getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gaming Strip Wager? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352228)

andrew_b 10-08-2018 09:31 AM

Gaming Strip Wager?

Do you ever play games either with friends or people online with a strip element to it?

Bloxo 10-08-2018 09:36 AM

I started doing this around the age of 18, there used to be a game online, WSP - web strip poker, had a lot of fun on there before it vanished sadly.

Play the odd game with friends on here, more battleship normally, but these days prefer to add kinky forfeits along with stripping, makes sense since you don't really find many players willing to share pics haha, makes for a lot of fun and you get instant reports hehe

andrew_b 10-08-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 3448738)
I started doing this around the age of 18, there used to be a game online, WSP - web strip poker, had a lot of fun on there before it vanished sadly.

Play the odd game with friends on here, more battleship normally, but these days prefer to add kinky forfeits along with stripping, makes sense since you don't really find many players willing to share pics haha, makes for a lot of fun and you get instant reports hehe

Yes WSP did used to be fun alright

It's good that you've found ways to still have fun with it though.

sexysoni 10-08-2018 11:16 AM

Yes alot i played strip pool with friends and strangers. Some stripping bets, for online battleship it always a fun to play strip games hehe...

andrew_b 10-08-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexysoni (Post 3448810)
Yes alot i played strip pool with friends and strangers. Some stripping bets, for online battleship it always a fun to play strip games hehe...

Oh very nice, that sounds fun

sexysoni 10-08-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3448813)
Oh very nice, that sounds fun

Yeah it was and Everytime I play strip games i love it

NaughtyAudrey 10-08-2018 01:46 PM

I've played strip poker, beer pong, pool and basketball before. I've also played the battlestrip game on here a couple of times.

andrew_b 10-08-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyAudrey (Post 3448911)
I've played strip poker, beer pong, pool and basketball before. I've also played the battlestrip game on here a couple of times.

It sounds like you've had a lot of fun

Scrap 10-08-2018 08:10 PM

As often as I can manage it, yes. My "unadvertised" goal is always to be the first- and only, if I can manage it- one naked, and having to do other "forfeits" for continued losses.

andrew_b 10-08-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 3449258)
As often as I can manage it, yes. My "unadvertised" goal is always to be the first- and only, if I can manage it- one naked, and having to do other "forfeits" for continued losses.

Yes I would be the very same

AmethystJasmine 05-07-2019 07:03 PM

strip beer pong, pool, basketball, twister, soccer and a few others yes lol

andrew_b 07-16-2019 03:22 PM

Still curious who else does this

webcamplayer 07-16-2019 04:59 PM

I think it's more difficult these days. MSN was ideal for playing strip and dare games online. There were numerous games that could be played within the actual app itself, and that really helped. And some of them were ideal lengths for strip/forfeit play. There was a poker based one, I remember, and the battleships on there was more tactical than the hope-for-the-best one we use now. Skype is fine for the webcam point of view, but having two or three things open at the same time isn't as straightforward, although there are ways to around it. Normally if I play now, I open up triviaplaza's website and copy and paste quiz questions into the chat. Another option is to play Hangman in the chat too. But I find players are harder to find now, too. Or is that just because I've hit middle age?!

andrew_b 07-17-2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webcamplayer (Post 3728367)
I think it's more difficult these days. MSN was ideal for playing strip and dare games online. There were numerous games that could be played within the actual app itself, and that really helped. And some of them were ideal lengths for strip/forfeit play. There was a poker based one, I remember, and the battleships on there was more tactical than the hope-for-the-best one we use now. Skype is fine for the webcam point of view, but having two or three things open at the same time isn't as straightforward, although there are ways to around it. Normally if I play now, I open up triviaplaza's website and copy and paste quiz questions into the chat. Another option is to play Hangman in the chat too. But I find players are harder to find now, too. Or is that just because I've hit middle age?!

Well I don't play myself anymore but as far as I'm aware it is harder to find people

You can use a site called wireclub if you can convince someone to make an account

Once you're friends can play wordy in the chat for strip games

Although not many members on there would be up for that

rhode64 07-17-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3448730)
Do you ever play games either with friends or people online with a strip element to it?

We used to play strip games alot with friends but as we have got older it has become more and more difficult to find people who are willing to play . It seems the older we get the more prudish , (dont know if thats the right word but you know what I mean )that people get .