getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude In Changing/Locker Rooms? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371155)

andrew_b 08-11-2019 08:16 AM

Nude In Changing/Locker Rooms?

Do you spend much time being nude in a changing or locker room or do you prefer to just get dressed as soon as possible?

zephyrnem 08-11-2019 04:40 PM

Nude. For sure. I hang around nude as long as possible.

tepxis 08-12-2019 02:09 AM

depends. if its really crowded i wouldnt be need so long time, but usually I like more to hang around ab bit, before getting dresse3d

HW1997 08-12-2019 06:57 AM

I tend to spend as much time naked as I can. We have communal showers at our gym, so I tend to spend ages showering because I love showing myself off and getting seen naked. In the locker room itself, I take a while towelling off too!

I've noticed most girls will change quickly when there are others of a different age around, but when with others of the same age, and so long as they are body confident, most tend to take their time. This is especially true at university, where the teams I was on would take longer showering and spend longer naked in each others' company. Much to my enjoyment!

andrew_b 08-12-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW1997 (Post 3754567)
I tend to spend as much time naked as I can. We have communal showers at our gym, so I tend to spend ages showering because I love showing myself off and getting seen naked. In the locker room itself, I take a while towelling off too!

I've noticed most girls will change quickly when there are others of a different age around, but when with others of the same age, and so long as they are body confident, most tend to take their time. This is especially true at university, where the teams I was on would take longer showering and spend longer naked in each others' company. Much to my enjoyment!

That sounds a lot of fun at university alright

Damaris 08-17-2019 12:31 PM

As long as possible, i like the sense of exposure, especially around same-sex peers

Emalice9 08-17-2019 02:57 PM

Try and stay nude as long as possible it’s nice

Truckernaut42 08-17-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3753685)
Do you spend much time being nude in a changing or locker room or do you prefer to just get dressed as soon as possible?

I don't spend a lot of time naked but I don't rush either. I get naked as soon as I hit the showers and just do whatever in a natural speed. Sometimes I use the urinal naked. I was in a co-ed locker room once and that time I did spend a little extra time nude.

theswitchyside 08-18-2019 02:27 AM

Quote:

Mostly, get dressed as quickly as possible; although I am not averse to spending some quality time in there..

rhode64 08-18-2019 03:55 AM

nude

Quote:

When I was living in Rhodesia locker rooms were not like they are in the UK . It was just a large room with benches all round the room and hooks on the wall above the benches and everyone just changed . No one made a big deal about being nude in front of each other and I never saw changing rooms like they have in the uk till I arrived in the uk .

Horneyboy69 08-18-2019 10:02 AM

Response

There were several people in there last time i was naked in a locker room . I get dresssed right away though i dont hang out that way

blando 08-31-2019 05:09 PM

yes, we have a men only sauna where everyone is naked. I like when hung guys see my small cock.

Kah 08-31-2019 05:12 PM

I haven't been in a locker room for a while, and I think I would be more open than I used to be because I would kind of face the corner and try not to make eye contact with anyone. But now I'd be open to letting other girls see me

<3 Kah

cwmatman 08-31-2019 06:24 PM

I usually do “when in Rome” which tends to mean getting dressed as soon as possible. But then the dressing room does not have showers or other bathroom facilities so there’s no plausible reason to be in there except to change in and out of gym clothes.

Kendragirl 09-13-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Pretty comfortable with this... but I'm mostly in a changing room nowadays on sat nights, at my sat job. ;)