getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Area (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416984)

ShannW 08-11-2022 02:28 PM

28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Introduction
Welcome to my ad, and Thank you for taking the time to read this, I have been lurking on the forum for quite a long time but It's until now that I decided to create an Ad
About me
I'm 28 years old male and I live in Argentina, although I don't have any problems with different timezones, I got used to it. I'm self-employed and due to that I have a lot of time in my hands which preferably I'd be willing to spend with the person who decides to answer this ad, however, I know that most people have busy lives. It wouldn't be a requirement, some chatting every other day would be good enough.

Dom Me
I'm a very dedicated person, so if you choose me as a Dom you would have my full commitment to you. If you are more experienced, I could use some of your advice or knowledge, or if you aren't, we could learn and grow together.
As said before I can dedicate a lot of my time to my sub, we could have very long sessions or just chat all around, I could help you get through the day.
I would like to help you to make decisions through the day that may be hard for you to take, I would take away the responsibility and struggle of taking bad decisions out of you
I like the idea of being the light for slave’s goals in life. In other words, I would like to help you to reach your targets by using punishing/rewarding methods.

What I'm looking for and likes
I believe we are in this world to experience as much as possible and taste the more we can get from life. Here I am to gain more experiences, starting a new male-female interaction with someone who seems to dream the same.
I am looking for a relationship that will be built up between a dominant man and a submissive girl. One shot play or a kinky chat is not what I am interested. I want to start a “trust” based online relationship which will turn into something important for both sides.
The relationship shall add something to our daily life routines.
I know this may be daunting at first, but don't be scared. We can do everything at our own phase. There is no need to hurry things up,

I'd really like a lot of communication, but I know most people have a problem with that, that's why I'm fine with communicating at least once every other day. We should have some likes or interests in common, but don't let my not, so extensive list of likes discourage you, I'm eager to try new things.

• Hidden public
  • Total Control
  • Tease/Denial
  • Orgasm control
  • Guided masturbation
  • DDLG
  • Spanking
  • Anal and pussy insertions
  • Clothes management
  • Diapers
  • Wedgies
  • Reports

Why would you answer my ad and how
I know that out there just a click away there are hundreds of other people looking for subs, and I really can't promise to be better than any of them. But what I can really promise is that upon being my sub you would become my number 1 priority, I'd be focusing on everything you may need to enjoy this relationship more.
I'd prefer you to first contact me on here, I don't expect anything too elaborated, but you should tell me something about yourself, your likes, limits and if something of my ad caught your eye in particular.

ShannW 09-13-2022 04:01 PM

Here is the Monthly Bump

supbob123 09-14-2022 12:13 AM

Hello, I am interested I am a 28 year old female in the US. My Kik is SouthernPrincess_21
Look forward to i hearing from you

pluky 09-14-2022 04:43 PM

Well written, sounds very genuine and passionate, I hope you find the Sub you deserve.

ShannW 09-22-2022 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 4873760)
Well written, sounds very genuine and passionate, I hope you find the Sub you deserve.

Thank you very much, I really try my best to make my sub to feel comfortable and enjoy as much as possible

ShannW 10-23-2022 07:27 PM

Still looking for the right person.

PurpleS 11-18-2022 10:18 AM

I'll bump this to the top

ShannW 11-27-2022 05:47 PM

Bump

I'm still in the search for the right person.

ShannW 12-26-2022 09:05 PM

Last bump of the year.
I wish you all a happy new year!

sagarika 12-27-2022 12:21 PM

Let's connect over PMs :)

Messygirl249 12-28-2022 04:31 PM

hello! i am interested (: i am 21, female from the UK. My kik is messygirl249

ShannW 02-15-2023 07:39 PM

First bump of the year!
Still looking

ShannW 04-09-2023 10:58 PM

Bumping. Still on the search

ShannW 05-10-2023 09:19 AM

Hope to find the right sub. Bump

kinkgirlargentina 05-10-2023 01:41 PM

Hi, How are you? I am an expat in Argentina, Buenos aires and currently exploring the lifestyle with my boyfriend. So if you like, I am willing to connect in chat and discuss more.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch