getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unplanned nudity? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400238)

W01f 02-16-2021 05:32 PM

Unplanned nudity?

Exhibitionist and anyone else with a story to share. What was one time you ended up naked and you had no plans of it happening?

Like you go out, do some shopping or something, and suddenly for no rhyme or reason, you just find yourself stripping some place because the urge, or once in a life time opportunity showed itself, or just what ever.

DaringLady 02-16-2021 08:47 PM

I've stripped bottomless in a car with a guy I was seeing so I could finger myself while he drove, and I sure wasn't planning that lol.

zephyrnem 02-17-2021 11:17 AM

I am trying to think. I enjoy getting naked so much...I am always planning on it. Maybe a party I was at back in college. I didn’t think they would dive into a strip game quite so quickly. One of the girls almost cried stripping to her underwear. I got closest to being naked. I also had to reveal that I had been hard. Which is what was most embarrassing. I was worried I would get hard being stripped!

lill 02-17-2021 11:38 AM

back when i was at school, i had a 2 mile walk home.as you might imagine no places to go to the bathroom along the way. well i was having tummy troubles, and ened up really soiling my pants. i kept extra undies in my backback for these kind of emergencies. so i found a bush back off the road, and strinped down to change. fully nude i can here the people walking by, my hears racing and i finaly relize the night before i tore aart my backpack looking for papers, no undies, pants full of mess, so i wrap my shirt around my waist and start home, still half a mile to go. my crotch was covered but i had to hold it in the back to cover my tush/

W01f 02-18-2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lill (Post 4297944)
back when i was at school, i had a 2 mile walk home.as you might imagine no places to go to the bathroom along the way. well i was having tummy troubles, and ened up really soiling my pants. i kept extra undies in my backback for these kind of emergencies. so i found a bush back off the road, and strinped down to change. fully nude i can here the people walking by, my hears racing and i finaly relize the night before i tore aart my backpack looking for papers, no undies, pants full of mess, so i wrap my shirt around my waist and start home, still half a mile to go. my crotch was covered but i had to hold it in the back to cover my tush/

That sucks. Literally my worst nightmare.

Marquise 02-18-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 4297238)
Exhibitionist and anyone else with a story to share. What was one time you ended up naked and you had no plans of it happening?

Like you go out, do some shopping or something, and suddenly for no rhyme or reason, you just find yourself stripping some place because the urge, or once in a life time opportunity showed itself, or just what ever.

No naked, but half-clothed. Once I was at the sea and the ocean stole my bikini bra. I was swimming and the knots came undone when a huge wave hit and I was quite away from my beach house. Luckily, my dad was with me and he carried the rest of my stuff home while I used my hands and arms to cover my boobs. I was 15/16 at the time, so it wasn't even pre-puberty when I didn't have boobs.

lill 02-18-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 4298763)
That sucks. Literally my worst nightmare.

yeah it was awful, i left my pants because i didn't want to carry them. also one of those things were you know lots of people saw so it kind of turns you on after the fact

rhode64 10-01-2021 06:43 AM

unplanned

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 4297238)

I suppose the first time for me that I can remember was probably a fancy dress night in a local pub I worked at . My boss bought my costume so until the night in question I had no idea what it was . It ended up being a tarzan loin cloth .

321tt 12-01-2022 04:48 AM

Not really that, but a few times I had to take my trousers off at my parents' to wash some stains. Given I wear jockstrap as underwear, it's not really far away from nude :)

naughtynakedgina 12-01-2022 04:48 PM

Not sure this counts and I have mentioned it before. I got nude for a dare in front of a girlfriend in her backyard. Clothes in the house then went out. That was intentional. Then her Mom drove up. Couldn't go in to dress, ran into the woods naked. Got left out there, waiting, nude. Unintentional. Had to run home through the woods. Unintentional. Then there was a park and open space between my house and me. With people all over. No one was looking. Then my friend was at my house, with my clothes, yelling my name. With everyone now looking I had to run the rest of the way in view. Unintentional.