getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Intense clit edging (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387058)

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 04:19 PM

Intense clit edging

Looking for dares that edge, ruin, deny or let me cum. You get to decide if/how I cum, the position and what technique I use.

I don't have toys but can substitute and I won't send pic or vids but I WILL complete dares and report back.

Likes: edging, ruined orgasms, multiple orgasms, clit torture, humiliation

Dislikes: scat, urine, blood... anything like that. Exhibition.

MasterDrogo 06-08-2020 04:56 PM

How about a warm up with 25 rubber band snaps on clit?
https://imgur.com/a/14b0hOS

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 05:40 PM

Finished! Tried to pull back the hood as much as I could. Clit is very red and sore now.

Thank you

Control4U 06-08-2020 05:48 PM

At the top of each hour, masturbate to the very edge then immediately put a clamp or clothespin on your swollen clit. Continue to stimulate your clamped clit until you reach the edge again, and hold yourself there for one minute. Then quickly remove the clamp. Do not touch your clit for at least 5 minutes after doing this.

If you fail and cum, leave the clamp on your clit and apply at least 6 clothespins to each pussy lip. Leave all the clamps on for 10 minutes as punishment, then pull them off without opening them.

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 05:50 PM

Wow. How many hours?

Control4U 06-08-2020 06:14 PM

Hours would be tricky. Instead I'll limit it to 10 times to account for sleeping, schedule etc. So basically, if nothing is preventing you from doing it you must do it. You may cum after the 10th time as a reward, but leave your clit clamped while doing so.

StrippokerMick 06-08-2020 06:20 PM

put a clothespeg on each nipple then get on all fours and edge once for every message in your inbox before you are allowed to cum - but then it must be ruined :p

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Control4U (Post 4030602)
Hours would be tricky. Instead I'll limit it to 10 times to account for sleeping, schedule etc. So basically, if nothing is preventing you from doing it you must do it. You may cum after the 10th time as a reward, but leave your clit clamped while doing so.

I've never cum with my clit clamped before. I'll continue tomorrow.

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrippokerMick (Post 4030604)
put a clothespeg on each nipple then get on all fours and edge once for every message in your inbox before you are allowed to cum - but then it must be ruined :p

Sneaky.

I don't like ruining on all fours because it feels so intense and vulnerable. But I'll do it. Over forty messages in my inbox. Time to start edging. Its gonna be hard to ruin after all that edging

edgeofmyclit 06-08-2020 09:28 PM

Done. 42 edges on my hands and knees. After the first 13 I was absolutely trembling. The ruin was intense after all that build up. And I'm still horny and desperate for a real release.

matdoc 06-09-2020 02:48 AM

If you are flexible put your ass and legs. up a wall so you can clearly see your pussy and clit. Insert a toy into your ass (improvise and describe here). Then rub yourself for edging until you are almost there. Stop and watch your clit tremble, then repeat. After 20 times you are allowed to cum. While you cum push the analysis toy out of your ass without using your hands.

edgeofmyclit 06-09-2020 06:07 AM

After getting into position I fingered myself open and used the handle part of a plastic bat. The edges didn't take long as I'm still worked up from yesterday.

I've never tried this position before. It forced me to see everything.

When I came I tried to push the handle out but it only got partway out.

matdoc 06-09-2020 06:59 AM

Good girl. Here is a new one. Go to the toilet and instead of sitting squad on it. Now use a tampon to play your clit and as a small dildo to insert into your wet vagina. But remember it is not meant for getting orgasms so just edge as often as you can. If you cum by accident (or out of desire) put the tampon between your teeth and spank your ass 10 times. Then start all over. (do do the dare when you are on if you don't want)

edgeofmyclit 06-09-2020 07:03 AM

I don't use tampons... do you have anymore dares?

matdoc 06-09-2020 07:24 AM

Ok. Put on a soft panty that can soak easily and start to rub your clit through the panty. Softly massage your lips and press the panty deeply in your moist hotness. When you are about to cum immediately stop. Take of the panties and insert them as much as is acceptable in your pussy. Stay like this. for a minute to cool down. Then take the panties out, put them on again and start again. Repeat 5 to 10 times. After that you will either use the panties as a gag putting them in your mouth or as a facial mask over your face. Finger fuck yourself while you enjoy your own smell or taste. When you cum moan "I am a dirty panty girl". If you get very creamy consider to lick it up.