getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F18 Looking for Dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362797)

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 02:00 PM

F18 Looking for Dares!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I have just been really busy with moving into my own apartment, and have thought that I will come here to get some dares!

Any dares are welcome, but ones that I want the most are: bathroom, sleep and clothing control, cleaning, shower, and long term dares (by long term, I mean dares that affect my lifestyle).

The dares can have anything in them (fetish/content-wise) and remember, I am alone in an apartment building, so you might be able to use that!

Fell free to ask questions!

Dare_Golore 03-25-2019 02:11 PM

do this RIGHT NOW, go to your shower in the clothes you are in for at least 1 minute, then you can do whatever right after. Tell us how it went.

traianmad 03-25-2019 02:31 PM

Your friends must you naked anywhere outside or inside and then they must keep you clothes for a length on time on a dice. Or picked by them. Even better go in to the male restroom and strip naked.
if the product is an even number you have to undress in a male public restroom, and if its odd, then they undress you in public
Make it x5 and then must then walk back out naked then. Even better let them do body writting on you

You must be barefoot the whole time. for the whole week.

Jfreeman1999 03-25-2019 02:37 PM

For the next week you may not wear trousers. Only skirts and dresses

Yeanke88 03-25-2019 02:48 PM

No underwear allowed next week and no clothes allowed at home.

U will crawl around on all 4 around your appartment and hump 2 stuff at every room. Make sure to do this all naked and if u wet stuff, just leave it on.

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 02:48 PM

Ok, so, here are the first reports:
Dare Galore: I did it when I saw it, and I got soaking wet... not much else to say...

TraianMad: I am not doing your dares, as they make little to no sense, example: :"Your friends must you naked anywhere" That makes no sense. Which is why I am not doing your dares. I used to try and decode it, but I am not doing that anymore. Sorry for being brash, but its the truth.

Jfreeman1999: Ok, this dare wont be the hardest dare, but will still be fun!

EDIT:
Sorry, I didn't see this until I posted the report, but here:
I will be doing that, and it sounds fun, but I wont be able to crawl on all 4's all of the time, but I will as much as possible!

traianmad 03-25-2019 02:54 PM

I challenge you to go barefoot for a whole. During the week you should strip naked in Ethier the Male or female loos and spend time walking around in there. Once you have done that Ethier leave naked with your clothes in a bag or get dressed. But then find a place to get naked again and walk outside for 2 hours naked. Also that night you must sleep naked. And have bodywritting on you. Does this make any sense.

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 02:56 PM

Yea, that makes a lot more sense, except for the "go barefoot for a whole." a whole what?

Edit:
I don't necessarily want perfect English, as I don't type perfectly either, I just want it to make sense without having to read it for a while.

traianmad 03-25-2019 02:59 PM

Go barefoot for a whole week

Blue Griffin 03-25-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetdareJordan (Post 3610954)
Yea, that makes a lot more sense, except for the "go barefoot for a whole." a whole what?

Edit:
I don't necessarily want perfect English, as I don't type perfectly either, I just want it to make sense without having to read it for a while.

I'm either assuming a "whole week" or "for a week" Since the dare itself says for the week.

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 03:07 PM

Traianmad: Ok, I will be doing that dare, except for in school, because we have to wear shoes in school, but otherwise, I will be barefoot this week!

And Blue Griffin, Thanks, I probably could figure that out myself if I paid more attention (no offense, as you probably are smarter than me), but I just quickly read the dare, and if a part doesn't make sense, then I re-read it, but (no offense to traianmad) he sends dares that don't make sense a lot, so I just kinda gave up a while ago.

rrichmon 03-25-2019 03:11 PM

For the next two weeks when you wake up in the morning you must strip completely naked(if you're not naked already) and do some yoga in front of a window for lets say 10 minutes a day.

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 03:15 PM

That sounds really fun! I will definitely be doing that!

Yeanke88 03-25-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetdareJordan (Post 3610945)
Ok, so, here are the first reports:
Dare Galore: I did it when I saw it, and I got soaking wet... not much else to say...

TraianMad: I am not doing your dares, as they make little to no sense, example: :"Your friends must you naked anywhere" That makes no sense. Which is why I am not doing your dares. I used to try and decode it, but I am not doing that anymore. Sorry for being brash, but its the truth.

Jfreeman1999: Ok, this dare wont be the hardest dare, but will still be fun!

EDIT:
Sorry, I didn't see this until I posted the report, but here:
I will be doing that, and it sounds fun, but I wont be able to crawl on all 4's all of the time, but I will as much as possible!

Isn't necessairy the whole time either. Lets say for at least 2 hours during the day.

Eating isn't allowed at the table either. Put plate on the ground and eat sitting on your knees.

GetdareJordan 03-25-2019 03:22 PM

Ok, I will be doing that! It sounds really fun!