getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   help me with extreme PM dares/punishments-comment for reward (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415858)

lucy22 06-27-2022 05:57 PM

help me with extreme PM dares/punishments-comment for reward

help me add extreme PM dares to my list! keep this pussy and ass sore and used! wedgies and anything else welcome as long as not in limits!

you can also add punishments…i’m trying to find other likes/limits/dislikes other than the ones i have! best comment will be thanked and i will be your slave for 3 weeks!

lovethembbw 06-27-2022 06:16 PM

First, add a link to your PM dares in your signature, it's difficult to go to your profile then blog to get the list of PM dares.
Here are few you may check:
- TRIPLE - You will have to have triple shoulder wedgie, first one will go by right side of your pussy, second one by left side and third one on between your labia (pussy lips)
- DOUBLE - Two shoulder wedgie together, first one will be placed in between your left labia and clit, second one right labia and clit, the objective is to get your clit standout by pushing from both side.
- KNOT ROPE - Will have a rope shoulder wedgie, but the rope should have a big knot around your poussy and ass
- SAND PAPER - any wedgie with sand paper inside pantie, rough side facing pussy and maybe another piece of sand paper around ass.
- CRADLE - Will have to hang a rope from ceiling having both of it's sides tightly knotted with the ceiling. Now have to sit by straddling the rope and swing like a cradle.

Apologies for my English, knock me for further clarification.

linearizationcannon 06-28-2022 01:12 AM

SLAP SLAP KISS: Within 24 hours of receiving this, I will find a stranger to spank my pussy 50 times before they fuck it.

Caya 06-28-2022 01:39 AM

pm list

I agree with lovethembbw add a link to your PM dares in your signature

Now for the pm dares.

-Plug- I will wear my plug for X hours (Up to you to decide and jes I know im pushing your limits with this )
-Sandy pussy- I will do any wedgie you say with sand paper inside pantie, rough side facing my pussy for x hours
-Sandy Boobs- I will wear a one size to small bra with sandpaper inside, rough side facing my boobs for x hours
-Commando- I won't wear Panties for x hours
-Bare chest- I won't wear a bra for x hours
-Breeze- I will wear s kneel length skirt outside for x hours
-Skirt X- I will wear a skirt that's X cm below my pussy
-Edge X- I will edge x times today
-Ride- I will ride the edge for x of minutes
-Hiit- I will do a hiit workout for x minutes
-Whip- I will whip myself with a electrical cord however you say
-Ruin- I will ruin a orgasm however you say.

Yes I know some of them will push you some you might be uncomfortable with
just pm me and we can discuss how we will make them fit
hope you enjoy the branching in other directions as well

teakey 06-28-2022 02:13 AM

Stranger wedgie: When receiving this I start asking strangers to give me a wedgie, have to keep asking till someone delivers

Rope wedgie: When receiving this I make myself a crotch rope wedgie style

AliMakk 06-28-2022 01:23 PM

RICE - spend 30 minutes kneeling on rice, hands on head and gag in. No distractions, look to wall.

Nettle - go on walk with nettle in underwear

lucy22 06-28-2022 07:22 PM

i don’t really know how to add a link for my pms to my signature :(

lucy22 08-30-2022 12:11 AM

let’s get this thread open againnn

Mreow 08-30-2022 12:46 AM

Shoulder propeller wedgie ^^
Enjoy :D