getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   give me delicious dares to be thankful for 25F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355093)

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:24 PM

give me delicious dares to be thankful for 25F

Hello lovelies!

All alone and needing some sexy fun ;)

Although I’m on my period, I’m feeling so frisky, so i’ll Be heading to the shower soon to get wet and wild with your suggestions, and will give detailed reports!

I’ve got an array household objects and a couple toys (a waterproof vibe, butt plug, nip clips) at your creative disposal

And for a little extra info to get those delicious dares flowing:

I’m home alone, in my apt on the third floor, which has large windows facing a busy road, currently sitting in my pj bottoms and a bra, but that bra will probably go soon because these big bbs need some love (size 34GGG) I’m pretty adventurous and am down to try most anything at least once!

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:28 PM

Updated my signature <3

jml3030 11-21-2018 08:33 PM

I'd say you should be pretty aggressive with those clips. Keep them on whenever you can, but while you have them on, every fifteen minutes, take them off, rotate them 90 degrees, and put them back on. During the switch, grab a wooden spoon and get spanking!

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jml3030 (Post 3489882)
I'd say you should be pretty aggressive with those clips. Keep them on whenever you can, but while you have them on, every fifteen minutes, take them off, rotate them 90 degrees, and put them back on. During the switch, grab a wooden spoon and get spanking!

Aye aye — my poor nips are gonna get so big and sore! Just put them on for you, will report back in 15 min after the first turn!

Daring80 11-21-2018 08:40 PM

Those windows you mentioned could make great mirrors. Turn on all the lights in the room and use those windows check out how those clips look.

Will probably have to get right up by the windows to get a good view. I'd say 5 minutes would give you a good idea of how they look. Make sure and check out all angles.

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring80 (Post 3489886)
Those windows you mentioned could make great mirrors. Turn on all the lights in the room and use those windows check out how those clips look.

Will probably have to get right up by the windows to get a good view. I'd say 5 minutes would give you a good idea of how they look. Make sure and check out all angles.

You were right! They are good mirrors! I had to press up real close to them too just to make sure that was a reflection and not a sexy lady friend

And five minutes felt so long!

I don’t know if it was for me, but one car even honked! Just about time to switch the nip clips too...

jml3030 11-21-2018 08:50 PM

Well, a period isn't really an excuse to ignore your freezer. Why not make some pink ice? As a bonus, it could dull some of the regular pain, so you can focus your pain where we all want it.

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:52 PM

Time to flip those clips! Turned 90 degrees from hanging down to pointing to the sides. Nips starting to really feel it — they’re standing at attention now and much easier to reattach them!

Gave myself 5 hard spoon spanks through my pantries and pjs

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jml3030 (Post 3489889)
Well, a period isn't really an excuse to ignore your freezer. Why not make some pink ice? As a bonus, it could dull some of the regular pain, so you can focus your pain where we all want it.

Sounds like a plan haha how maybe cubes should I use? Do you want them inserted or on my clit?

jml3030 11-21-2018 08:54 PM

Two inserted, one on your clit. After it's melted, put a clothespin on your clit, if you have an extra one.

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jml3030 (Post 3489892)
Two inserted, one on your clit. After it's melted, put a clothespin on your clit, if you have an extra one.

Mmm so cold it almost burns — put two deep inside and one on my clit as instructed — melted kinda slow because they were the big cubes!

I don’t think I have a spare clip for my clit, but I will look around a bit!

The inside ones still feel like they haven’t melted entirely... and it’s about time for another nip clip rotation!

jml3030 11-21-2018 09:04 PM

Good, rotate as planned. If you don't have a clip, you can pinch it with your fingernails. Spanking isn't just for butts, is it? You have a lot of nice breast meat that's just begging to be tenderized. I'll ignore the pink puddle you're making on the floor.

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 09:05 PM

Just flipped the clips and my nips are so pink and puffy! So sensitive now... also I should have mentioned they’re the kind of clips that are attached! Good for tugging ;j

Gave myself 5 more hard spoon spanks just through my panties this time (lost the pjs haha)

sweetsubsara 11-21-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jml3030 (Post 3489896)
Good, rotate as planned. If you don't have a clip, you can pinch it with your fingernails. Spanking isn't just for butts, is it? You have a lot of nice breast meat that's just begging to be tenderized. I'll ignore the pink puddle you're making on the floor.

Absolutely! Five hard spanks on each boob just for you! Almost made the clips slip off haha

jml3030 11-21-2018 09:09 PM

You are beautiful, Sara, when you're in agony. Do your clips have a hole for string? If so, put something through there so that we can all tug on them. Let's also start talking about plugging your butt.