getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Use my dick as test object! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393808)

ThatKinkyGuy 10-03-2020 12:05 AM

Use my dick as test object!

Hey whats up? :P

Ill use my dick as a test object so everybody who always wanted to know what would happen or how it would feel to do (whatever) to a dick but dont want it to try on their own dicks or dont having a dick like woman. Nothing is too crazy, so if you want me to try anything just tell me here or on kik.

There are only TWO limits:
-Permanent damage (also includes cutting and sticking needles through something) and
-too much pain (but thats not that important i always can and will stop if it gets too painful but for example nettles are totally ok i even had them in my uretha (not very deep)

If you want to see it text me on kik and ill send proof pics or maybe even short videos.

Some examples for your creativity (but everything possible):
-nettles under foreskin for an hour
-dick big mac
-dick hot dog
-covering while dick in toothpaste
-toothpaste mixed with pepper and salt in uretha

MissPublic 10-03-2020 01:53 AM

How about this:
find some ants and make them mad (destroy their home or so), then place your dick dick on or next to their home so they will attack it. Stay like that for at least 5 mins and keep making them mad ;P

always wanted to know how that would feel haha pls describe it ♥

BR1985 10-03-2020 02:09 AM

Mix chilli powder and toothpaste, and use a sound or similar to fill your urethra with it.
Stuff the front of your underwear with nettles. Do not remove for two hours and see how it feels.
Coat your entire penis in thick wax - aim for at least 5mm thick from tip to base. Make no attempt to remove it for 12 hours.

Bonus round - coat your penis with nettles and then seal them in with hot wax for an hour.

Aimy24 10-03-2020 11:58 AM

put vodka or any other string alcohol down your urethra.

CaffeineColin 10-03-2020 02:18 PM

Slam a door closed with your dick in the doorway.

Describe what it’s like when you’re hard compared to when you’re soft.

Thanks,
-Colin.

ThatKinkyGuy 10-03-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 4150283)
How about this:
find some ants and make them mad (destroy their home or so), then place your dick dick on or next to their home so they will attack it. Stay like that for at least 5 mins and keep making them mad ;P

always wanted to know how that would feel haha pls describe it ♥

haha alright ill search ants maybe i got some in my backyard

Quote:

Originally Posted by BR1985 (Post 4150296)
Mix chilli powder and toothpaste, and use a sound or similar to fill your urethra with it.
Stuff the front of your underwear with nettles. Do not remove for two hours and see how it feels.
Coat your entire penis in thick wax - aim for at least 5mm thick from tip to base. Make no attempt to remove it for 12 hours.

Bonus round - coat your penis with nettles and then seal them in with hot wax for an hour.

i guess this are 3 experiments. The chilli powder and toothpaste mix in my uretha and all over my dick is already done it burned less than i thought but i could feel it hours later still :o the nettle tasks will be done soon when i get the time for it dont worry haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimy24 (Post 4150794)
put vodka or any other string alcohol down your urethra.

i guess this one will hurt :o how much vodka do you mean i should use? and how to insert? a straw maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaffeineColin (Post 4150922)
Slam a door closed with your dick in the doorway.

Describe what it’s like when you’re hard compared to when you’re soft.

Thanks,
-Colin.

just tested the door task and i couldnt manage to get the door closed (and i really slammed it hard).. it hurt much but nothing else happened.

do you mean the feeling? when my dick is soft i dont really feel anything there at all but when its hard i can feel its stretching itself and the force of the blood which keeps it hard (i hope you know what i mean).. love that feeling when the dick is really hard :P

Aimy24 10-03-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy (Post 4150978)
haha alright ill search ants maybe i got some in my backyard

i guess this are 3 experiments. The chilli powder and toothpaste mix in my uretha and all over my dick is already done it burned less than i thought but i could feel it hours later still :o the nettle tasks will be done soon when i get the time for it dont worry haha

i guess this one will hurt :o how much vodka do you mean i should use? and how to insert? a straw maybe?

just tested the door task and i couldnt manage to get the door closed (and i really slammed it hard).. it hurt much but nothing else happened.

do you mean the feeling? when my dick is soft i dont really feel anything there at all but when its hard i can feel its stretching itself and the force of the blood which keeps it hard (i hope you know what i mean).. love that feeling when the dick is really hard :P

a straw or a small syringe would work not much just a little

Caleba67 10-04-2020 12:12 PM

Not to hijack this post, but I’m willing to do this dare as well.

Kik me at caleba67

I’ve always wanted to subject my cock and balls to some pain

ThatKinkyGuy 10-04-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimy24 (Post 4151017)
a straw or a small syringe would work not much just a little

So i used a straw now to get some vodka into my dick (put in straw then let the vodka flow through it). It surely get inside but it hurt waaay less than i was expecting :o my dickhead became really warm and it burned slightly increasing with the time but nothing too bad :P

Keep the experiments coming my dick will survive this thread :P

MissPublic 10-04-2020 12:26 PM

Sleep with toothpaste under your foreskin
Im interested how it will feel and look the next day

CaffeineColin 10-04-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy (Post 4150978)

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant slam the door on your dick when you're hard and again when you're soft and describe it feels different or if it clearly hurts more to have a hard dick closed in a door or a soft dick closed in a door.

Thanks for being a good test object!
-Colin

ThatKinkyGuy 10-06-2020 08:01 AM

it hurts way more when its hard i guess because when its soft it can take shape better and react a bit to the door, when hard theres no chance to change shape and it just hurts haha

next? ;P

Tfhtfrrgghh 10-06-2020 02:03 PM

I’m interested in hearing about the ant one

ThatKinkyGuy 10-07-2020 11:34 AM

Didnt find ants so far... otherwise i would have done it already :/ home alone now if you got nice ideas i could do some experiments this evening ;)

coolplay69uk 10-07-2020 12:29 PM

Make a fake vagina out of sandpaper and use it hard in and out until you cum.

Always wondered what a cock would look like after a good sandpapering...

Pics and evidence would be good.

Kik coolplay69uk