getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bulging belly challenge. Share your number (Enema inflation) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350435)

LMBlue 09-11-2018 11:31 AM

Bulging belly challenge. Share your number (Enema inflation)

Simple, but hopefully fun. First you measure your belly using a tape measure (over the belly button), then give yourself an enema by your preferred method. Now measure yourself again in the exact same place, and count the difference.

How much did you get your belly to bulge? Now I dare you to comment the number, and we can see who can inflate their belly the most.

John M 09-14-2018 08:27 PM

This seems interesting so i will bump it and see if anyone has a number

KittenLicks 10-05-2018 02:31 AM

What, still nobody to try this? Cowards and scoundrels all of you!

Seeing as getdare is full of scaredy cats (or people that don't have tape measures) I have no choice but to give this a go:

Results

Before: 78cm = ~31 inches
After: 85cm = ~33.5 inches

In related news, have you ever tried operating a tape measure while desperately struggling not to release an enema? Definitely not my proudest moment. :p It took two tries, because the first time I accidentally used the inches and got the result that taking an enema had actually shrunk my stomach by 50cm. :rolleyes:

Butterfly's Prisoner 10-05-2018 02:45 AM

Damn, I hadn't seen this thread. I guess I'll need to get some measuring tape soon (I've only got the rigid ones that you use for furniture and the like).

I'll make sure to take one and let you know. Incidentally, how much volume did you take in? The most I've been able to do yet was 2 litres of water and I couldn't hold them in for very long. :p

KittenLicks 10-05-2018 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piopio1949 (Post 3445733)
Damn, I hadn't seen this thread. I guess I'll need to get some measuring tape soon (I've only got the rigid ones that you use for furniture and the like).

I'll make sure to take one and let you know. Incidentally, how much volume did you take in? The most I've been able to do yet was 2 litres of water and I couldn't hold them in for very long. :p

Around a litre of just water, I think, and no, I did not hold it for very long at all. :p I was fumbling with the tape in front of the toilet. xD

And yes, give it a go! <3 This thread is a pretty fun idea, and it sucks that it didn't get any traction.

WILLL 10-05-2018 03:05 AM

Watch out people, this can be dangerous if you push yourself too far.

KittenLicks 10-05-2018 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLL (Post 3445740)
Watch out people, this can be dangerous if you push yourself too far.

For sure. Always know your limits when doing enemas. I'm very much not encouraging anyone to 'compete' with me or try to beat my number, even if that was implied in the OP. This is just a fun thing to see how much bellies actually inflate with enemas, please, nobody push yourself past what you're comfortable with. <3

Butterfly's Prisoner 10-05-2018 03:15 AM

Generally there's no issue with taking enemas unless you put in something stupid such as alcoholic beverages and/or you insert the liquid WAY too fast. As long as you use water (ideally with some salt to prevent absorption of minerals due to osmosis) and you take it in slowly, there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever.

So don't worry, enemas are safe as long as you don't go crazy. On top of that, the general PSA applies: if something feels uncomfortable or painful, you know you need to stop.

wowman 12-09-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMBlue (Post 3422636)
Simple, but hopefully fun. First you measure your belly using a tape measure (over the belly button), then give yourself an enema by your preferred method. Now measure yourself again in the exact same place, and count the difference.

How much did you get your belly to bulge? Now I dare you to comment the number, and we can see who can inflate their belly the most.

I challenge you!