getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Getdare Gameshow (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945)

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 10:20 AM

Getdare Gameshow

Given how much free time everyone has, I thought I would start this up again.

By posting in this thread, you become a member of the Audience, and subject to participating in different tasks. As such, you are agreeing to be willing to do any/all of the following:

1. You must be able and willing to be naked at home, outside of bed, for at least an hour at a time, and be willing to sleep nude.

2. You must be willing to “go commando” (without underwear, for the uninitiated) for a period of time.

3. You must be willing to snap a rubber band against certain tender spots.

4. You must be willing to masturbate. Furthermore, you may not be under any form of chastity outside of the game environment.

5. You must be willing to write on your body (you will never be asked to do so on the arms or head).

6. You must have some kind of implement for spanking yourself, and the willingness to use it.

7. You must be willing to describe for the Viewers in complete detail any tasks completed.

Every so often during the day, I will post different ways to score points. It could be through doing different tasks (not necessarily related to the rules above), or by posting various trivia questions. I will try to post enough so that people in different time zones have a chance for points.

With your points, you can by "prizes". These prizes are tasks that you make other Audience members do.

Click here for the list of prizes.

To encourage new players, you get a 50 point bonus for your first post, on top of any points earned from that pot.

Players keep track of their own points, but I will keep alert to people spending more than they have earned.

For trivia questions, one guess per player per question, and spelling counts.

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 10:22 AM

And, to get things started, the first 5 people to strip naked and post that fact here will earn 50 points (plus 50 for making their first post).

Jeopardy 04-13-2020 10:55 AM

Stripping naked to sign up for a Tallguy game - yep, sounds about right!

I started out in a dress shirt, khakis, socks, and grey boxer briefs. I lost the shirt first, then the socks, because nothing looks sillier than a man with no clothing on but wearing socks. Then the pants, revealing my grey boxer briefs. With a quick yank, I pull down the boxers as well, revealing a decent dad-bod, with an average sized slighty-erect penis, well trimmed pubic hair, and a smile that reveals a little worry about what this game might entail. I see no "messy" on the prize list - not sure if I am happy or upset about that! :)

itsFuzzz 04-13-2020 11:11 AM

I started out in pajama pants, no underwear, and a t shirt. It didn’t take long to get naked for this, so I’m excited to see what’s next!

nareth 04-13-2020 11:46 AM

I didn't wear much today as it is a public holiday and I had the flat for my own. But I have to wear some equipment because of the rules I got from Quanta for my guesses at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...51#post3969651

So I started by getting out of my jogging pants to reveal my black boxers and then got rid of my socks as well. After throwing my t-shirt into a corner (have to fetch it later ;) ) I only had to get rid of my briefs. Now I'm sitting nude on a towel except for a tail plug, a collar with leash and a bone plug in my mouth... :eek:

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 11:53 AM

Just like that, we have 3 people earning an easy 100 points.

StinkyLilLakee 04-13-2020 11:59 AM

Wow, one minute I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and socks, and magically they're all gone :eek:

Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Kah 04-13-2020 12:18 PM

Hope I'm not too late. Today I'm wearing a yellow dress and black knickers. I open the zip in the back and let it fall to the floor and then hook my thumbs in the underwear and slide it down. Now sitting proudly in my pale nude form, slightly shivering from the cold.

<3 Kah

Bdsub 04-13-2020 12:22 PM

I will join but since I am not in the first 5 does that mean I get to keep my clothes?

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 12:40 PM

We have our first 5....well, 6, actually.

Bdsub, you can stay clothed. In fact, everyone can get dressed...you just needed to be naked to earn those points. So most of you have 100 points....Bdsub just has 50.

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 12:42 PM

A quick trivia question....20 points to who gives the first correct answer:

Who discovered the planet Uranus, and in what year?

Bdsub 04-13-2020 12:44 PM

William Herschel

tallguy2241 04-13-2020 12:53 PM

That was quick...and correct.

For another 30 points, open to all:

What was he going to call the planet before deciding on Uranus?

nareth 04-13-2020 12:55 PM

Georgian star I believe

Kinky-Butt 04-13-2020 12:59 PM

The Gregorium Sidius. Hope I'm not too late