getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nudist resort? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405318)

Nudistexhibition 07-08-2021 09:39 PM

Nudist resort?

Ever been to a nudist resort? What was it like? Did you go as an exhibitionist, a voyeur, or just a nudist? Is something keeping you from going to one?

Any questions about my experience (my second visit to one will be this Saturday)?

busyguy 07-09-2021 03:29 AM

I haven't been to a true nudist resort, yet,. I did go to a men's only resort that was clothing optional. I was on a work trip and needed a break from my coworkers and wanted to get nude and get some sun.

I am about to move cities and I've already reached out to the nudist club/resort there. Once I get my feet under me I'll do some introductory visits before becoming a member.

xxacerxx 07-09-2021 03:37 AM

I have been to plenty of nudist places as well as being a home nudist

Nudistexhibition 07-09-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busyguy (Post 4435766)
I haven't been to a true nudist resort, yet,. I did go to a men's only resort that was clothing optional. I was on a work trip and needed a break from my coworkers and wanted to get nude and get some sun.

I am about to move cities and I've already reached out to the nudist club/resort there. Once I get my feet under me I'll do some introductory visits before becoming a member.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxacerxx (Post 4435771)
I have been to plenty of nudist places as well as being a home nudist

What did you like most and least about your visits? What activities should people new to nudist resorts try?

hot_nick20 07-09-2021 01:56 PM

Never been to a resort nor am i planning to, but i do think about at least going to a nude beach once.

hot_viper_2005 07-09-2021 05:26 PM

Yep, several kinds.

Nudist trailer park/camping place. People lived and vacationed there. Had a pool and store. I went to go on a group nude hike. It was fun, but nudists' are pretty conservative in their actions and like just doing regular stuff nude.

Did a nude hike in the national forest with a group. Non-nude area but we all hiked nude.

Hot springs hike and soak. Hiked nude all the way from the parking area nude and spent the day in and out of the hot springs and on the beach amongst nude and clothed people.

Nudist resorts (Jamaica and California.) Just nudists so it was pretty tame and just nude people playing and relaxing.

Lifestyle resort (Mexico.) This place is the next step up. It is much more open. Couples include swingers but we were not. It is nude everywhere except dining and only bottom cover was needed. Open sex was discouraged on the beach and pool but it happened. Open sex is allowed and happens a lot at the jacuzzi in the evening. Saw lots of fucking and sucking and a great DATY on a table top. They also have a disco that has a playroom in the back for swapping and gangbangs and such. Very wild.

Nudistexhibition 07-09-2021 06:15 PM

Which type was your favorite? Did you do these more as a nudist or an exhibitionist?

Truckernaut42 08-11-2021 04:58 PM

No but Ive gone to the nude beach multiple times as all three

As a nudist I love the feeling of the warm air on my bare skin
As an exhibitionist, I love being seen nude by others. Bonus that it's legal so I can truly enjoy it
As a voyeur I like checking out everyone else's nudie parts in the sun :p

Speedwolf 08-11-2021 05:10 PM

Been to nude beaches, as all three. Mainly the exhibitionist and the voyeur. Planning on going this weekend too. I would love to go to a resort and spend a prolonged period naked.

Runesmith 08-12-2021 04:36 AM

Nudism is a cultural thing, and if you go there as "exhibitionist" or "voyeur" you are being a sick little pervert who makes things uncomfortable for everyone else (and would most likely end up being thrown out by the facilities management).

I have been to plenty of nudist resorts, and it's a great feeling to be out on the beach or on a hiking trail without the need to clothes. It's a very liberating feeling.

In a couple of weeks I am planning to go to Dreiländereck Ferienpark close to the Swiss border, which is a nudist camping resort for singles, couples, and families. People don't come there to ogle at others. They come to enjoy themselves.

rhl 08-19-2021 04:43 AM

We have a Co-Ed nude yoga class not to far away.
Haven't, been, but think it would be interesting.
They have rules of no touching, no conokanents. Etc.

andom4444 09-29-2021 07:37 AM

no, but i do want to go!