getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Changing rooms (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=370484)

0117 07-29-2019 03:45 PM

Changing rooms

Ive seen a lot of dares in changing rooms in stores and wanted to know if anyone had had any fun experiences in them.

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened?

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened?

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened?

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room?

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room?

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room?

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare?

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose?

Hammerdown1_ 07-29-2019 04:51 PM

Changing room dare

I was dared to change in a changing room with the door open

rhl 08-31-2019 07:24 PM

Ive seen a lot of dares in changing rooms in stores and wanted to know if anyone had had any fun experiences in them.

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened?
Yes, it was a boy friend, nothing happened
2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened?
Heavens no
3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened?
Yes, I purposely left the curtain loose, my back was to her and she apologized.
yes, I did buy the leggings I masturbated in
Yes, picked out a tight skirt and some ladies pants and took it to a changing room where the attendant counted the clothes
Yes, picked out a bra, ladies top, and skirt to try on. Then went out to the 3 way mirror.
Not that I know of
8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose?
No, thank you for the idea

Truckernaut42 09-03-2019 01:44 PM

yes, been with family as well as sat in a try on room with friends, male and female. Only ever done anything sexual once.

no

Yes, and they apologized and moved on

yes

no

no

n/a

no

patheticnikkij 09-10-2019 05:04 AM

Yes a few. My friends mainly. Nothing though I did kind of peek at them.

I always leave it cracked or not locked due to the chance of being exposed

Yes. Nothing they said sorry. For me I got wet

Yes

No

No

No

You mean like of our personal clothing we wore into the store? Yes I have left my panties and bra in some.

theswitchyside 09-10-2019 05:26 AM

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

Oh yeah...

Picaboo 09-10-2019 12:36 PM

I have a few times mainly with friends just trying on things together but I have gave a blowjob in one once
no i have not
I have once but I was clothed at the time so nothing really happened
yes
no
no
no
no

Emalice9 09-10-2019 02:04 PM

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? Many times it’s not unusual normally nothing

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? Only once sadly they hadn’t started stripping

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? Never

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? No

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? I’ve been peed on and fingered in one

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? Just the above ones

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? No

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? Never

subDakotaPerry 09-10-2019 04:16 PM

My then girlfriend, we were young so just made out quick.

No

No

Yes

I don't think so

No

No

Yes, I left a pair of panties behind that I had been wearing.

bigsissy24 09-10-2019 08:51 PM

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? with a guy / i sucked him off

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened?/ no

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? yes a woman/i was trying on a bikini

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room?/ no

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room?/ no

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room?/ no

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare?/no

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose?/ no

lowlysub 09-11-2019 01:22 PM

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who?
no

no

Yes I had door slip open a little and somebody open it. The worst part is I was completing a dare. That dare was 1st to buy panties and underwear. Then go home and change into them. Then to go a womans store and try on a dress. It was in that womans store when I was down to the bra/panties. The door only opened a little but I am not sure what they thought they saw. But I know I sure got very red and nervous walking out afterward.

yes

Yes, See #3 above

No, but open to some

Not by anybody I know, but you can count the #3 item as caught.

No.

CallMeBelle 02-14-2020 06:02 PM

Yes. Shared a changing room with an ex partner. A lot of groping, not much more.

No.

Yes, although I was still basically fully clothed. Nothing more than a simple "Oh, sorry!"

No!

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

b7302 02-21-2020 07:51 AM

only with family members - nothing happened there

no

no

yes a couple of times

yes I got completely naked and took a selfie - once I even dared to step out and take a pic in the big mirror on the other wall (after checking that none was around at that moment)

yes - see 5 - i made a PM dare of it

no - I got lucky

actually I haven't - maybe I should ;)

pancolio 02-21-2020 10:44 AM

No

Yes, he was in undies, nothing happens, i said sorry and left.

Yes, was a lady who was searching her's son, but nothing special happens.

Yes, but didn't cum.

Once, i was dare to wait in undies for 15 minutes to someone to enter by accident, but nothing happens...

No

No

No

rhl 02-28-2020 10:30 AM

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? Girls have no problems doing this, but no I haven't

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? Yes it was a friend and we dragged him out in his underwear.

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? Yes, I was in Old Navy and used the Quick Change both. Left the curtain in latched and a girl opened it. She was more embarrassed then I was, but she probably saw my girly pain goes.

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? Yes

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? Several one date was to try on the most girly pants I could find. This was a store that had an attendant that checked your item count as you walked in

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? Yes, one of which was to get naked and open the door wide, I chose an out of the way dressing room. Another was to try on a skirt, then while wearing this skirt, go out and find another skirt to try on. This was a rush back then, but now I have no issues with wearing a skirt in public.

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? Yes, shopping that day with a skirt, another Get Dare I was requested to do, was to wear leggings and try on a skirt right in the isle of the store, and yes I was caught

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? No, but I have left Bras that I tried on in the men's dressing room
One more I remember doing, trying on a full ladies outfit, then leaving the dressing room to stand in front of those 3 mirrors that allow you to see the way the back looks.