getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Touched by Stranger (Naked Dare) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394128)

andrew_b 10-10-2020 05:43 AM

Touched by Stranger (Naked Dare)

Have you ever been touched/played with etc by a stranger when doing a naked dare?

boundupone 10-10-2020 08:00 AM

I would say this is where a dare crosses the line to assault. Play safe people

rhode64 10-11-2020 05:18 AM

naked dare

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4157168)
Have you ever been touched/played with etc by a stranger when doing a naked dare?

Yes I have been masturbated to completion by a couple of young ladies in our local park .

Yourchoice 10-11-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4157168)

I’ve been in multiple naked dare situations where there have been multiple females, some of whom I did not know but they we’re still VERY handsy.

However, I have never been in that situation with only strangers, so I would know that there would be some help if the situation truly got out of control.

andrew_b 10-11-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boundupone (Post 4157271)
I would say this is where a dare crosses the line to assault. Play safe people

It depends really on whether you were willing or not

Melanie- 10-11-2020 11:29 PM

No, I have never played with a total stranger, only with my partners/friends or at least good acquaintances.

But being used by stranges works with one of my fantasies, which I might even try to realize some day:

The condition is, that there is one person of trust who organises everything and picks the strangers and makes sure they are all healthy. Ideally the person would be friends with those people who are strangers to me. Their gender doesn't matter to me.

The fantasy is about me getting abducted and brought into an abandoned place. I'm tied up, maybe blindfolded and totally vulnerable. Any number of strangers use and abuse me as they please.

rhl 10-12-2020 09:52 AM

I was told to put on a stuffed bra, cami, very short skirt without panties. Then instructed where to walk. My darer knew the coed group that I was going to pass by and filled them. I was humiliated and scared, felt like a lady would
I got cat called and was "requested" to come over. Teased, fondled and eventually was giving out hand and blow jobs. I also had to worship one of the ladies feet.
My darer let them into a few of my fantasies.

andrew_b 10-13-2020 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 4159551)
I was told to put on a stuffed bra, cami, very short skirt without panties. Then instructed where to walk. My darer knew the coed group that I was going to pass by and filled them. I was humiliated and scared, felt like a lady would
I got cat called and was "requested" to come over. Teased, fondled and eventually was giving out hand and blow jobs. I also had to worship one of the ladies feet.
My darer let them into a few of my fantasies.

That sounds pretty hot

rhl 10-22-2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4160461)
That sounds pretty hot

Yes but not at first when I did not know that I was being setup.
When I got over the nervousness, of being forced by strangers, it was fun.