getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21 f - New Rules (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405652)

Emmykink 07-19-2021 07:32 AM

21 f - New Rules

So, I just earned all of my clothes back after going without underwear or tops for a few month! Looking for more rules or tasks I can complete everyday. Looking mostly for rules or tasks involving exhibition,clothing control, or orgasm control. I also am a sucker for pain so I guess it could include that too. Thanks everyone.

If you want to include other more involved dares, I will still do them but probably not everyday.

james125 07-19-2021 07:49 AM

No wear bra at all unless need for a dare. Only wear shirt that show most of your tits when standing up . But if you bend over show all of your tits. When using a public restroom edge before and after you use it.

pepsilg 07-19-2021 07:55 AM

You can wear panties only with your ass plugged, rule for a month from now.

Heyythere04 07-19-2021 08:02 AM

Every day 75 spanks on each ass and pussy and each tit
Each

So total
75*5=375 spanks daily at these locations

Implement everyday different
But the spanks will be done with clamps on nipples as weel as pussy

Daily

Aeiouy 07-19-2021 08:04 AM

Here is one...

You will wear sexy see-through panties with a dress.
You will put a rope around your waist and let a part dangling between your legs.
Go for a walk. When asked/ told about the rope you must ask the stranger to complete your crotch rope. Ask them to make a knot in the rope to be where your clit is and to tie it back in your back.
You now have a crotch rope over your panties, shown your wet panties to a stranger and have to painfully walk back home.

Let me know if you are doing this and the if so a report would be appreciated

tzzzr 07-19-2021 08:07 AM

You must expose your tits, ass or pussy at least once a day in a public setting. At least once a week you must complete a full frontal flash and confirm someone sees you.

If you aren't able to complete the task the number of times for the next day is doubled.

Submit a report here.

Thursday 07-19-2021 09:29 AM

Have something in your cunt all the time. At least the size of a golf ball.
Change the item every day and don't use any item twice. For one month.

Make a list what you used.

zephyrnem 07-19-2021 12:13 PM

Ask 1 person a day if they would like to see you naked.

Bastet Anabelle 07-19-2021 01:53 PM

Every day, for each piece of clothing you wear, write a letter of a degrading or humiliating word on your body with a marker/sharpie. You can write wherever you want, but sooner or later you will have some nasty words on your body that others might see :)

Example: Wearing only panties and bra you can write "S and L" on day1, and "U and T" on day2 making it slut :cool:

Emmykink 07-19-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james125 (Post 4446467)
No wear bra at all unless need for a dare. Only wear shirt that show most of your tits when standing up . But if you bend over show all of your tits. When using a public restroom edge before and after you use it.

I will definitely do this, by this do you mean sheer items, or lots of cleavage, or super crop top?
I like the idea of the edges before AND after using a public bathroom.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pepsilg (Post 4446470)
You can wear panties only with your ass plugged, rule for a month from now.

I actually love this idea! It really pushes me to avoid wearing panties I'll start tomorrow!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyythere04 (Post 4446476)
Every day 75 spanks on each ass and pussy and each tit
Each

So total
75*5=375 spanks daily at these locations

Implement everyday different
But the spanks will be done with clamps on nipples as weel as pussy

Daily

Thank you for this. I will be sure to enjoy all the spanks I get. Mistress will likely use the bull whip on me tomorrow, and I will surely be in a lot of pain afterwords! I'm very excited hehe!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeiouy (Post 4446479)
Here is one...

You will wear sexy see-through panties with a dress.
You will put a rope around your waist and let a part dangling between your legs.
Go for a walk. When asked/ told about the rope you must ask the stranger to complete your crotch rope. Ask them to make a knot in the rope to be where your clit is and to tie it back in your back.
You now have a crotch rope over your panties, shown your wet panties to a stranger and have to painfully walk back home.

Let me know if you are doing this and the if so a report would be appreciated

This might be hard to do everyday, but maybe like once a week or so? I'll be sure to report back on this thread when I do it.
Do I need to keep going until I find someone to help me or should I stop at a certain number of people? Any punishment for not being able to complete this?
Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4446482)
You must expose your tits, ass or pussy at least once a day in a public setting. At least once a week you must complete a full frontal flash and confirm someone sees you.

If you aren't able to complete the task the number of times for the next day is doubled.

Submit a report here.

I really like the sound of this one! I don't know what it is, but I love the thrill of getting caught or seen by others! I'll be sure to complete this every day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thursday (Post 4446560)
Have something in your cunt all the time. At least the size of a golf ball.
Change the item every day and don't use any item twice. For one month.

Make a list what you used.

This will actually be pretty difficult, but I'm down to try! Tomorrow I'm going to use a foot massager ball. Hope it doesn't end up being too irritating hehe!
Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4446685)
Ask 1 person a day if they would like to see you naked.

Sounds good! If they say yes, should I strip for them in private or right there where I asked?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastet Anabelle (Post 4446779)
Every day, for each piece of clothing you wear, write a letter of a degrading or humiliating word on your body with a marker/sharpie. You can write wherever you want, but sooner or later you will have some nasty words on your body that others might see :)

Example: Wearing only panties and bra you can write "S and L" on day1, and "U and T" on day2 making it slut :cool:

This is really interesting and will limit my clothing options. Do things like shoes or socks count as 2? What about jewelry? I'm sure people will see with how much flashing I will be doing!

toecuff 07-20-2021 05:28 AM

You have to edge to a number of clothing everyday before wearing. Every single piece counts, so socks are 2 more edges, shoes=2 more. Jewellery excluded.
You are allowed to orgasm maximum twice a week and you have to stay naked and plugged 2 hours before and after.

This rule applies until you ask me and get a "you are free" message from me via kik.

traianmad 07-20-2021 06:18 AM

You should spend at least 2 weeks completely batefoot where ever you go

Bastet Anabelle 07-20-2021 06:33 AM

Since somebody said before me: "Every single piece counts, so socks are 2 more edges, shoes=2 more. Jewellery excluded.' I will stick with these as well for the writing task

just.for.fun01 07-20-2021 08:21 AM

You should do my edgy workout once a week can do it more if you wish the catch is you will be denied till the dice lets you cum so if you wait a week between it might be a lengthy denial

Gutterpunk 07-20-2021 09:10 AM

To be done once a week:

Wear the least amount of clothes you can showing as much skin as possible.
Go to a local park for a walk.
Somewhere along the walk you will strip naked and walk at least 20 steps away from your clothes. Before walking back to your clothes you must do a slow full 360 spin and take a nude selfie that will be the background of your phone untill your told to change the background.
Now walk back to your clothes, get dressed and finish your walk.

Bonus points if you get a stranger to take the photo.