getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Night Drifter vs. subaddict5 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378258)

Night Drifter 12-30-2019 01:22 AM

Night Drifter vs. subaddict5

Over the course of the last week and a half, subaddict and I have been playing a game in the If you don't reply... thread. Whoever could make the other miss more of their posts, would win. However at the end of the game, we find ourselves tied.

As such we decided to have a poll decide who should be the winner and who shall lose. The loser owes a full two months of service to the winner starting with the new year.

We also played a game of battleship to help skew this in favor of one of us, and subaddict crushed me. As such to win, I need to beat subaddict by more than 10 votes to win. :mad:

Please vote for me to win :D, and provide me some ideas for tasks and punishments if I do win! If you're not going to vote for me, well you can just ignore this and move on! :p

subaddict5 12-30-2019 01:55 AM

Yes, I'm amazing at battleships. That was a bad move Night! I"m pretty much unbeatable now!

If you are not going to vote for Night Drifter, you can just vote for me. I have plans for him. His 2 months will be misery as he will start off as a baby and as such will be quite helpless!

I promise you, I will the choice that's more fun :D

KinkyHavok 12-30-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 3877120)
If you are not going to vote for Night Drifter, you can just vote for me. I have plans for him. His 2 months will be misery as he will start off as a baby and as such will be quite helpless!

You've won me over. Having said that, it didn't take much! I've been controlling his bladder for the last few days and it's super fun! Please make him wait to pee lol

subaddict5 12-30-2019 02:17 AM

oh everyone, whether you vote for me or not, please do also check out his 'PURCHASE' PM dare. It's super cute! He will be wearing spreader diaper pants and a diaper underneath as well :D

Night Drifter 12-30-2019 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled (Post 3877128)
You've won me over. Having said that, it didn't take much! I've been controlling his bladder for the last few days and it's super fun! Please make him wait to pee lol

Meanie! Why couldn't you be nice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 3877129)
oh everyone, whether you vote for me or not, please do also check out his 'PURCHASE' PM dare. It's super cute! He will be wearing spreader diaper pants and a diaper underneath as well :D

Or instead you can do subaddict's SLUT SAVINGS pm dare and have some possible input on what will be bought!

KinkyHavok 12-30-2019 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Drifter (Post 3877131)
Meanie! Why couldn't you be nice!

It's too much fun to be mean ;)

cj07 12-30-2019 04:59 AM

I am going for Night Drifter to win he has sent me pm dares. Beg to controlled and subaddict will probably be mean to me now aswell

Subboyj 12-30-2019 08:06 AM

I’ve voted nightdrifter to win because subaddict is the one who gave me my current rules and some revenge would be nice

Notsostraightnowhuh 12-30-2019 01:37 PM

I'm voting for Night Drifter as well. I've never beaten Subaddict in a bet and I lost a bet last night to them giving them the right to change my entire profile to their liking when they get back. This is my only chance at revenge and having them go easy on me. Please don't give me any backlash!

Night Drifter 12-30-2019 03:13 PM

This doesn't seem to be going my way :( ...

I'm willing to do dares for votes! Give me a dare you want me to do in exchange for your vote! I can't guarantee I'll do anything, but I'll certainly do a hell of a lot!

WAMlover 12-30-2019 05:11 PM

So I've voted because I was asked nicely, you should all PM Night Drifter with NEW SHOES though so he pays up for my vote!

Night Drifter 12-30-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAMlover (Post 3877943)
So I've voted because I was asked nicely, you should all PM Night Drifter with NEW SHOES though so he pays up for my vote!

Thank you for the vote!

Falkensmaze 12-31-2019 03:54 PM

I voted for Night Drifter because I can.

Night Drifter 12-31-2019 03:54 PM

Thank you! It's greatly appreciated!

YiffFur 12-31-2019 06:12 PM

Night asked nice in PM so I gave them a vote