getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Abandoned Naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373420)

andrew_b 09-24-2019 06:09 PM

Abandoned Naked?

Have you ever been left behind by friends etc somewhere without any clothes or means to cover up?

I know this is certainly a violation of rights but still I'm sure it happens

awolonline 09-24-2019 06:55 PM

left naked

wish it would happen - very hot!

cwmatman 09-24-2019 09:19 PM

I’ve certainly had bets proposed where this would happen if I lose. Haven’t accepted any to date, but I don’t know that it would be a violation of my rights...

Yourchoice 09-25-2019 02:23 AM

An exgf used to have me strip down to just my boxerbriefs as soon as I walked in her apt and place them in a trunk she had placed beside the door. As soon as that was done, she’d yank down my boxerbriefs, because she wanted to be the one who actually made me completely naked. Then, she’d place them in the trunk and usually she’d lock the trunk until I was about to leave. I was never dropped off anywhere...but I definitely did not have any access to my clothing.

Her apt was the main hangout for her circle of friends, 5 total in their group, so any number of those 4 friends would frequently be there while I was also there.

dannyfanny720 09-25-2019 04:22 AM

Closest I came was a date a few years ago. I met a girl online at a bar, we had a great time. At the end in the parking lot as we were saying goodbye, she loved the t-shirt i was wearing and wanted to keep it to remember me by, so i took it off and gave it to her. She gave my a big hug goodbye after. We broke up a few months later because we lived too far away from each other. It was a long ride home, about 45 minutes to an hour too!

alex_af1996 03-05-2024 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3790012)
Have you ever been left behind by friends etc somewhere without any clothes or means to cover up?

I know this is certainly a violation of rights but still I'm sure it happens

Not fully abandoned but I was playing with my online mistress one night and she got me to tie myself to my bed frame (legs spread tied at the ankles) I took photos and sent them. 4 hours later I got a reply. She forgot about me. I was tied there for 4 hours. I was so obedient to her so I didn’t even untie myself without her permission
Oh I was naked

Roberta50 03-05-2024 12:57 PM

No this never happened to me, but I have read about it and it really sounds exciting if it happens to me.

NewAndNervous 03-05-2024 03:54 PM

This was when I was in 8th grade. My friends and I played a game of Rock – Paper – Scissors at the food court in the mall. I lost. My dare was to go into a bathroom stall, remove all my clothes, place them in a bag, and give it to one of my friends. After maybe 5 minutes or so of me hanging out in the stall naked, my friends informed me that they placed my bag of clothes on a hook at the front of the bathroom. I waited until I couldn’t hear anyone in the room, cracked the door slightly to peek out, determined no one was there, and sprinted to get my clothes. I just barely made it back to the stall before anyone entered.