getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   M19 This Weeks Task (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390376)

r1010 08-02-2020 04:51 PM

M19 This Weeks Task

My girlfriend is away (but parents are still at home) until Saturday and I am looking for tasks to complete during the week. I will be in chastity all week and hope to reach my first anal orgasam by Friday.

Please feel free to give me tasks as long and hard or as short and easy as you like. I would also love it if you give me some rules to follow to keep me horny and in pain.

I will be writing reports every night on how my day went.

Also I will be avalable on kik and skype to be used and abused whenever I'm free.
Kik: r10102020

P.S. if you PM me for a task to give to you I will happily oblige.

Cuprick 08-03-2020 04:05 PM

Each day you have to bury one of your Toys in your Ass. Go through all of them day by day. Repeat after you went through all. No excuses use the toilet If you Must. And you May only remove it again after you came.

ella_ella 08-03-2020 05:16 PM

Use your buttplug, let's start with the small one.

Get on the floor, face down, ass up.

Then set a metronome at 60bpm, and a timer at 5 minutes, and fuck your hole with the plug at that rythm.

When the time is over, wear the plug for 1h, then do it again, this time for 10 minutes.

If you want to stop now, you have to spank yourself 40 times while wearing the plug, and then you can remove it.

If not, move up to the medium plug. You have to wear the plug again for another hour and then fuck yourself with it for 10 minutes before you're allowed to take it out.

r1010 08-03-2020 08:04 PM

Thankyou both very much for these tasks. I will start them as soon as my toys arrive.

Report for Monday:
I locked myself in chastity Sunday night and have been straining against my cage since. I have had to hide my vibrator away in my car to stop myself using it on my cage. (Great self contol... I know right).

I had a skype call with Cuprick where I was forced to down a glass of piss in order for him to give me a less painfull torture to my balls. He thoroughly tortured my balls and nipples using clothes pins, zippers and my paddle. He also allowed me to release my penis from my chastity cage but not for long enough to even edge. I was thoughly humiliated and in a lot of pain by the end and can only Thank him for this.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/vKPAsWX

Tessa <3 08-03-2020 08:21 PM

You must always have your smallest buttplug in your ass, everytime you take it out, clean it with your mouth( if that's not a limit) and then put minty toothepaste on it as lube and reinsert it when your done showering/shitting

Bastet Anabelle 08-04-2020 03:17 AM

While you are wearing your ballgag, complete this writeforme task. Remove the ballgag only after you completed the task.

Write for me!

r1010 08-04-2020 05:12 AM

Thankyou for the new tasks. My toys have just arrived so I'll be starting the tasks now :)

CSasha 08-04-2020 09:09 AM

If you want an anal orgasm, you gotta earn it. And probably, you got to train your ass first.

Ride your medium dildo anally, in a position of your choice. Complete 100 nearly full out full in anal thrusts.
Shortly after, put 2 clothing pegs on your ball sack, and complete another 100 nearly full out full in anal thrusts.

Let's see how that goes.

Which chastity device are you using? :)

r1010 08-04-2020 09:16 AM

Thanks for the task Cassandra. I am currently wearing the this small metal one from lockthecock.co.uk but will be upgrading to this fully enclosed one on friday :)

CSasha 08-04-2020 09:28 AM

Good luck with the enclosed one. Don't have good experiences with it myself. The small metal one looks familiar. Was too open for my taste though.
I am currently quite happy with holytrainer small and mini, my cherrykeepers, and my behind barz. Just saying I made some experiences with chastity devices so far. :D

r1010 08-05-2020 06:58 AM

Firstly I must apologise for forgetting to write my report last night and will happily accept any punishment that is requested.

Report for Tuesday:
I woke up at 12PM and immediately inserted my smallest butt plug with toothpaste and checked this thread while my ass was burning. While waiting for my bigger anal toys I completed Anabelles task, I ended up a drooling mess, but I loved it. About an hour later my new toys and lube arrived so I started Ella’s task, the first five minutes were fine but the ten was too much that early in the day so I took the spanks but returned the small plug to my ass. At about 6PM I Cassandra's task, I was already worn out by the first 100 thrusts but pushed through and completed them all. At around 11PM I was put on public cam under instructions to follow any orders given to me, I ended up being gagged, clamped, plugged and vibed until I leaked a ruined orgasam.

CSasha 08-05-2020 08:43 AM

Well done. Sounds like a lot! :D

Did you have fun? :)

r1010 08-06-2020 06:02 PM

I've currently got skype auto answer enabled. I'm looking to be used as a cam slave for the next hour, I've collected a bottle of piss that needs using and I am caged and plugged.

dareme21 08-19-2020 02:44 PM

If you want to come, you have to use your paddle on your ass 25 times first.