getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Shaved Pussy, Dare Me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393885)

lil_slut 10-04-2020 11:54 AM

Shaved Pussy, Dare Me

I just shaved my pussy for the first time in a while (quarantine + lack of motivation = no shaving) and I’m looking for people to give me dares and tasks to do with my newly bald pussy

Bdsub 10-04-2020 11:57 AM

Start with edging your bald pussy twice to get you read the for what is to come in this thread

Leanna 10-04-2020 11:58 AM

To celebrate the shaved look slap your pussy ten times after the two edges

lil_slut 10-05-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 4151802)
Start with edging your bald pussy twice to get you read the for what is to come in this thread

Thank you. I will complete the edges now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanna (Post 4151806)
To celebrate the shaved look slap your pussy ten times after the two edges

Thank you. I will do this immediately following the edges.

xxBeastyxx 10-06-2020 08:01 AM

Use your wand on your pussy (perferably fixate it) and set it on the highest setting until you edge. Go down one step and edge again. Repeat until you have edged on the lowest setting.

Wand only, no touching for the edges ;)

bdsm_guy1 10-06-2020 08:20 AM

Use a paddle / cane / similar (the harsher the better) to slap your naked pussy until it is red, hot and tingling. Then slap with your hand another 10 times HARD. Have fun!

Thifr 10-06-2020 08:35 AM

Edge 3 times, then drops 10 drops of wax on your shaved skin, and cum after that ;-)

VauxHall 10-06-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_slut (Post 4151800)
I just shaved my pussy for the first time in a while (quarantine + lack of motivation = no shaving) and I’m looking for people to give me dares and tasks to do with my newly bald pussy

Place a fan at the end of the bed, set it to max, then lay naked in bed whilst the cold air blows over your smooth bald pussy. To spice it up add toothpaste to your clit and lips before you start.

No touching with your hands for 30 minutes.

Masterdaddy13 10-06-2020 10:04 AM

A smooth bald pussy always pairs nicely with a bit of wax. Light your candle climb on a towel or other covering of choice and let the beauty ensue as the wax drips find and roll across every crevice.

lil_slut 10-07-2020 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx (Post 4153650)
Use your wand on your pussy (perferably fixate it) and set it on the highest setting until you edge. Go down one step and edge again. Repeat until you have edged on the lowest setting.

Thank you for this. I will complete it tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 (Post 4153670)
Use a paddle / cane / similar (the harsher the better) to slap your naked pussy until it is red, hot and tingling. Then slap with your hand another 10 times HARD. Have fun!

I've actually never experimented with spanking before so this should be interesting. Would a hairbrush be okay in place of a paddle/cane?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 4153688)
Edge 3 times, then drops 10 drops of wax on your shaved skin, and cum after that ;-)

I've never tried wax play, but it sounds intriguing! I will try this tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VauxHall (Post 4153753)
Place a fan at the end of the bed, set it to max, then lay naked in bed whilst the cold air blows over your smooth bald pussy. To spice it up add toothpaste to your clit and lips before you start.

I will do this tomorrow, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 (Post 4153774)
A smooth bald pussy always pairs nicely with a bit of wax. Light your candle climb on a towel or other covering of choice and let the beauty ensue as the wax drips find and roll across every crevice.

Ooh another wax one. I will also attempt this one tomorrow.

Bobcat 10-07-2020 01:48 AM

strip nude put feet up on the wall then put your wand on you clit on high with the vib in your pussy on for 10 mins none stop

bdsm_guy1 10-07-2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_slut (Post 4154319)
I've actually never experimented with spanking before so this should be interesting. Would a hairbrush be okay in place of a paddle/cane?

Yes a hairbrush should work - enjoy! :p

Thifr 10-07-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_slut (Post 4154319)

I've never tried wax play, but it sounds intriguing! I will try this tomorrow.

I will do this tomorrow, thank you.

Ooh another wax one. I will also attempt this one tomorrow.

Keep us informed 😉

lil_slut 10-07-2020 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx (Post 4153650)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 (Post 4153670)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 4153688)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VauxHall (Post 4153753)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 (Post 4153774)

I just completed all of these. I started out by slapping my pussy with the back of a plastic hairbrush until it was red and hot and then slapped it ten more times with my hand as hard as I could. I've never really tried out spanking like this before, but I'll admit it was kind of interesting. Then, once I was really burning, I used my wand and edged on every setting highest to lowest which was really hard because my wand has about ten strength levels. After I was slick with my juices, covered my clit and pussy lips in toothpaste (also something I've never done before) and let my fan blow directly onto my pussy. By the end of the 30 mins, my pussy was freezing but, of course, I couldn't touch it while the fan was on. After this, I washed the toothpaste off and combined the two wax dares into one. I edged three times then lit a candle and sat on the ground in front of my mirror. I poured the candle starting at the top of my pussy and let it drip down, eventually covering the entire thing. Without washing off the wax, I finally let myself cum before cleaning up.

I have to say, I quite enjoyed that. I've never had so many dares to do at once, nor have I done so many things such as spanking, toothpaste, and wax. Thank you all for these dares, and I welcome any more that you have.

lil_slut 10-07-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat (Post 4154340)
strip nude put feet up on the wall then put your wand on you clit on high with the vib in your pussy on for 10 mins none stop

Sorry, I just saw this one. I will do this now.