getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude for Educational purposes? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351134)

andrew_b 09-22-2018 06:46 AM

Nude for Educational purposes?

Would you get nude for a class of people to maybe help with a medical, art or sex ed class?

I know the latter wouldn't happen in this kind of world but still it'd be interesting. Although considering how early kids learn about sex these days maybe it'd be better to educate them in this way.

Switch528 09-22-2018 09:00 AM

I would not want to do it on my own accord, but if I was locked in chastity long enough and that was tasked to me in order to earn release I can see being able to push myself to do it.

andrew_b 09-22-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch528 (Post 3433941)
I would not want to do it on my own accord, but if I was locked in chastity long enough and that was tasked to me in order to earn release I can see being able to push myself to do it.

Sounds like a pretty legit reason to do it

LessAwful 09-22-2018 09:36 AM

If it was a medical or art class, sure. As long as I know no one there, it's a very professional context, no reason to be scared or ashamed.

andrew_b 09-22-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LessAwful (Post 3433984)
If it was a medical or art class, sure. As long as I know no one there, it's a very professional context, no reason to be scared or ashamed.

Well chances are people aren't going to know you but that is the risk you'd take

Matt: 09-22-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3433834)
Would you get nude for a class of people to maybe help with a medical, art or sex ed class?

I know the latter wouldn't happen in this kind of world but still it'd be interesting. Although considering how early kids learn about sex these days maybe it'd be better to educate them in this way.

Sure, I'd be happy to do any of them. (Last one only if over 18/21 though....)

andrew_b 09-22-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3434003)
Sure, I'd be happy to do any of them.

Oh but you haven't so far?

Matt: 09-22-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3434006)
Oh but you haven't so far?

no, I've not had the opportunity.

andrew_b 09-22-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3434008)
no, I've not had the opportunity.

There is always life modelling

rhode64 09-22-2018 03:06 PM

nude

Quote:

Yes I have when I was at boarding school they could not find models for O and A level art so we were made to take turns to model for the class.

naked_lego 09-22-2018 05:09 PM

I think I would

I would like to think I would volunteer to be a live model. It is kinda nerve-racking. I guess a way around the someone might know you is to signup when out of town.
Actually, I have thought of posting my personal stock photos for others to use as a reference. Even though there are some really great stock posers out there it never hurts to add another type of body to the bunch. The ones I take are usually nude so I can really see the body. Sometimes I'm clothed when I have the very clothes I will be drawing.

-misti 09-22-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

This might sound a bit of an odd answer, but... I certainly wouldn't do it for a medical class. The other two, sure! I haven't tried art modelling but used to model for friends photos in the past.

ManiacBen 09-23-2018 01:18 AM

IŽd do anything for science!

Kinky Lilly 09-23-2018 03:18 AM

Quote:

Sure i would, it would be fun

Marek 09-23-2018 04:22 AM

I all ready did. I was posing for art group, and I will do it again if the opportunity come.