getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Fun with clothespins, F/20 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395022)

boundkitty 10-27-2020 07:50 AM

Fun with clothespins, F/20

I dug up my bucket of clothespins today and I'm feeling like some tit torture or anything you come up with using those mean little clamps ;)
Of course I can also use other things, let you imagination run free as always but please focus on my tits and the clothespins

Make me regret I asked for tasks and enjoy my detailed reports

Bdsub 10-27-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boundkitty (Post 4174434)
I dug up my bucket of clothespins today and I'm feeling like some tit torture or anything you come up with using those mean little clamps ;)
Of course I can also use other things, let you imagination run free as always but please focus on my tits and the clothespins

Make me regret I asked for tasks and enjoy my detailed reports

To start 5 min with a clothespin on each nipple but, you must rotate 90 degrees and reattach every minute. That should be a nice warm up

Hvalen 10-27-2020 08:00 AM

take all the clothespins and tie them on one string. Now start putting them on your body. When you thing there is to many (20 or more) leave the on for 5min. Then pull the string to release them all at the same time.

boundkitty 10-27-2020 08:01 AM

Thank you Sir!
The pins are on my nipples and I'm keeping an eye on the clock for the first rotation at 16:01.
I really have missed the jolt of arousal that comes with attaching clamps to my sensitive nipples...

Aidensmith766 10-27-2020 08:10 AM

Take some clothes pins and put on each pussy lip for 5 minutes aswell as all previous tasks

boundkitty 10-27-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hvalen (Post 4174460)
take all the clothespins and tie them on one string. Now start putting them on your body. When you thing there is to many (20 or more) leave the on for 5min. Then pull the string to release them all at the same time.

Thank you Sir, I split the string on both sides of my body, 10 on each side, starting from my already sore nipple and ending at my pussy lip. after 5 minutes of laying down and enjoying getting used to the pain all over my torso, I took the string, took a deep breathe and ripped it off like a bandaid. Had to bite on a blanket to not alert my neighbours through screaming. I'm dripping wet...I missed this.

boundkitty 10-27-2020 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidensmith766 (Post 4174490)
Take some clothes pins and put on each pussy lip for 5 minutes aswell as all previous tasks

The clothespins are on there, so close to my pulsing clit....I would love to touch just a bit...

Aidensmith766 10-27-2020 08:23 AM

Rather than touch why don't you put a clamp on that pulsing clit.

Feel free to kik me for any more

mgda49 10-27-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boundkitty (Post 4174502)
The clothespins are on there, so close to my pulsing clit....I would love to touch just a bit...

Tie string to a peg, clip it on your clit, after five minutes rip it off :p

boundkitty 10-27-2020 08:26 AM

Thank you Sir, the ones on the clit and the tongue always hurt the most....it's already almost unbearable so I don't want to know how much it will hurt me tearing this off...obeying such a painful task makes me submit to the pleasure....I'm getting so horny

boundkitty 10-27-2020 02:10 PM

just bumping this...

Bdsub 10-27-2020 02:15 PM

Time for a little game. For the next 30 min you will have 3 clothespins on at all times. Available spots are each nipple, each pussy lip, and your clit. You must add a clothespin to one of the spots before removing from another spot meaning you can never have less than 3 at any time. Good luck, count how many times you make a change.

Tsugetsu 10-27-2020 03:39 PM

Be nude for this. Start with 3 hours of time and for every clothpin you put on your body you can substract on minute of the timer( the 3h) that you have to stay blindfolded and clothpinned

boundkitty 10-28-2020 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 4174766)
Time for a little game. For the next 30 min you will have 3 clothespins on at all times. Available spots are each nipple, each pussy lip, and your clit. You must add a clothespin to one of the spots before removing from another spot meaning you can never have less than 3 at any time. Good luck, count how many times you make a change.

This was quite frankly easy, I started with a clothespin on each of my nipples and one on my left pussy lip and that's where they stayed for 15 minutes until I removed one from my right nipple and put it on my right pussy lip. That's how I stayed until the end. :)
Thank you for this game

boundkitty 10-28-2020 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsugetsu (Post 4174850)
Be nude for this. Start with 3 hours of time and for every clothpin you put on your body you can substract on minute of the timer( the 3h) that you have to stay blindfolded and clothpinned

I would really like to do something like this but 3 hours is a bit much, don't you think? Realistically I have 50 clothespins which I can put on my body, making for 130 minutes with max clothespins, over 2 hours...that's a very long time to stay blindfolded not to mention that putting on clothespins for so long might be quite harmful...are you willing to modify the dare a bit?