getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Keep me in diapers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357236)

rhl 12-27-2018 03:09 PM

Keep me in diapers

Starting January first, I will commit to being padded.
Every day a poster may add 1 day to my time, I'll do a minimum of 2 weeks. No popping in diaper while at work.
I'll only choose to publicly poop in a diaper once a week, you are certainly welcome to ask me to do a second poop in a special place or way.
While at work I'll be normally in ladies pullups, unless it is part of a dare, they are easier to change and it goes along with the fact that I only wear panties.

Ok here is the fun
If the poster gives me a dare, they may add up to 3 days (5 if it is a public dare).
If I do the dare within a week, I get to remove a day.
If I include a photo of a public dare 3 days get removed.
If I fail to report back in a week, 2 days will automatically get added.

I enjoy being in leggings, pantyhose, and have various leangth skirts, bras, stockings, fun socks, short shorts, plastic pants, a ABDL Onesie, body suits, these definitely confirm that I'm in a diaper, I might mind, but have worn multiple diapers in public.

Dares may be as simple as, stand at the public urinal, pants dropped to floor and pee in the diaper. Or as humiliating as insert a suppository and poop in a diaper while standing where you will be seen. I did this once while standing on a cue/line.

You might want me to take a walk in the park with a mini skirt that doesn't hide the diaper, or go shopping with the waist of the diaper exposed. However it is winter and may need to wait for a warmer day to go for a walk in a mini skirt.

An example of a private dare I recently did was to go there days where I could change my diaper but not clean myself up, just allowed to remove the worse of the brown matter.

Since I'm not starting until the first, I'll give myself January to complete any dare posted this month.

For the rest of this month I'm still doing a dare and wearing panty hose, with maxi pads to catch any drips.

I recently did the Trapped in diaper dare, this was interesting, but I missed being required to do diaper dares.

If requested I will as comments with past diaper dares that I have done. Some of these have been pretty humiliating, especially when a photo was required.

I'm hesitant to post this, but find myself wanting to be in diapers again.
You may also request a diaper related truth from me.

Sola the Ichinensei 12-27-2018 03:45 PM

I will be adding 3 days then, with this thread:

Your baths during the time you are padded must be immersion baths (the kind of bath where you fill the bathtub with water). You must sit in the bathtub still padded until it is ready for the immersion bath, but must walk around in the still wet diaper for at least 5 minutes after leaving the bath padded (before you can return to actually clean yourself)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 12-27-2018 03:59 PM

Have a day from me.

rhl 12-27-2018 04:37 PM

Thank you Sola I have thought about taking a shower with a diaper on but never have.
This will be fun to do since I normally would have removed the diaper after the shower.
Thank you for the added day Angelica.
I really find that I like doing dares from ladies, they seem to be more thought out and doable.
I have even once gotten naked in a park at the request of a dare from a lady. But that is a different story

Sola the Ichinensei 12-27-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3523746)
Thank you Sola I have thought about taking a shower with a diaper on but never have.
This will be fun to do since I normally would have removed the diaper after the shower.
Thank you for the added day Angelica.
I really find that I like doing dares from ladies, they seem to be more thought out and doable.
I have even once gotten naked in a park at the request of a dare from a lady. But that is a different story

(Note: an immersion bath is not a shower. The idea is to actually fill the bathtub with water, it's just that you have to be inside wearing the diaper while the tub is filled)

rhl 12-30-2018 10:12 AM

Oh I do understand that, I simply was mentioning past thoughts. The thought of sitting in the tub with diapers, they might also be dirty sounds extreamly interesting and looking forward to this.

I'm also getting nervous that this may last longer than I would like and thinking of setting a hard limit of 3 months. Since I already did a 4 week, with a 2 well break follows by a 3 months, I think a hard limit should be 6 months.

However thinking of this as an limit gets me excited and as a diapered boy I am not allowed to please myself.

Victoria~ 12-30-2018 10:56 AM

One day more for you

rhl 01-01-2019 05:51 PM

Last night before bed I got padded up with plastic pants and went to bed.
Today I did a First Day Walk
Diapers and plastic pants with Don leggings and a home made fun Tutu. Hey this is a fun walk to break out the new year.
I don't know what exactly I looked like but having diapers on was nice when half way through the walk I could just let the pee go. Ok while in diapers I don't hold any pee back.
I'll try and do my bath tomorrow.

Diapered_prince 01-01-2019 08:37 PM

I am going to add 1 day to your time for the moment.

Fiona 01-05-2019 07:48 AM

+5 days, since you are going to do this public dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261316

But to make it more interesting wear a short skirt. ;-)

Diapered_prince 01-07-2019 10:51 PM

here is a low(ish) risk public dare
once every 10 days, go out at night to any area you want (busy or deserted) and take off your bottoms fully exposing your diaper. Walk around exposed like that for 1 minute per time you have done it (the first time is 1 minute, the second time is two minutes, etc)

This dare means that I add 5 days to your time. Have fun.

rhl 01-13-2019 05:59 PM

Oh I already failed to do the tub challenge partially since I discovered I lost the stopper, and partially since work got very busy. The diapers where nice, if I hadn't had then on I would have to go to the restroom for more than to change the diapers.

Fiona it sounds interesting and in the past I have done something smaller. Being that it is around 0C° could I prefer not wearing a skirt without leggings under them.

Prince this sounds exciting to do, but how many times do I go on the walk.

If I'm correct in now at a minimum of a month in diapers

BiRy 01-13-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3542876)
Oh I already failed to do the tub challenge partially since I discovered I lost the stopper, and partially since work got very busy. The diapers where nice, if I hadn't had then on I would have to go to the restroom for more than to change the diapers.

Fiona it sounds interesting and in the past I have done something smaller. Being that it is around 0C° could I prefer not wearing a skirt without leggings under them.

Prince this sounds exciting to do, but how many times do I go on the walk.

If I'm correct in now at a minimum of a month in diapers

Add 3 days to that month

Matt: 01-14-2019 12:42 AM

adding a day here................

rhl 01-20-2019 07:22 AM

I've done this twice now and since it was done at night it seemed to be not a problem..