getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Guys.....Most public hand/blowjob? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352765)

andrew_b 10-16-2018 04:44 PM

Guys.....Most public hand/blowjob?

Where is the most public place you've got either a handjob or blowjob?

What were you wearing at the time?

Bloxo 10-16-2018 04:49 PM

For me, this was a few years ago.

Meeting a girl from plentyoffish, we'd been on a couple of dates before, we went to this pub called the White Hart and had a few drinks there...now there is a churchyard across the road from this pub...so we went and got a little...well sacrilegious and fooled around in a Graveyard, people only about 10/15 metres from where we were being naughty...

awolonline 10-16-2018 06:58 PM

at a dance party once - but only got it pulled out and jerked to play with not cum

would love to do get blown or jerked off in public

throwaway123 10-16-2018 08:37 PM

On a side road, on the outskirts of town. We were probably about 100' from the highway with cars driving by. I received a blow job from a girl I was fooling around with.

andrew_b 10-17-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 3458005)
For me, this was a few years ago.

Meeting a girl from plentyoffish, we'd been on a couple of dates before, we went to this pub called the White Hart and had a few drinks there...now there is a churchyard across the road from this pub...so we went and got a little...well sacrilegious and fooled around in a Graveyard, people only about 10/15 metres from where we were being naughty...

Oh wow, very daring. I like it

andrew_b 10-17-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awolonline (Post 3458082)
at a dance party once - but only got it pulled out and jerked to play with not cum

would love to do get blown or jerked off in public

Oh wow, how old were you at the time?

andrew_b 10-17-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throwaway123 (Post 3458158)
On a side road, on the outskirts of town. We were probably about 100' from the highway with cars driving by. I received a blow job from a girl I was fooling around with.

Nice, sounds fun

NewToBeASub 10-17-2018 01:05 AM

Wow... the memories...

Exactly... You've stirred up some memoires on me :D

So, since I was 17 or so and got together with this girl I've been with for 6 years and a half, and after that when I got a new girl and I'm with her for 2 years tomorrow (set alarm clock! ^^), I've had plenty of public handjobs and blowjobs. I'll make it in a list ^^

Car: while driving handjobs and blowjobs, also sex while parked on a parking lot at night, people walking and drving by.

Cinema: Only handjobs and blowjobs and well she got some rubbing herself, most daring was when people were sitting just 2 seats away from us :3

Parks: Multiple times handjobs and blowjobs, people going by, once we were caught in a doggy style at night by a runner (who runs at night?! ^^) and she actually went slower for few seconds as she passed us by xD

Grass field in a forest next to the forest road: Well we had a picnic, things got hot and heavy and we fucked as we listened people going by around 10 meters away ^^

Pool: Inside pool, we call it Thermal pools or something like that, had blowjobs and handjobs inside, didnt cum of course, and couple of months
ago had sex in one such place in the water as people were swimming by :3

Changing rooms: Small cabins where you change your clothes in this thermal pools, had sex, handjobs, blowjobs.

By the road: Easy, park the car go out, had handjobs, blowjobs and sex by the car or in the near proximity but still very near the road. Last year had sex at this view area, next to the road, cars were going by and we had amazing sex with spectacular view at night :3

At friends house: Well we were at her female friends house, and her boyfriend and her brother and his friend were there. After some board games us four started watching some movie or something like that, brother and his friend were in the kitchen (no walls let me tell you) and we started fooling around, in the end the girls boyfriend got a handjob and a blowjob, I had both and sex ^^

Public toilets: Uf many times. Dirty, but good for quickies :3

That is it I think ^^ Had quite some fun with these two girls, still do with the latter one ^^

Hope this is a satisfying answer to the truth question ^^

andrew_b 10-17-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewToBeASub (Post 3458315)
Exactly... You've stirred up some memoires on me :D

So, since I was 17 or so and got together with this girl I've been with for 6 years and a half, and after that when I got a new girl and I'm with her for 2 years tomorrow (set alarm clock! ^^), I've had plenty of public handjobs and blowjobs. I'll make it in a list ^^

Car: while driving handjobs and blowjobs, also sex while parked on a parking lot at night, people walking and drving by.

Cinema: Only handjobs and blowjobs and well she got some rubbing herself, most daring was when people were sitting just 2 seats away from us :3

Parks: Multiple times handjobs and blowjobs, people going by, once we were caught in a doggy style at night by a runner (who runs at night?! ^^) and she actually went slower for few seconds as she passed us by xD

Grass field in a forest next to the forest road: Well we had a picnic, things got hot and heavy and we fucked as we listened people going by around 10 meters away ^^

Pool: Inside pool, we call it Thermal pools or something like that, had blowjobs and handjobs inside, didnt cum of course, and couple of months
ago had sex in one such place in the water as people were swimming by :3

Changing rooms: Small cabins where you change your clothes in this thermal pools, had sex, handjobs, blowjobs.

By the road: Easy, park the car go out, had handjobs, blowjobs and sex by the car or in the near proximity but still very near the road. Last year had sex at this view area, next to the road, cars were going by and we had amazing sex with spectacular view at night :3

At friends house: Well we were at her female friends house, and her boyfriend and her brother and his friend were there. After some board games us four started watching some movie or something like that, brother and his friend were in the kitchen (no walls let me tell you) and we started fooling around, in the end the girls boyfriend got a handjob and a blowjob, I had both and sex ^^

Public toilets: Uf many times. Dirty, but good for quickies :3

That is it I think ^^ Had quite some fun with these two girls, still do with the latter one ^^

Hope this is a satisfying answer to the truth question ^^

That is certainly a good mix of places, where you naked for any of these?

NewToBeASub 10-17-2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3458326)
That is certainly a good mix of places, where you naked for any of these?

The changing cabins, at that picnic on the field... in the car as well. Everything else, there was some clothing at least.

andrew_b 10-17-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewToBeASub (Post 3458334)
The changing cabins, at that picnic on the field... in the car as well. Everything else, there was some clothing at least.

Nice, sounds like you two have a lot of fun

NewToBeASub 10-17-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3458339)
Nice, sounds like you two have a lot of fun

Thank you :3 we do :3

rhode64 10-17-2018 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3457998)
Where is the most public place you've got either a handjob or blowjob?

What were you wearing at the time?

I had several really public handjobs and blowjobs and 2 that spring to mind was in a park by 2 total strangers and sat on a bench on our seafront on a sunday morning both times I was watched by several people and both times I was totally naked .

andrew_b 10-19-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3458388)
I had several really public handjobs and blowjobs and 2 that spring to mind was in a park by 2 total strangers and sat on a bench on our seafront on a sunday morning both times I was watched by several people and both times I was totally naked .

Oh wow, that must have been pretty wild

Maleslut92 10-19-2018 11:00 AM

Driving down the road on a busy interstate. I was dressed except for my cock was pulled out above waistband of shorts with wife coving it with her face as she gave me the blowjob. I didn’t cum but we found a quiet place to get off of the road and have sex by pulling down my pants and hers as well.