getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you enjoy reluctance for dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406243)

andrew_b 08-05-2021 10:59 AM

Do you enjoy reluctance for dares?

If you are either giving or receiving dares...do you like there be at least some element of reluctance on the side of the person to do the dare?

ThoughtfulPillar 08-05-2021 02:36 PM

I love being reluctant and then having that forced from me when someone uses my submissive triggers - I need to be broken

zephyrnem 08-06-2021 04:26 AM

Soooo much. Even reading this thread title got me hard. Either way is a huge turn on. A bit of fear, and extra humiliation on top...yes, please.

Yourchoice 08-06-2021 05:35 AM

I’d have a hard time calling it a dare if there’s no apprehension at all.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t or won’t enjoy it or that it “doesn’t count” if you really want to do it…but if there’s no apprehension at all, where’s the adventure, where’s the fun?

Just my 2 cents…

HoneyBlondie 08-08-2021 10:19 AM

I crave that hint of fear. The dares I read in here that scare me are usually the ones that make me drip the most.

I think a lot of submissives that do dares in here miss having a Master to control them. To push them.

I have a kink for being trained to achieve better self discipline. That journey is sometimes frustrating, but it can also be fun if someone is there to push you, keep you accountable and even better - punish or praise you. It makes even the most boring task a fun game. I crave validation. Especially from men. It motivates me to do better. For myself and for the men who get to enjoy my company.

Gai 08-09-2021 05:04 AM

When giving dares, I don't like reluctance. I don't like forcing others to do things and likely won't make them if they're reluctant.

When receiving dares, I like to be given something that makes me reluctant, and to be made to go through with it anyway. It makes me more aroused to be made to do things I normally wouldn't.

HairbrushMe 08-09-2021 06:53 AM

It’s always a rush receiving when a dare pushes things a little or when someone combines PM dares in an interesting way or adds a twist. As to giving them, I imaging most on GD feel similar and want to be pushed a little, so part of the fun is imagining that they are getting a similar thrill and moment of reluctance as they get ta dare..

rhl 08-09-2021 08:35 AM

A dare isn't really exciting unless there is some element of being forced. This would mean that there is some element of resistance.

My favorite dare had some resistance and excitement.
I answered a Craig's List dare.
The add wanted a male to come over. We will be in my back yard, you will be naked, and used as I please.
I ended up being tied spread eagle between two trees. My ass was spanked until very red.
Then tied to a bench, and I experienced an ass to mouth.
Then tied naked to a tree for I'm not sure how long and he went into the house. After being untied, I was forced to give him a BJ.
Was I reluctant, scared, of course, but at the same time exited. After driving to his house, I did not want to back out.

cariadferch 08-11-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4464626)
If you are either giving or receiving dares...do you like there be at least some element of reluctance on the side of the person to do the dare?

Yes, for both. The thrill of the possibility of being forced to do something forbidden is a big turn on. The strange part is, that though losing can be very arousing, when someone tries to lose, or eagerly does the dare, that is a big turn off. It's like two nudist friends playing strip poker.

Dice7 08-12-2021 01:05 AM

Yes, I almost think there has to be a level of reluctance or jeopardy for a dare, otherwise its just a task you probably enjoy doing anyway

StrawDog 08-12-2021 08:57 AM

I started answering this questions with a bland yes, Cariadferch's answer being in pretty much direct line with how I think. However, as I thought more my answer became less simple. Maybe I've overthought.

If I'm competing with someone, there has to be an element of reluctance on both sides; loss and victory has to be exactly that, even if it's something small. The reluctance itself is arousing, but it also gives ground to grow from, and to remember. However, I either know the people I compete with well, or terms are ironclad before anything can happen.

If a task is a more casual exchange, reluctance is less of a factor; I'm more interested to see how the person responds and what they report back, if at all, and use that as a building block.

TrisPrior 08-12-2021 08:17 PM

Yes, I like some reluctance (on my part) but not like... too much. It helps if we work up to the hard stuff.

foxboy21 08-12-2021 08:36 PM

Yes to both sides of this. Being made to do something I don't want to is often (usually?) a better feeling than being made to do something I enjoy. Plus the -anticipation- of the difficult/unpleasant task can be the best thing of all.

When giving dares, the the dare-doer doesn't need me to push them into it, then they might as well just do it without me anytime they want.

Plus, from both sides, not knowing if the dare-giver is going to choose to provide that final 'helpful' push or not is part of the tension!

rhl 08-19-2021 03:11 AM

Yes, I like showing a reluctance, even when knowing it will happen.
However when virtually dared, I simply bite the bullet and perform.

Sabina 10-10-2021 01:53 AM

Yes reluctancy is element of excitement or I tease Dom for bekomme worse for me I not know if I get explane the idea