getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Craziest sex fantasy u have done in a theater (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343175)

Getnakednow 06-09-2018 06:41 AM

Craziest sex fantasy u have done in a theater

I wanna hear all the sex stories of a theater. Think about it. It’s dark, and everyone’s distracted perfect opportunity for sex, blowjobs, or just getting naked.

tcitycity 06-10-2018 04:57 AM

wildest

Ive done a few theatre deals ..
In all cases it was a outoftown place and a place to easily get out relatively unseen. and always in the furtherest to to back as possibly.

1. Thresome:
A then GF (later wife) and another girl. We started off just being kissing and feeling up.. but it got hotter.. eventually we were all nude and I was getting bj's from both.. Eventually the two girls were doing each other with me fucking either one. It was mostly very quiet..we knew noise would bring attention. Btw, my wife was wearing bodypaint only at one point and by the time we were done her paint was coming off. Per that we exited out one of the side doors to escape quickly. By the time we got to the car wife was totally nude. And we ended up having sex twice more before getting home to do it again.

2. With this wife & I.. we were wearing very little.
I was wearing only very lose shorts and a lose tshirt.
Wife was wearing only one of my very big tshirts (nothing else).
We had very good sex during this movie...
But the difference is we eventually noticed two girls who actually was watching us. During movie they came over and were watching us doing stuff.
They somewhat joined in... but the fun here was we invited them to come to our home.. and wife had her first foursome... .I have fun with what became a orgy.. The other girls were in fact lesbians. Wife being Bi will do it with whoever she can.
When we left it was raining... so my wife took tshirt off and was nude and giving me a handjob on the way home.

3. Actually there are others .. but not much different than above.

Getnakednow 06-11-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 3313114)
Ive done a few theatre deals ..
In all cases it was a outoftown place and a place to easily get out relatively unseen. and always in the furtherest to to back as possibly.

1. Thresome:
A then GF (later wife) and another girl. We started off just being kissing and feeling up.. but it got hotter.. eventually we were all nude and I was getting bj's from both.. Eventually the two girls were doing each other with me fucking either one. It was mostly very quiet..we knew noise would bring attention. Btw, my wife was wearing bodypaint only at one point and by the time we were done her paint was coming off. Per that we exited out one of the side doors to escape quickly. By the time we got to the car wife was totally nude. And we ended up having sex twice more before getting home to do it again.

2. With this wife & I.. we were wearing very little.
I was wearing only very lose shorts and a lose tshirt.
Wife was wearing only one of my very big tshirts (nothing else).
We had very good sex during this movie...
But the difference is we eventually noticed two girls who actually was watching us. During movie they came over and were watching us doing stuff.
They somewhat joined in... but the fun here was we invited them to come to our home.. and wife had her first foursome... .I have fun with what became a orgy.. The other girls were in fact lesbians. Wife being Bi will do it with whoever she can.
When we left it was raining... so my wife took tshirt off and was nude and giving me a handjob on the way home.

3. Actually there are others .. but not much different than above.

Keep hem gumming!!! *littel pun. Tell more. Loving them. Ever got caught? Ever lose some clothes?

tcitycity 06-11-2018 12:30 PM

never yet

never yet..

what we have been caught on..
Me: streaking when younger -backwhen i streaked a lot.
The getting caught usually was good too as it often resulted in sexual action.

Wife: Caught twice by same guy when she lived in a apt complex..
Both times it resulted in sex.

Another was a time we (wife&I) we took our renter (a shemale) to a movie we wanted to see.
We ended up having thresome during the movie.. this included both girls wearing virtually nothing. The came in with normal cloths (tshirt,shorts and etc).. they left with only tshirt each.
Definately was fun for me.

rhode64 06-12-2018 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getnakednow (Post 3312133)
I wanna hear all the sex stories of a theater. Think about it. It’s dark, and everyone’s distracted perfect opportunity for sex, blowjobs, or just getting naked.

In the past I have been totally naked and had sex in the back of a cinema was many years ago now when I was young and crazy or crazier than I am now .

Getnakednow 06-25-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3315428)
In the past I have been totally naked and had sex in the back of a cinema was many years ago now when I was young and crazy or crazier than I am now .

That’s so unreal! I’ve wished to get fully naked in a theatre. Any females had to do a dare in a theater? Males? How long? Did you start when the movie started? During the previews? When did you get dressed?