getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Empty Trash/Get Mail Naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374717)

andrew_b 10-20-2019 08:08 AM

Empty Trash/Get Mail Naked?

Have you ever either emptied your trash or gotten your mail while naked?

Obviously the risk involved depends upon where your trash/mail is located but still interested either way

Lil_LeahJ97 10-20-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3812076)

Obviously the risk involved depends upon where your trash/mail is located but still interested either way

Yep. Sure have. It was 4am so don't think anyone saw. Putting the trash out I mean.

andrew_b 10-20-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil_LeahJ97 (Post 3812220)
Yep. Sure have. It was 4am so don't think anyone saw. Putting the trash out I mean.

Hey there is still risk ;)

Kendragirl 10-20-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Not quite naked but in a little cami and once in a robe, open... ;)

Azwoodguy2004 10-20-2019 01:41 PM

Not fully naked, but very revealing. My wife is also my mistress and has me crossdress all the time. We have one neighbor that know this and has seen me a number of time fully dressed. One night, my mistress said I should take the garbage down to the curb, only wearing a bra, panties, stockings and heels. She said I should do this at exactly 9:00pm. And she had texted our neighbor before she he could watch. When I did this, 2 cars also past by seeing me, one honked. Neighbor came over the next day to get another show.

zephyrnem 10-20-2019 08:55 PM

Did a naked mail run fairly late at night at a post office. Was tons of fun. Almost caught, and probably seen from outside. One, like this, I did regularly...when I worked for a temp agency I would drop off my time card at night completely naked into a mail slot in the door of an office in a building off a fairly main road.

2shy 10-21-2019 03:00 AM

Not done this but now the idea is in my head it'll be done when I get chance!

alex_af1996 10-21-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Yes I check the mail often nude in the middle of the day. Not really a busy street and only 16 steps from front door to letter box out the front

Never taken the trash out nude but might have to when I’m home alone

andrew_b 10-21-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_af1996 (Post 3813317)
Yes I check the mail often nude in the middle of the day. Not really a busy street and only 16 steps from front door to letter box out the front

Never taken the trash out nude but might have to when I’m home alone

Hey even so, it's still risky

Maleslut92 10-22-2019 12:39 PM

Wore only a trench coat and shoes to walk to neighborhood post office a couple of times at night. Coat was open but could quickly be closed if I saw someone. Didn’t have to close it either time. Have worn boxer briefs only to get mail at the mailbox in front of my house (100 yards) several times in my current neighborhood.

Komodo Jones 10-22-2019 12:51 PM

I haven't done these specifically but I did do something similar. When i was still living with my parents I usually parked my car on the street instead of the driveway. One time when they were on vacation I came across a dare of going outside naked to your car to get something. I didn't have anything to get but I did this dare several times. I'm just saying this as it's kind of along the same route of getting the mail as the mailbox was on the street too. Obviously I did this at night.

dread_ 10-22-2019 04:48 PM

I have taken the trash out in a sheer lace dress with the skirt tucked into the waist so I was even more exposed. Sadly my neighborhood at the time was TOO quiet. The same night I also sat on the ground in my back yard and masturbated, only separated from the street by an iron bar gate.

rhl 10-23-2019 02:46 AM

I've thought about doing this now, i did it once when the mailbox was. I the door. I did stand on the side of my house,, naked with soap in mouth and mostly hidden from neighbors. However i was clothed while entering and exitting the house.

Ok it is 3 am and with only diapers on i put the garbage cans by the curb.

Yourchoice 10-23-2019 07:50 AM

No, but I have walked to the neighbors house totally naked. That was the price of the invite to eat dinner. She was a kinky lady a few years older than me.

dannyfanny720 10-23-2019 08:01 AM

I did put the trash out curbside wearing only white breifs. 1 car drove by.