getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Sex shop fun (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409075)

Samantha_slut 11-01-2021 09:52 AM

Sex shop fun

I am extremely lucky, my friend works at a sex shop in the heart of the city. She's letting me working there for the entire week. I'll do anything you say or want while I'm working as she wont care. She said aslong as the customers enjoy it then she's happy. It's a massive sex store they sell realistic sex dolls basically every toy, lingerie and costumes.

tzzzr 11-01-2021 10:01 AM

You should definitely wear as little as possible, ultra short skirt and no panties. Perhaps a sheer top.

What play opportunities are there in the store? Glory holes or anything like that?

MrJB 11-01-2021 10:10 AM

Here's some ideas for you to use:
  • Wear only lingerie/costumes available in the shop whilst working
  • Wear a remote vibe, leave the remote out with a note stating vaguely what it does
  • Have a set toy each day that customers can try out on you/watch you demonstrate
  • Become a maniquen for lingerie in the window for a set period each day
  • Wear a sign/write somewhere visible 'Just ask to see more of my body'. Flash anything a customer requests
  • Have at least 1 orgasm each day in store whilst the store is open
  • Give out something to every customer you serve - depending on how far you want to go, it could be a nude pic, a coupon for a bj, or whatever else you can think of
  • Spend a set length of time tied up/blindfolded in store each day - ideally with a free use sign or similar
  • Take a marker in each day - offer each customer you serve a chance to write on you

Feel free to take them/leave them/modify them as you like

Samantha_slut 11-01-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4559492)
You should definitely wear as little as possible, ultra short skirt and no panties. Perhaps a sheer top.

What play opportunities are there in the store? Glory holes or anything like that?

Mmm ok I can wear then any particular colour? And the do have glory holes filming rooms too

Samantha_slut 11-01-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retrogames (Post 4559500)
Here's some ideas for you to use:
  • Wear only lingerie/costumes available in the shop whilst working
  • Wear a remote vibe, leave the remote out with a note stating vaguely what it does
  • Have a set toy each day that customers can try out on you/watch you demonstrate
  • Become a maniquen for lingerie in the window for a set period each day
  • Wear a sign/write somewhere visible 'Just ask to see more of my body'. Flash anything a customer requests
  • Have at least 1 orgasm each day in store whilst the store is open
  • Give out something to every customer you serve - depending on how far you want to go, it could be a nude pic, a coupon for a bj, or whatever else you can think of
  • Spend a set length of time tied up/blindfolded in store each day - ideally with a free use sign or similar
  • Take a marker in each day - offer each customer you serve a chance to write on you

Feel free to take them/leave them/modify them as you like

They all sound fantastic I shall definitely try and do all of them :)

tzzzr 11-01-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha_slut (Post 4559505)
Mmm ok I can wear then any particular colour? And the do have glory holes filming rooms too

A different color each day would be good.

You need to service at least two customers a good in the glory hole room.

What is the filming room? Would you be able to take a customer in and record something?

MrFrustration 11-01-2021 10:22 AM

It sounds like a nice opportunity to use some kind of wearable vibrator - either turned on to a random setting or given to your friend to control. I am sure the customers won't mind if you are a little distracted and squirmy while serving them..

Runesmith 11-01-2021 11:01 AM

So I guess it's school holiday time again...

Samantha_slut 11-01-2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 4559520)
It sounds like a nice opportunity to use some kind of wearable vibrator - either turned on to a random setting or given to your friend to control. I am sure the customers won't mind if you are a little distracted and squirmy while serving them..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runesmith (Post 4559554)
So I guess it's school holiday time again...

Wdym? I haven't gone to school for a while now

danny_zero_00 11-01-2021 11:55 AM

one day, only wear a button-up shirt with nothing underneath and only use ONE button

zephyrnem 11-01-2021 12:46 PM

Wow! :)

Maybe put up a sales goal thermometer.

Have punishments (!) as it were for more sales. If you reach your top goal for the week, come up with the most slutty, amazing dare to celebrate.

Have a “dare” drawing. Maybe for $5. they can put a dare in a pot and every hour, or every night you will pull out a dare to do. Again, you can tie it to sales.

Create a shopping list for yourself. See if people will buy it for you. Give them incentives.

Enjoy and please share stories!