getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Break in the latex slut 26F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=375087)

HannahSlut 10-27-2019 04:15 PM

Break in the latex slut 26F

Hey y’all. I recently bought this dress: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=19052 and a hood. I have the day off tomorrow. I am going to get it out tomorrow and wear it most of the day.

I would love to be broken in a little by all y’all.

MrSpanker 10-27-2019 04:21 PM

Pair of your 4 inch heels are a must with this... It's a shame you don't have a butt plug.. sometime during the day drop the contents of your purse by "accident" pick the bulk of it up by bending over

Golurkghost 10-27-2019 04:24 PM

hmmm sounds intriguing. Too bad I have to work in the morning. But I think to start, you put on the nipple clamps underneath the dress when you put it on, and keep it that way the entire time you are in the dress tomorrow.

HannahSlut 10-27-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSpanker (Post 3818519)
Pair of your 4 inch heels are a must with this... It's a shame you don't have a butt plug.. sometime during the day drop the contents of your purse by "accident" pick the bulk of it up by bending over

I can do better and wear my 6 inch heels sir.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golurkghost (Post 3818523)
hmmm sounds intriguing. Too bad I have to work in the morning. But I think to start, you put on the nipple clamps underneath the dress when you put it on, and keep it that way the entire time you are in the dress tomorrow.

My nipples will be so sensitive. I’ll have to make sure it doesn’t mess up the dress but it should be fine!

batfinch 10-27-2019 08:37 PM

I cant see how you wear knickers in that so perhaps you dont wear any ot will be easier not wearing any

LeeXi 10-28-2019 12:38 AM

The dress should feel nice keeping you all wrapped up. Make sure to give it a rub down with latex care and cleaners every few hours. Makes it extra shiny but also your rubbing yourself all over.

I would also have you wear the hood for at least half the day. So you cane enjoy the full experience.

Following on from that try doing some house work in the outfit and a little excercise. Maybe 30 mins of exercises and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Following all this have your dildo set up on your mirror for 5 mins of sucking every two hours. So you can enjoy how you look in the outfit.

Every other hour you should grab the dildo for 10 minutes of fucking. Infront of the mirror, in your bathroom, in your back garden, have some fun changing up the locations.

You also should pop on a coat at one point and head down to your local shops and buy some fun items to stuff you ass with.

Magnetic 10-28-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahSlut (Post 3818517)
Hey y’all. I recently bought this dress: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=19052 and a hood. I have the day off tomorrow. I am going to get it out tomorrow and wear it most of the day.

I would love to be broken in a little by all y’all.

Wear no undies, of any kind!

HannahSlut 10-28-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeXi (Post 3818754)
The dress should feel nice keeping you all wrapped up. Make sure to give it a rub down with latex care and cleaners every few hours. Makes it extra shiny but also your rubbing yourself all over.

I would also have you wear the hood for at least half the day. So you cane enjoy the full experience.

Following on from that try doing some house work in the outfit and a little excercise. Maybe 30 mins of exercises and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Following all this have your dildo set up on your mirror for 5 mins of sucking every two hours. So you can enjoy how you look in the outfit.

Every other hour you should grab the dildo for 10 minutes of fucking. Infront of the mirror, in your bathroom, in your back garden, have some fun changing up the locations.

You also should pop on a coat at one point and head down to your local shops and buy some fun items to stuff you ass with.

This will for sure give me a good breaking in. I am currently getting into the dress.

HannahSlut 10-28-2019 12:35 PM

The latex slut has cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and now done the first two hours of cock sucking and fucking.

boundupone 10-28-2019 01:25 PM

Great dress! Ok, put on your six inch heels, no underwear, put on a big coat, now go to your nearest coffee shop. Order a large coffee, then take off your coat, sit down and slowly drink your coffee.

When finished leave your coat on your chair and go to the bathroom so everyone can see you walk there. When in the bathroom put on your nipple clamps under the dress. The come out and slowly walk back to your table. Put in your coat. Then you can go home.

For the next hour you must wear the mask

When time is up you can mastrubate to orgasm any way you want but you must pull the nipple clamps off just as you cum

HannahSlut 10-28-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boundupone (Post 3819225)
Great dress! Ok, put on your six inch heels, no underwear, put on a big coat, now go to your nearest coffee shop. Order a large coffee, then take off your coat, sit down and slowly drink your coffee.

When finished leave your coat on your chair and go to the bathroom so everyone can see you walk there. When in the bathroom put on your nipple clamps under the dress. The come out and slowly walk back to your table. Put in your coat. Then you can go home.

For the next hour you must wear the mask

When time is up you can mastrubate to orgasm any way you want but you must pull the nipple clamps off just as you cum

Not sure I could take my coat off in a coffee shop.

semper_virilis 10-28-2019 01:47 PM

Not sure if this is a dare exactly, but I'd be curious what the sensation of taking a shower while wearing that dress would be.

HannahSlut 10-28-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 3819246)
Not sure if this is a dare exactly, but I'd be curious what the sensation of taking a shower while wearing that dress would be.

Oh gosh I’m sure it is amazing. I could try tonight when I get out of it.

semper_virilis 10-28-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahSlut (Post 3819256)
Oh gosh I’m sure it is amazing. I could try tonight when I get out of it.

You should try both hot and cold water. For science.

HannahSlut 10-28-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 3819262)
You should try both hot and cold water. For science.

As you wish sir. I will do it later.