getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Open House (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358671)

EmmaLang 01-19-2019 07:29 AM

Open House

HI everyone,

I am after your opinions if you would be so kind as to help me out?

I am currently looking at buying a house, once I have one I am thinking of setting up webcams in every room and streaming it live 24/7.

I will set up a website and sdvertise my address so guys could come around.

Do you think would be of interest or not?

Please let me know

Luv Emma XxX

dragoneau 01-19-2019 07:59 AM

I'm pretty sure many would be interested in watching cam live.

However, advertising your address, and letting people come to you seem quite risky, and might be dangerous.
Make sure to stay safe.

bobbitybob 01-21-2019 12:51 AM

Not only would I be interested in this, but I have access to the technical expertise to help with setting up such a system.
Also, it would be fun to have it all recorded rather than just streamed live

morafal 01-21-2019 01:22 AM

I think every think depends how often you are in your house. If it's only 3-5 hours then you go sleep it better to use normal webcam, there are many sites for that. As for Sharing adres I think she had in mind site address not location Adress.

Master_of_humiliate 01-21-2019 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morafal (Post 3548807)
I think every think depends how often you are in your house. If it's only 3-5 hours then you go sleep it better to use normal webcam, there are many sites for that. As for Sharing adres I think she had in mind site address not location Adress.

Thats true.
And i think its better when not everybody can read your adress.

But i think the idea of the cams good.
Do you know greyhound?

redcamel 01-21-2019 03:35 AM

Interesting, it's a good idea.

But I agree with others that suggested not to advertise your address. Furthermore, think about the risk about streaming 24/7: anyone could know exactly when you're at home, when not, if you're alone etc.: enough to help anyone with bad intentions. I don't know how things are where you live, but I think that without a minimum of security you'd be taking a risk.

My suggestion is: webcams are a good idea, but better limit live streaming at random days/times that you'll advertise time to time, than 24/7.

EmmaLang 01-21-2019 01:36 PM

Hi and thank you for the reply, I agree it would be great to have it all recorded. Do you mind if I contact you once I have a place sorted, I will need help in setting it up.

Thank you

Luv Emma XxX

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbitybob (Post 3548788)
Not only would I be interested in this, but I have access to the technical expertise to help with setting up such a system.
Also, it would be fun to have it all recorded rather than just streamed live

Everill 01-21-2019 02:13 PM

I think it's a good idea but I would be careful about advertising your address (but it's your kink I guess). Luckily if anyone breaks into your house you'll have alot of footage to show the police.

Also hoping you don't get greedy and decide to monetise it.

patheticnikkij 01-21-2019 08:17 PM

The 24/7 cam can be interesting. I remember a time when those kind of sites where popular.

As for giving out your address DO NOT DO That. It is far from safe. If their are people you are interested in. Then maybe do it by PMing your address after you do the best background check you can on them. But your safety should always be number 1

Jaro 01-21-2019 08:59 PM

This sounds like a very bad idea to me honestly, especially if you also advertise your address.
You could get blackmailed, robbed, murdered... anything.

Don't do it!

bobbitybob 01-22-2019 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaLang (Post 3549220)
Hi and thank you for the reply, I agree it would be great to have it all recorded. Do you mind if I contact you once I have a place sorted, I will need help in setting it up.

No problem, just PM me any time

theswitchyside 01-22-2019 03:44 AM

I would be interested to be a part of this endeavour of yours!

EmmaLang 01-22-2019 08:10 AM

In what capacity?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3549711)
I would be interested to be a part of this endeavour of yours!

Everill 01-27-2019 08:03 AM

I'm also available if you need any ideas for the layout to if you can't decide on something

theswitchyside 01-27-2019 08:16 AM

In watching your live stream, and maybe helping you out to make the stream more interesting.

Also, I read through a few other posts and honestly, giving out your address might just be inviting all sorts of bad elements to your door. Be careful and play safe :)