getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24M+F: Japan vacation dares needed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378131)

Ericm 12-27-2019 04:23 PM

24M+F: Japan vacation dares needed

Hi everyone,

My GF and I are going in a few days on vacation to Japan. We both want to broad our horizon/experiences and are looking for some interesting dares to do whilst on vacation. We hope you can help us with this and give us some kinky dares for on vacation, preferably though not exclusively specific to Japan. We are already thinking about having sex in a (maybe private) hot springs :p. Afterwards we are more than willing to report on our experiences or chat with those interested.;)

Many thanks,
Eric and Eliza

Kindness 12-27-2019 06:29 PM

You're not going to get many good answers unless you talk about what you do and don't like already.

I'd say get a remote vibe and spend one of your sightseeing days with it inside Eliza with Eric at controlling, but I have no idea if that fits your particular idiom. That might be too tame, too daring, or the wrong dynamic.

hawkmaster2u 12-27-2019 08:54 PM

Anytime either of you need to use the toilet you must remove two articles of clothing of your choosing and hang them on the doorknob/stall lock/stall hook or something else suitable.

wingman78 12-28-2019 07:46 AM

If you're visiting Japan you must definitely visit a love hotel. The other one I'm going to give you is that if you spot a vending machine that sells sex toys (or, you know, go out of your way to find one :)) you both get to buy a toy that the other person has to use.

Ericm 12-28-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman78 (Post 3875227)
If you're visiting Japan you must definitely visit a love hotel. The other one I'm going to give you is that if you spot a vending machine that sells sex toys (or, you know, go out of your way to find one :)) you both get to buy a toy that the other person has to use.

Love the ideas. Hope we can find such a vending machine though. Sex in a love hotel will def happen.

Ericm 12-28-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u (Post 3874752)
Anytime either of you need to use the toilet you must remove two articles of clothing of your choosing and hang them on the doorknob/stall lock/stall hook or something else suitable.

will do ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindness (Post 3874659)
You're not going to get many good answers unless you talk about what you do and don't like already.

I'd say get a remote vibe and spend one of your sightseeing days with it inside Eliza with Eric at controlling, but I have no idea if that fits your particular idiom. That might be too tame, too daring, or the wrong dynamic.

well the point is really to experience new things, so there isn't a point in defining what we would want. We love your idea for example and will most certainly do it.

NoPantsKayla 12-28-2019 04:47 PM

Hmm, maybe swap underwear for a day :3

Hers will be extra roomy, and his will look good on his rear! :p

tzzzr 12-28-2019 05:22 PM

Take some sexy tops for her. Show lots of cleavage and short skirts. Have her go braless and let her nipples poke out.

Modesty is the norm, she will really stand out.

Darkmaster1 12-28-2019 05:26 PM

You will get a shibari seminar

google for it...

Switching_J 12-29-2019 12:50 AM

Visit the penis festival if you're in the right time of year. (Kanamara matsuri)

Ericm 12-29-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 3875729)
Take some sexy tops for her. Show lots of cleavage and short skirts. Have her go braless and let her nipples poke out.

Modesty is the norm, she will really stand out.

oh wish we could do this, will be really difficult in the middle of the winter though as we will have to wear multiple layers. if you have any alternatives in mind please do tell as we both find this really intreging..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmaster1 (Post 3875734)

google for it...

wow.. yes we will..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 3875711)
Hmm, maybe swap underwear for a day :3

Hers will be extra roomy, and his will look good on his rear! :p

oh god she often wears thongs (though maybe not in the winter) so i hope she goes easy on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switching_J (Post 3876016)
Visit the penis festival if you're in the right time of year. (Kanamara matsuri)

i'm afraid not :(, thanks for the idea though

hattersane 12-31-2019 12:55 AM

language immersion

(Not specific to Japan - and depending on your knowledge of the language, you might want to try this out on a different country first)

Traveling is a great opportunity to practice your foreign language skills, but it's easy to get lazy and fall back on your native language when traveling together. Don't be the 'ugly tourists' speaking only english / german / etc. for the whole trip.

Try the following for at least 72 hours during your trip:
- Do not communicate with *anyone* using english and/or your native language.
- This includes each other - you can only speak, write or message each other using the local language. Full immersion is the best way to learn!
- The *only* exception is during oral or penetrative sex.
Either of you can talk with each other (or to any other partners) in whichever language you chose, as long as someone's genitals are getting fucked or sucked.

This should either make it easier to stick to full immersion - or make the day-to-day logistics of traveling more challenging to coordinate.

For clarification:

Controlling the pace during a conversation is expected - but motion and participation is required while you're communicating. i.e.:holding still while arguing tomorrow's itinerary does not count. Male refractory periods do not count either - if you reach coitus before saying what you've got to say... time to practice your language skills, or wait for round two.

Using dictionaries, internet sites or language apps for street conversations is allowed, of course, if used for language reference - but full translation software (e.g.: Google translator) for a conversation breaks the rules.

Iff other people keep speaking to you in english or your native tongue, you are allowed to reply only to insist on practicing the local language... or to give them a note explaining the above rules, if you *really* need to ask for directions that much :-)

Ericm 12-31-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hattersane (Post 3878210)
(Not specific to Japan - and depending on your knowledge of the language, you might want to try this out on a different country first)

Traveling is a great opportunity to practice your foreign language skills, but it's easy to get lazy and fall back on your native language when traveling together. Don't be the 'ugly tourists' speaking only english / german / etc. for the whole trip.

Try the following for at least 72 hours during your trip:
- Do not communicate with *anyone* using english and/or your native language.
- This includes each other - you can only speak, write or message each other using the local language. Full immersion is the best way to learn!
- The *only* exception is during oral or penetrative sex.
Either of you can talk with each other (or to any other partners) in whichever language you chose, as long as someone's genitals are getting fucked or sucked.

This should either make it easier to stick to full immersion - or make the day-to-day logistics of traveling more challenging to coordinate.

For clarification:

Controlling the pace during a conversation is expected - but motion and participation is required while you're communicating. i.e.:holding still while arguing tomorrow's itinerary does not count. Male refractory periods do not count either - if you reach coitus before saying what you've got to say... time to practice your language skills, or wait for round two.

Using dictionaries, internet sites or language apps for street conversations is allowed, of course, if used for language reference - but full translation software (e.g.: Google translator) for a conversation breaks the rules.

Iff other people keep speaking to you in english or your native tongue, you are allowed to reply only to insist on practicing the local language... or to give them a note explaining the above rules, if you *really* need to ask for directions that much :-)

thanks for the cool and original idea. Will most certainly try it out.