. The hairbrush was the best. I don't know if it surprised you but at the time the heel felt really kinky to me

johnwood 10-05-2022 02:12 PM

What are your darkest and most humiliating fantasies? Don't hold back

wildalisa 10-05-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwood (Post 4891164)
What are your darkest and most humiliating fantasies? Don't hold back

I have two.

The first one is to be in a wood sourrounded by many guys who are watching me masturbating and they're masturbating too. And I want to be completely covered in cum before having my orgasm. I want to imagine how hot and sticky the cum would feel in my skin.

The other one is to be kidnapped, tied in a baseground and being fucked and spanked all day. Maybe different guys that will go down just to play with me and then leave me totally humiliated and used.

ltakltak 10-05-2022 03:11 PM

Basics first:
-what's your living situation?
-describe the 5 most important people in your life
-how often do you meet them?
-do you ever get comments on your smell?
-what types of clothing are you normally wearing?
-what do you wear when you go to sleep?
-What is it you like in humiliation?

wildalisa 10-05-2022 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4891207)
Basics first:
-what's your living situation?
-describe the 5 most important people in your life
-how often do you meet them?
-do you ever get comments on your smell?
-what types of clothing are you normally wearing?
-what do you wear when you go to sleep?
-What is it you like in humiliation?

Thank you sir for your questions.

-I live alone in an appartment.

-I have three. My mom, my sister and my best friend. My mom and my sister are very much alike. They love staying home, watching TV and cooking. I love it too and everytime I can I join them. My best friend is very active person. She loves travelling. She's now in another country working but I talk to her frequently.

-No. They know me very well. But when I gather with them I try to tidy up myself :p

-Usually jogging or leggings and t-shirts.

-To sleep a tshirt and panties

-I enjoy being embarrassed. It's like a hot sensation growing from inside and making me super horny.

ltakltak 10-05-2022 03:30 PM

Thanks for the answers, I'll continue:

-describe from all the clothes you are wearing now
--how long you have been wearing them
--how they smell.

-When was the last time you washed clothing?

-how filled is your laundry basket?

-what pee related dares/activities have you done?

-do you buy new clothing in a shop or on line/

-how often are you working at the office (never?)