getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punish this undecipline girl (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354417)

Ballon tied 11-10-2018 07:21 PM

Punish this undecipline girl

I was suppose to study on diwali vacation but i m not able to concentare in study so pls encourage me to study n punish me hard..

batfinch 11-10-2018 10:40 PM

For the rest of the month its no sitting on a toilet seat

just.for.fun01 11-10-2018 10:44 PM

You can not have an orgasam until you have completed your studies and must edge when you first get up before you go to bed and when you take a break from your studying

Hope you enjoy

JulianL 11-11-2018 12:34 AM

Rules for Studying:

You must wear a (preferably short) skirt without any panties underneath. You will sit with your legs shoulder width apart, exposing your bare pussy.

Every fifteen minutes you are allowed to reach down and edge (but no cumming!) in your chair.

Whenever you notice that you've gotten distracted you must kneel on the floor and slap your outstretched non-writing palm hard with a ruler five times.

Every time you earn a palm-slapping you must put one tally mark on a piece of paper.

When you're done studying, count the tally marks.
- 0-2 marks: You are allowed to cum
- 3-5 marks: This is how many days you must go without cumming
- 6 or more: You will go a week without cumming. As a reminder to do better, you multiply the tally marks by two and bend over your bed, lift your skirt, and spank your bare bottom with the ruler.

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3481129)
For the rest of the month its no sitting on a toilet seat

Thank u sir I will definitely follow

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3481130)
You can not have an orgasam until you have completed your studies and must edge when you first get up before you go to bed and when you take a break from your studying

Hope you enjoy

Thank you very much how many days

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulianL (Post 3481169)
Rules for Studying:

You must wear a (preferably short) skirt without any panties underneath. You will sit with your legs shoulder width apart, exposing your bare pussy.

Every fifteen minutes you are allowed to reach down and edge (but no cumming!) in your chair.

Whenever you notice that you've gotten distracted you must kneel on the floor and slap your outstretched non-writing palm hard with a ruler five times.

Every time you earn a palm-slapping you must put one tally mark on a piece of paper.

When you're done studying, count the tally marks.
- 0-2 marks: You are allowed to cum
- 3-5 marks: This is how many days you must go without cumming
- 6 or more: You will go a week without cumming. As a reminder to do better, you multiply the tally marks by two and bend over your bed, lift your skirt, and spank your bare bottom with the ruler.

Yes I will start from now n report u back but how many days I have to follow this rule

traianmad 11-11-2018 03:09 AM

You must be barefoot as much as you can

hoemaster 11-11-2018 05:57 AM

you may only go to the beach topless until done

JulianL 11-11-2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballon tied (Post 3481239)
Yes I will start from now n report u back but how many days I have to follow this rule

A week, though if you like this dare you can keep doing it until your exams.

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traianmad (Post 3481254)
You must be barefoot as much as you can

Yes I will try my best

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoemaster (Post 3481357)
you may only go to the beach topless until done

Yes I will but always

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulianL (Post 3481376)
A week, though if you like this dare you can keep doing it until your exams.

Yes I m starting to do this now

mafiaka 11-11-2018 06:55 AM

What are you studying ? Maybe we should put you on a regime in which you are tested regularly and punished if you fail (meaning less than 3/4 of the questions correct).

Ballon tied 11-11-2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 3481385)
What are you studying ? Maybe we should put you on a regime in which you are tested regularly and punished if you fail (meaning less than 3/4 of the questions correct).

Right now I m studying current affairs