getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Left someone naked or been left naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378579)

andrew_b 01-04-2020 07:08 AM

Left someone naked or been left naked?

Have you left someone without their clothes or had someone do it to you?

Maybe for good or just for an extended period of time

Yourchoice 01-04-2020 09:28 AM

I have been left naked....
Once, I lost a bet and was picked up for a birthday party where I would serve as the naked male host/bartender/emcee. There ended up being more than 15 young ladies at the party. I had no access to clothing because I was picked up naked with only a trench coat allowed for the car ride and I was not allowed to bring any clothing with me. It was a party that lasted from Friday night at 6pm until after lunch on Saturday.

sexyseniorctzn 01-04-2020 09:39 AM

I love stripping down and wandering the mountains in nothing but my boots.

zephyrnem 01-04-2020 08:14 PM

Would love to do this or have this done to me

rhode64 01-05-2020 06:33 AM

left naked

I have been naked without clothes many times in the past . In summer if I am visiting friends who are ok with my nudity , I will visit them nude . I carry a T shirt and a pair of shorts in the car for emergency but wont wear them unless I really have to so can be without clothes for many hours .

andrew_b 01-05-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yourchoice (Post 3882364)
I have been left naked....
Once, I lost a bet and was picked up for a birthday party where I would serve as the naked male host/bartender/emcee. There ended up being more than 15 young ladies at the party. I had no access to clothing because I was picked up naked with only a trench coat allowed for the car ride and I was not allowed to bring any clothing with me. It was a party that lasted from Friday night at 6pm until after lunch on Saturday.

Really love this story

Sexenclaw 01-05-2020 08:11 PM

On a dare from a friend, I was once locked outside my house butt naked. I was given my phone and had to bargain with him by text to get let back in. I ended up having to send him photos to prove I wasn't hiding or covering myself and promise to stay naked for as long as he told me to once I was inside, and then he decided not to let me in anyway... I had to send him money via PayPal before he'd let me back in. I asked him how long he'd keep me locked out if I refused to send the money, and he said "I don't know, probably until I wake up in the morning."

bogue270 01-06-2020 10:36 PM

When I was in high school me and a bunch of guys worked the summers in a resort town. We usually hung out with the older people so we could have them buy us beer and we would all party. There was this one guy, Mike who was a really bad alcoholic. He had run out of coke, and was yelling at me to get on my bike and ride to the store to go get him some. He really pissed me off so I went to get the coke and spiked it with ex lax. He was pounding jack and cokes and finally he was just sitting there and says... I just shit my pants... we were rolling on the floor laughing. we were partying in a hostel at the time so he had to shower in a community shower. he had no clothes. we just locked him out of the room. for about 20 minutes he pounded on the door and then there was silence. Found out the next day the police picked him up wrapped only in a shower curtain. ah the good ole days...lol

SluttySwitchEmpress 01-06-2020 10:41 PM

My first day of soccer in ninth grade my team stole my street clothes after practice while I showered. I had to beg all of the seniors for each article of my clothing. I had to do some humiliating things to get some articles back...

Illy 01-07-2020 12:45 PM

havent done it and havent done it too me either.

DaringLady 01-10-2020 08:29 PM

I’ve been dared by a boyfriend to hike naked (except for shoes). I stripped on the trail and handed him each article of clothing, which he put in his backpack. I was seriously wet!

alex_af1996 08-14-2023 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3882257)
Have you left someone without their clothes or had someone do it to you?

Maybe for good or just for an extended period of time

I was playing with one of my online mistresses and she got me to tie myself naked to my bed frame. While she had me there she forgot to tell me she was at work. 3 hours went by and she hadn’t replied and I was stuck there naked (being a good sub)
After 3 and a half hours she replied. She let me cum then told me to untie and got to bed. I was like 4:30am when I untied myself