getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thank you Butterfly (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350869)

LitDarkness 09-17-2018 08:13 PM

Thank you Butterfly

So, this is a thread to show Butterfly that she is very appreciated around here (as are the other mods but, this isn't about them).

What you do is name something she did here that you are thankful for, for example,

1.Thank you for keeping the forum clean.

2.Thank you, Butterfly, for the wonderful blogs you post.

3.Thank you Butterfly for trying to promote/promoting more activity.

This is not a complaint thread, do not use it as one.

And as for the other mods reading this, you are appreciated too, I just wanted to focus on Butterfly at the moment.

Joan Sky 09-18-2018 06:55 AM

Thank you Butterfly for making me smile when I see the pics of your adorable stuffies, for bringing questions up politely, and for being comfortable and easy to talk to at times :)

KittenLicks 09-18-2018 07:18 AM

Yay, Butterfly appreciation time! :D

Thanks Butterfly for teaching me how to little-swear. :3 You big asparagus head!

Joan Sky 09-18-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3430226)
Yay, Butterfly appreciation time! :D

Thanks Butterfly for teaching me how to little-swear. :3 You big asparagus head!

Aww... you're so adorable <3

You just reminded me when my Mom's friend used to talk to me like that when she babysat my little brother and I a few times at her house on the beach.

"Spaghetti head, pickle nose, fish face, bear claws, baboon butt!"..Lol

Also reminds me of the movie Hook when Rufio and Peter go at it during dinner :)

Thank you Butterfly for teaching KittenLicks who reminded me :)

Happy Me 09-18-2018 11:14 AM

Butterfly, I really appreciate all you put into this site to keep people active and engaged, and how dedicated you are to trying to make sure there is always something going on!

Wolf007 09-19-2018 07:50 AM

Thanks Butterfly, for leaving a trail of rainbow-coloured happiness everywhere you pass by!

I figure it comes out of your wings while flying around...;)

Pariahterror 09-19-2018 08:29 AM

Thank you Butterfly for organizing the dare of the month thread. It has had a great postive ipact on me.

https://fyf.tac-cdn.net/images/produ.../BF52-11KM.jpg

eevee.velvet 09-20-2018 12:49 AM

I love that you have made the monthly competitions accessible to everyone, and that you work hard even when you were on vacation to keep them like that. I also appreciate the writing competitions that you created they are a blast, always giving me a laugh (even when it is just at the topic).

Foxy Rose 09-20-2018 11:03 AM

Thank you Butterfly, for simply being you.
I love you and you always make me feel better <3

Bloxo 09-20-2018 11:31 AM

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blogs, and helping to make me feel at home on this site :)

Continue the good work!

Jaro 09-20-2018 08:55 PM

Thank you for being such a great friend and always around.
I have learned so much from you and I have seen how much others have learned from you.

Never leave!

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-00023...9-t500x500.jpg

Ferbite 09-22-2018 11:13 AM

I am not an extremely old user but I have seen so many posts while surfing and yes, I want to say too :)

THANK YOU BUTTERFLY!
- For all the cool ideas.
- Helping out whenever there's a crisis.
- Awesome Bookclub idea! and Event!
- So so so many activities :)

and most importantly, for being your lovely, understanding and kind self :)

Thank You! You are awesome!

Consensus 09-22-2018 11:46 AM

Thank you Butterfly for your tireless work in keeping things ticking over, for creating so many ways to get involved and for stoking the warming fires of community so much that even I get involved from time to time.

You have created a vibrant core of this site in the years that I have been here and seem to bring joy wherever you go. It is clear, to me at least, that you have a lot of heart.

Also, the times I've been an idiot, you have never been anything less than helpful in helping me clear up the messes I've made. It is much appreciated!

Joan Sky 09-29-2018 09:13 PM

Thank you Butterfly for your resilience, good intentions, and communication with others during the hard times, when sometimes you might want to just do the opposite.

Thanks for showing strength during your low points and not closing your heart, but allowing us to lend you our strength and hearts as well.

Take good care *hug*

~Joanna

Happy Me 09-30-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan Sky (Post 3440615)
Thank you Butterfly for your resilience, good intentions, and communication with others during the hard times, when sometimes you might want to just do the opposite.

Thanks for showing strength during your low points and not closing your heart, but allowing us to lend you our strength and hearts as well.

Take good care *hug*

~Joanna

Ditto. I was gonna say basically that.