getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   keepin clean (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417642)

lucy22 09-03-2022 12:21 PM

keepin clean

i am a 22f looking to stay extra clean with toothpaste dares and punishments!

i am new to toothpaste dares and just wanna experience a little more. i ask that the dares aren’t too long.

please have fun! you can include anything (if i don’t like it i will ask for something else)

there are no limits! you can post as frequently as you like as well as back to back!!

JackBlack351 09-03-2022 12:28 PM

Put a bit of toothpaste on your plug and fit it inside. Keep it there for at least 30 minutes, more if you end up liking the feeling :p

lucy22 09-03-2022 12:31 PM

thanks for the dare!!

i am currently doing it! please comment more

JackBlack351 09-03-2022 01:05 PM

Since you seem to like the feeling and want more. You can insert more toothpaste inside and outside your pussy, that will make the burn quite worse. After that give your self a shoulder wedgie to be sure it really gets to the right spot.

Feel free to reapply toothpaste to the plug, try to insert it deep inside with a finger first, and then plug.

Keep the wedgie and plug until you can manage and don't clean the toothpaste off until tomorrow morning.

hassns 09-03-2022 01:07 PM

Take a huge amount of toothpaste on your finger. Now spread your pussylips and put it all on them. Get a second finger of toothpaste and rub it between the lips. Now grab a thong and give yourself a frontal wedgie. Hold this for 20 min. durong this put toothpaste on two fingers and play with this one on your nipples.

humili8meplz 09-03-2022 03:35 PM

For this you will need a large tube of toothpaste some large panties - not a thong a pair of trousers, a chain - lock and a dice.

Start by emptying the toothpaste over the crotch of the panties - the whole tube.
Next put the panties on, make sure the toothpaste is on your pussy inc any hair all the way back to your arse hole (no plug allowed).
Now put on the trousers - put the chain through the belt loops and use the lock to close it - so you can’t pull the trousers down.

Now the dice - roll it.
1= 3 orgasms
2=4
3=5
4=6
5=7
6=8 and role again (add the scores).

You may only touch yourself through the trousers to give yourself the number of orgasms from the dice.

Role the dice again and using the same numbers above is how many times you must edge before each orgasm.

Once finished you may remove the chain and release yourself.

Let me know how it goes…

If you fail and cum too soon or you can’t cum enough times you must leave the panties on for 1 hour oer orgasm left.

lucy22 09-04-2022 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 4862205)
Take a huge amount of toothpaste on your finger. Now spread your pussylips and put it all on them. Get a second finger of toothpaste and rub it between the lips. Now grab a thong and give yourself a frontal wedgie. Hold this for 20 min. durong this put toothpaste on two fingers and play with this one on your nipples.

it didn’t burn at first but then it set in quickly! the thing eased the burn for just a moment when i first put it on but then having to pull it up into a frontal wedgie only made it so much worse. i sat in a front chair wedgie for 20 minutes to ensure i would not go easy on the frontal wedgie. i forgot to put the toothpaste on my nipples though. feel free to give me a punishment for this

lucy22 09-04-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4862204)
Since you seem to like the feeling and want more. You can insert more toothpaste inside and outside your pussy, that will make the burn quite worse. After that give your self a shoulder wedgie to be sure it really gets to the right spot.

Feel free to reapply toothpaste to the plug, try to insert it deep inside with a finger first, and then plug.

Keep the wedgie and plug until you can manage and don't clean the toothpaste off until tomorrow morning.

i have come to realize wedgies make toothpaste dares so much worse. i kept the wedgie in for 1 hour before the toothpaste became too much. i am new to toothpaste dares and i am trying to learn to handle them however long i am given. however i could not wait until the next morning to wash it off and deserve a punishment. i am sorry for not properly completing this dare

JackBlack351 09-04-2022 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 4863179)
i have come to realize wedgies make toothpaste dares so much worse. i kept the wedgie in for 1 hour before the toothpaste became too much. i am new to toothpaste dares and i am trying to learn to handle them however long i am given. however i could not wait until the next morning to wash it off and deserve a punishment. i am sorry for not properly completing this dare

Unfortunately for you your performance is unacceptable and deserves a punishment.

We need to train you to bare toothpaste better, for this you will insert the toothpaste nozzle into your ass and squeeze, trying to fit as much toothpaste inside you as possible then PLUG.

After 5 minutes you will put 10 drops of hot sauce in your clit and wait for 15 minutes while kneeling on rice.

After the 15 minutes end, grab a ruler and spank your pussy 100 times, thanking for each spank.

You will try again to keep your ass plugged with toothpaste until tomorrow. I hope you can complete it this time or there will be worse punishments.

Good luck slut!

hassns 09-04-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 4863178)
it didn’t burn at first but then it set in quickly! the thing eased the burn for just a moment when i first put it on but then having to pull it up into a frontal wedgie only made it so much worse. i sat in a front chair wedgie for 20 minutes to ensure i would not go easy on the frontal wedgie. i forgot to put the toothpaste on my nipples though. feel free to give me a punishment for this

As punishment repeat this task, but put a buttplug in too. Of course you have to use toothpaste as lube :D

lucy22 09-05-2022 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4863216)
Unfortunately for you your performance is unacceptable and deserves a punishment.

We need to train you to bare toothpaste better, for this you will insert the toothpaste nozzle into your ass and squeeze, trying to fit as much toothpaste inside you as possible then PLUG.

After 5 minutes you will put 10 drops of hot sauce in your clit and wait for 15 minutes while kneeling on rice.

After the 15 minutes end, grab a ruler and spank your pussy 100 times, thanking for each spank.

You will try again to keep your ass plugged with toothpaste until tomorrow. I hope you can complete it this time or there will be worse punishments.

Good luck slut!

i got a quarter of a tube in my ass which felt so weird. i then plugged it in which took away that weird feeling a little bit..added an uncomfortable pain though. the toothpaste inside my ass was burning so badly i just wanted to wash it off but was afraid of a worse punishment. after 5 minutes i put the hot sauce on my clit which also burned. the rice hurt my knees tremendously i hate rice. i got a ruler and started the pussy spanks…which stung so bad and ended making me swollen and sore. i have the plug still inserted so we are doing good with the dare as of right now

lucy22 09-05-2022 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 4862205)

this is attempt 2 but with a plug this time. i am completing this dare after doing the previous one so i haven’t had a break yet. i rubbed toothpaste all over my pussy and grabbed a thong. i pulled it twice as high and sat in a dangling frontal instead. the pain and burning was so intense and i definitely learned my lesson. i didn’t forget to put it on my nipples this time they also burned quite a bit. after completing this i left the toothpaste on and will wash it all off in the morning. thank you all for keeping me minty fresh and clean! can’t wait for more dares

lucy22 09-05-2022 12:54 PM

i’ve completed all the dares in the thread currently. i think i could use a good cleaning ;)

lucy22 09-06-2022 09:38 AM

bumping the thread

pluky 09-06-2022 04:23 PM

Do my latest blog post's task but replace vaporub with toothpaste.