getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Kik - Pick my role (Roleplay, Text Only) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415710)

PrincessJessica 06-22-2022 01:31 PM

Kik - Pick my role (Roleplay, Text Only)

Leave your Kik if you're interested in sexting Roleplay. People reply with "Your role is..." and the fun can begin.

You (may) want to state:

- Roleplay interests - Any roles you'd like to play or a rough kind of your interests (eg Cheerleader, Teacher, Doctor, Prostitute, Sci-fi or indeed a particular fantasy you'd like to play out)
- Roleplay limits - Even in the role anything you'd consider firmly off limits (such as rape play, underage, incest, dangerous). Be careful as many things considered taboo or off limits normally are fine in RP.
- Role Identity - Characteristics such as gender, sexuality and Dom/Sub status that you'd only want to play.

You don't need to specify everything (or indeed anything) but you're then left completely at the whim of the person who contacts you to mold you into whatever they please. As RP is fantasy based the usual limits you have and standards of decency don't automatically apply. You may also like to state how long you're in for, who may message you, your experience or indeed anything else relevant.

This is meant to be sexting fantasy only so pictures, completing tasks and the like are never required.

To join (fill in, or just leave your Kik and let the person messaging decide)

Kik -
Roleplay Interests -
Roleplay limits -
Role Identity -

PrincessJessica 06-22-2022 01:34 PM

As there's at least the chance this could flop I'll at least start things moving.

Kik - PrincessJessica_M
Roleplay Interests - Feminisation (either playing females or forced into), bully (sub), blackmail (either), taboo (either), Humiliation (either) and public.
Roleplay limits - Animals, fantasy (ie other worlds, Sci fi) as I think I'd be rubbish at either.

Open minded to most things.

Submissive penguin 06-22-2022 02:00 PM

I love the idea of this thread. I hope it is able to keep going.

I'm up for roleplay for a little while.

My character gender: Male
My role identity: Submissive
My Roleplay character type: Roommate, Coworker, first date, retail worker (cashier, waiter, etc.)
My roleplay interests: Mind control, Domination, Magic (Telekinesis, Transformation) humiliation, being overpowered, bondage
Roleplay limits: incest, underage, animals (fictional monsters are okay)

arnosifx 06-23-2022 10:15 AM

My character gender: Male
My role identity: Submissive

Kik: anosifx

Toilet loser 01-12-2023 06:35 PM

I'm into this
Male sub/slave
Roleplay scenario- bully(victim)

Lotoloto 06-13-2023 10:30 PM

Roleplay interests - I want to be Sarah Cameron from OBX

- Roleplay limits - naked

- Role Identity - M/23/ free