getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Hotwife asking for dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394332)

BNew5 10-13-2020 08:02 PM

Hotwife asking for dares

My wife is having me post this asking all of you to give her and I dares for her upcoming session with her bull next week. She is going to have me read them out loud to her and her bull and they are going to do the best ones (hopefully all of them). I will be locked in chastity so I won’t be penetrating, but I am allowed to use my mouth. Please help her and her bull have a great time while also humiliating me. Anything goes within obvious limits (public, blackmail, permanent, etc.)

semper_virilis 10-13-2020 09:01 PM

Do a 69 position, but with the bull fucking her mouth instead of you. You'd be on your back while she blows him right above your face.

Have her list off five ways his cock is better than yours while she rides him in reverse cowgirl and you just sit and watch.

beof95 10-13-2020 11:51 PM

Lick his ass as he fucks your wife

Show how happy you are that the bull is going to fuck your wife by kissing, licking and sucking both of their feet and fluffing him as your wife gives him a striptease

Raucus 10-14-2020 12:59 AM

- Give him your keys with him home.
- Use your hair as a towel and no showers for 24 hours.
- Freeze your keys inside ice cubes of his cum.
- Do sexy striptease in front of them and give him a lap dance.
- Tied under the bed or in a chair. Wear blindfold, gag and earplugs for his entire visit.
- Smear your pillowcase with his cum, no washing until the next visit.
- Fuck a cheap blow up doll, while they cheer and time you. Maybe each minute cost you a day, week or month in chastity?

BNew5 10-15-2020 08:00 AM

Great ideas. The wife doesn’t want to hear them until she’s with her bull. But I’m getting excited as hell reading these. Please keep them coming. She has a whole night of pleasure and she has to stay busy ;)

Greatcornbow 10-15-2020 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNew5 (Post 4161011)
My wife is having me post this asking all of you to give her and I dares for her upcoming session with her bull next week. She is going to have me read them out loud to her and her bull and they are going to do the best ones (hopefully all of them). I will be locked in chastity so I won’t be penetrating, but I am allowed to use my mouth. Please help her and her bull have a great time while also humiliating me. Anything goes within obvious limits (public, blackmail, permanent, etc.)

What about a tattoo down there? Like "CUCKOLD"

BNew5 10-15-2020 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4162477)
What about a tattoo down there? Like "CUCKOLD"

A tattoo would definitely be hot. But like I said in my original post, I don’t want anything permanent. I’m more looking for something they can do with each other, or that I can do for them, the night of. Maybe even lasting until the next time they meet up. Or something for now that will lead up until next week when they finally meet up.

Greatcornbow 10-15-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNew5 (Post 4162505)
A tattoo would definitely be hot. But like I said in my original post, I don’t want anything permanent. I’m more looking for something they can do with each other, or that I can do for them, the night of. Maybe even lasting until the next time they meet up. Or something for now that will lead up until next week when they finally meet up.

OK then. Get a lockbox for the keys to your chastity device. And Bull gets to keep the lock box key.

axmurderer14 10-15-2020 11:48 AM

1. Bring a notebook and write down each and every move they make mentioning them in third person.
2. Take a pillow and stick a pic of your wife's face to it. When they are bored or just chilling. entertain them by humping the pillow. If you cum, you should lick it clean

axmurderer14 10-15-2020 11:50 AM

1. Bring a notebook and write down each and every move they make mentioning them in third person.
2. Take a pillow and stick a pic of your wife's face to it. When they are bored or just chilling. entertain them by humping the pillow. If you cum, you should lick it clean

DareFiend 10-15-2020 11:56 AM

Whenever he needs to piss, you are at his service. Direct into your mouth (depending on your limits), or else you get in the shower/tub and he pisses all over you.

He gets to decide whether you are allowed to rinse off or not.

Of course you have to clean the shower/tub when he is done.

Willitfit 10-15-2020 12:29 PM

I think she should finish with having you do a cleanup.
You'll have to eat all the semen out of her busted open pussy.

Bon apetit.

Raucus 10-15-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNew5 (Post 4162505)

How about going to a tanning salon and place stencils on your back saying cuckold and on the ass cheeks saying "bulls name"'s slut

That's not permanent, but it will last a while.

BNew5 10-15-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raucus (Post 4162895)
How about going to a tanning salon and place stencils on your back saying cuckold and on the ass cheeks saying "bulls name"'s slut

That's not permanent, but it will last a while.

That is a great idea. Not sure why that never crossed my mind. I’m sure she would love that. And with it being winter now, I would have a hard time trying to tan over it so it would be there until my tan faded. It could end up being there for months. I LOVE IT!

BNew5 10-15-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4162578)
OK then. Get a lockbox for the keys to your chastity device. And Bull gets to keep the lock box key.

We’ve been talking about this for a while now actually. Her bull wants me to be pussy free. He wants to be the only one to please her sexually. So I know if he had the keys, I wouldn’t be penetrating anymore (not that I do much of that anyway). I still kinda like fucking my wife every few months, it makes me remember what I’m missing. But is it better to just forget what pussy feels like altogether? This is really the only thing keeping us from having gone trough with it already.