getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Risky Vacation dares for female with friends (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=366898)

sexysoni 06-02-2019 07:09 AM

Risky Vacation dares for female with friends

Hello everyone,
I am finally going on vacation with my three male friends- Tom, Simon, and rob. Beach, sunshine, hotels, and no one to recognize us! Short and long both dares are accepted. Friends and strangers can be part of my dares and will up for some really risky dares, will try to bring all toys you see in my signature so you guys get more fun hehe,.

Will stay in a big hotel with pool, that also near the beach. We'll be hiking, driving, going on beaches, bars etc.

I have got some time there to buy some new outfits and photo shoots for us so posing different places in kinky outfits hehe.
Riskier the better i really hope will get decent amount of dares.
It will be a 11+ hours flight so up for some flight dares too.

We leaving on 4th june for 2 weeks so please keep them coming you get all detailed reports here... Can't wait to see what you all come up with <3 thanks....

Improve note- my rules in my blog are suspended for my vacation thanks to Tom and Kim. So you guys have more tine and space for dares make this vacation memorable thank you.

masterslayer 06-02-2019 07:23 AM

I'm guessing the guys are in with you in the dares so I'll start off this thread by making the rule that you're not allowed to wear any sort of underwear throughout your vacation.

You either sleep naked or wear a tee that doesn't belong to you.

In the flight, you are to edge every 1 hour in the toilet and once at your seat (preferably when its dark and over your clothes)

Wear only skirts, dresses or bikinis when you're in public, and always sit with your legs crossed

You are to try and break atleast 1 of your limits on the vacation

sexysoni 06-02-2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterslayer (Post 3676911)
I'm guessing the guys are in with you in the dares so I'll start off this thread by making the rule that you're not allowed to wear any sort of underwear throughout your vacation.

You either sleep naked or wear a tee that doesn't belong to you.

In the flight, you are to edge every 1 hour in the toilet and once at your seat (preferably when its dark and over your clothes)

Wear only skirts, dresses or bikinis when you're in public, and always sit with your legs crossed

You are to try and break atleast 1 of your limits on the vacation

Thank you so much sir for all the tasks so i won't be bringing any underwear then. Thank you sir keep them coming ......

Misslucy 06-02-2019 08:46 AM

How about walking in public with one or multiple facials. So here it goes: Get a facial from a guy as soon as possible after arrival. The w/o cleaning up or fixing make-up go for a walk or anything in public were others can see you for min 30 minutes. Then you may clean up and fix your make-up. However if a guy asks you about what is in your face during the 30 min period, you must tell him and ask him to add his cum as well. When he agrees and facialized you the 30 min public walking start over. If the guy agrees to add his cum to your face he may chose the location where he performs the act but you have to offer him to do it right here and now. You may help him cumming by blowjob or hand-job or other means, but no fucking in your pussy or ass (ass is plugged anyways). If the guy wants to touch you, you have to let him as he wishes. Afterwards you have to thank him before you leave. The 30 min start as soon as you are in public.

Misslucy 06-02-2019 08:59 AM

Wear as little as possible but still something you can do without for a while (old t-shirt or bikini) and nothing else. Take a pair of handcuffs with you. Climb to the top of the stair well farthest from your room. ideally also take a pair of scissors. when you get to the top of the stairs, strip off and if you can cut up your clothes so they can't possibly be put back on. Insert the key to the cuffs and your room key as far up your pussy as you can, then handcuff your hands behind you.

You have to take the longest possible route back to your room, so essentially walk from one stairwell all the way down the hotel hallway to the other stair well on that floor, then down a floor, then walk all the way back to the first stair well, then down a floor, etc. You'll have to ask someone to get the key out of your pussy and uncuff you, but even then you'll have to stay naked until you get back to your room. If you really a want an even bigger challenge, make sure you go through the hotel lobby prior to getting back to your room.

frukostflingor 06-02-2019 08:59 AM

While laying on the beach your only allowed to be topless.

While hiking only wear yoga pants and a see trough top

zephyrnem 06-02-2019 10:08 AM

See how long your friends can keep you nude.

2. Spend a day as a slave. You must call your friends master or mistress when out on that day. You must cater to their every whim. Maybe a public foot massage. Let them feel you up in public. Go to a restaurant and sit at their feet. All day be a slave for them.

Master_of_humiliate 06-02-2019 12:01 PM

While the flight you must loose your slip in tje toilet

just.for.fun01 06-02-2019 12:09 PM

Whenever you are going for a drive you must be naked or if thats too extreme you must wear a shirt that is loose and have your tits out every time you cover is a time you must make someone cum either a friend or stranger before you can cum again yourself

Kingcommajohn 06-03-2019 08:09 AM

Anytime you go hiking have the nipple clamps on the entire hike. Also strip fully and give each guy at least one blowjob per hike.

SwitchTeen 06-03-2019 09:06 AM

Get a bunch of cheap flashdrives. You can find some crappy ones for 5 dollars or something. Now load them all up with revealing pictures of you. Leave one on the plane, one with any stranger you hook up with, one in any bar you go to, etc. One of the flashdrives should have your contact information in it, and you shouldn’t know which one that is. That way, every time you give one to an anonymous hookup you might actually be giving them a way to contact you in the future, too.

SirD 06-03-2019 10:13 AM

For your attire during vacation there should never be more than one layer of cloth covering you. Underwear has already been covered so that's not an issue but no multiple layers of clothing, your bathing suit should have no pads or liners in them.

BreastForever 06-04-2019 09:49 AM

For your entire vacation you can't put, remove or replace any of your clothes, ask someone to do for you (it can be one of your friend or a stranger). This mean that you can't cover yourself if one of your tits slip of your shirt, and you have to be helped to go to the toilet if you aren't naked.

raisethebar 06-16-2019 07:05 PM

Which dares did you pick, how are they going?

sexysoni 04-25-2020 11:16 AM

Reports

Hello all Doms , yeah i guess it's a old thread which i didn't get time to put all reports on it, as it's lockdown so i got time to write them so if anyone still interested in reports I'll do start them.