getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Newbie initiation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354027)

Camiliaa 11-04-2018 09:49 PM

Newbie initiation

Hi everyone:) I am relatively new here and I though I could maybe be initiated? :$

I want to explore exhibitionism but not to a difficult extent please:)

Can you guys help me with tasks?:)

Camiliaa xx

dao_of_penguin 11-04-2018 10:13 PM

How about this- start off the day wearing a long button up t-shirt (long enough to just barely cover ass), panties, shorts and bra. Remove one piece of clothing every hour until you're just in your shirt (and panties if just shirt is pushing it too far). Then, unbutton one button on the shirt every hour until you go home.

siliconavatar 11-04-2018 10:23 PM

You could try posting pics somewhere anonymous online (temporarily.exposed etc) or try printing out some pics and leaving them places that they'll be found by people you know (just don't make the pics too identifiable).

If you prefer less evidence then you could get naked in front of your webcam, turn on omegle and put on a blindfold so you never know if someones watching.

You could also try some real exhibitionism by a window in you home. 'Forget' to close your curtains and try on a variety of outfits as if you were getting ready to go out. Getting down to your undies in between each one so anyone watching gets a good look. If you do it at night with the lights on you won't even be able to see if anyone is watching.

If you want really daring, you could go out for a walk somewhere taking along a padlock and the key. Make sure you are wearing jeans (with belt loops). Now head to a fence somewhere reasonably secluded and leave the key somewhere (you could hang it on the fence) so it doesn't get lost. Now walk some distance along the fence (the further you go the more daring). Then use the padlock to attach you trousers to the fence. You now have to take of your trousers and expose yourself for at least long enough to fetch the key.

Hope some of these ideas work for you.

Qwertyasdfgh391 11-04-2018 10:34 PM

Here’s a. Outlet of ideas.
1. Wearing a short skirt nonpanties, head to a place with glass elevators, escalators and/or mezzanine floors where you could be seen from below.

2. When you’re out, take off your panties and use them as a hair tie.

Switch528 11-04-2018 10:50 PM

Here is a semi public edging task. Pick a fast food restaurant and go through the drive through. From the time you get in line, to the time you get your food you have that long to edge. No touching yourself before you get in line, it has to be a cold start.

If you fail, you have to post in 3 person above threads and complete the tasks assigned.

Dior 11-04-2018 11:33 PM

Since you wrote you wanted to try it out, three subtle suggestions came to my mind.
1. Wear something that shows the classic side boob
2. Wear a blouse and try to give people a good cleavage view when bending over
3. Depends on the store - wearing a tight shirt, go braless into the cold section of a supermarket, the effect should become visible soon :cool:

Camiliaa 11-04-2018 11:48 PM

Aww thank you guys these seem like a lot of fun!! Ill try them out as soon as possible and then report back here!:)

lolo9 11-05-2018 10:09 AM

u could change your clothes with open windows

Cstelle 11-05-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camiliaa (Post 3476310)
Hi everyone:) I am relatively new here and I though I could maybe be initiated? :$

I want to explore exhibitionism but not to a difficult extent please:)

Hey there - and "welcome!" and all the other friendly noises! ;)

A nice way to dip your toe into Naughtiness might be to participate in the Exposure Raffle game. Check this link! :)

Camiliaa 11-05-2018 12:29 PM

dao the penguine I have completed your dare!!:)

This was a difficult one to start with! I actually must admit I couldnt do it exactly like you asked. I was at school today so the end of your task was too much for me.
However I did wear some small shorts that goes below my butt cheeks, panties,a braw and a long buttoned up shirt. I didnot have a buttoned up t-shirt long enouph yo cover my cheaks.
After an hour, I took my shorts off. I felt soooo not comfortable moving by fear that my shirt would move up. When sitting on my chair, I was sat on my long shirt but sometimes when I moved I was feeling the cold material directly on my skin. I then removed my braw so besides my shoes, I was pretty much dressed like I would when I am at home... Then after 3 hours I unbuttoned the first button of my shirt, an hour later the second.

Its a good thing my classe was only 4 hours cause I was embarresed and uncomfortbale and I dont think I would have went further. When I walked back home, I could feel every possible breezes of wind.

Honestly, during the dare I didnt enjoy it cause it was stressfull. But when I think back on it it was an exciting task!!:)

sadist87 11-05-2018 12:31 PM

I sent you a message on kik

mafiaka 11-05-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camiliaa (Post 3476755)
dao the penguine I have completed your dare!!:)

This was a difficult one to start with! I actually must admit I couldnt do it exactly like you asked. I was at school today so the end of your task was too much for me.

Personally, I think that this is far more courageous than a lot of other people here (and far more believable). Congratulations!

Camiliaa 11-05-2018 12:51 PM

siliconavatar and solo9 I proceeded to your demands:)

I did try a variety of outfits in front of my window but my window is not that big so I still felt relatively not too much exposed. Because I am up a few floors I dont think that some people saw me... or maybe they did will I was changing clothes but I did not noticed any.

Because it was not to hard I could be excited and not to stressed about it when doing it. It didnot push me but I liked it:)

MsterG 11-05-2018 01:00 PM

Dice dare

Can you do a daily dice dare.

Roll 1 yes to wearing panties or a thong, if roll any other number no underwear.
Roll an odd number first, to pick a thong, if even panties
Roll 1 or 2 a skirt or dress, 3 for some type of pants or jeans, 4 for shorts.
Roll even numbers to see if you do not wear a bra or socks, if roll an odd number can wear both.

Please report back if can do this.

James_T 11-05-2018 01:33 PM

Newbie Initiation

I have one for you 😏
Next time you have a volleyball game or practice, you are to wear either a thong or no panties at all (your choice) instead of your compression shorts.
Please report back when it has been completed please!