getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   26F raising the bet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384701)

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:20 AM

26F raising the bet

I came up with an interesting idea.

You give me a dare. Something mild and I have to raise the risk of being discovered or humiliated. If you're ok with how much I raise the risk, I will do it. If not, I'll be punished whatever way you want (dislikes are ok for punishment).

If you didn't see my other post I live in an apartment with other two girl roommate. We are pretty close (almost like sisters) so beeing naked in common situations like shower or changing is not embarrassing. They dont know about my kinks and I want it to stay that way.

bye :D

ComicGurl 04-25-2020 07:22 AM

I think it be fun to be in towel or underwear and go to hallway of apartment and the towel will slip or get caught on door and you have to get them to open door or so..

Dungeonmaster 04-25-2020 07:32 AM

Interesting idea :D

Here is your dare:
Strip down to your panties and edge in three different places within your appartment. Your own room is not allowed.
Once you finished the third one, crawl to the bathroom (no, you are not allowed to do the third one in the bathroom) and sit on the toilet. Pee, but your are not allowed to remove the panties or shove them aside. Soak them ;-)

You are now supposed to return to the three places you used before to cum once in each sport. However, in case you make any noise, even a slight moan, you have to stuff the pissed panties into your mouth.

Letīs see how you want to raise the risk :D

aus guy 04-25-2020 07:32 AM

Don't use a toilet to pee for 24 hours, you must find somewhere else to pee instead.

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComicGurl (Post 3986742)
I think it be fun to be in towel or underwear and go to hallway of apartment and the towel will slip or get caught on door and you have to get them to open door or so..

Sorry but it's too obvious. I cant just simply go out in a towel. Also it's not mild. We are talking of going out to the hallway naked

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 3986748)
Interesting idea :D

Here is your dare:
Strip down to your panties and edge in three different places within your appartment. Your own room is not allowed.
Once you finished the third one, crawl to the bathroom (no, you are not allowed to do the third one in the bathroom) and sit on the toilet. Pee, but your are not allowed to remove the panties or shove them aside. Soak them ;-)

You are now supposed to return to the three places you used before to cum once in each sport. However, in case you make any noise, even a slight moan, you have to stuff the pissed panties into your mouth.

Letīs see how you want to raise the risk :D

I rise it by using my dirty panties for the rest of the day :D

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aus guy (Post 3986749)
Don't use a toilet to pee for 24 hours, you must find somewhere else to pee instead.

I rise it: Don't use the toilet to pee or poo for 24 hours

Dungeonmaster 04-25-2020 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlecutegirl (Post 3986766)
I rise it by using my dirty panties for the rest of the day :D

My permission depends on what time it is for you ;)

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 3986771)
My permission depends on what time it is for you ;)

It's midday here :D

Blue Griffin 04-25-2020 07:50 AM

Leaving the door unlocked, just must straddle the toilet the next 4 times you pee.

Dungeonmaster 04-25-2020 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlecutegirl (Post 3986773)
It's midday here :D

Ok, than I accept in case you finish the dare within the next hour :D

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 3986775)
Ok, than I accept in case you finish the dare within the next hour :D

I dont think it will be possible because everyone is in the house right now. In a couple of hours they will go to their rooms and it will be less risky.

littlecutegirl 04-25-2020 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 3986774)
Leaving the door unlocked, just must straddle the toilet the next 4 times you pee.

I rise it. Leave the door half-open and straddle the toilet the next 4 times you pee

Dungeonmaster 04-25-2020 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlecutegirl (Post 3986780)
I dont think it will be possible because everyone is in the house right now. In a couple of hours they will go to their rooms and it will be less risky.

Ok, it shouldnīt be too risky.
Letīs say you have time until 3pm. In case you are unable to do it than, you may have to rise a little bit more, as there wonīt be much time with your dirty panties ;)

Blue Griffin 04-25-2020 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlecutegirl (Post 3986782)
I rise it. Leave the door half-open and straddle the toilet the next 4 times you pee

I'll accept it, but you must have a roommate there when you do it. Otherwise all the way open if it's just you.