getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The Guessing Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341480)

IceMaiden 05-19-2018 04:29 PM

The Guessing Game

Starting today for the next week I will be writing one word on a random part of my body (Word and location chosen by AM.) each day. Your job is to try and guess the word and place. You get 6 guesses per 24 hours, one guess per post and no consecutive posting. In order for the location to be counted as right, you have to be specific. "Boobs" wont count as a right answer if the word is written on my left boob. (There are only so many body parts, so be more specific in your guesses.)

For every guess posted (Right or wrong) I will do one of the following penalties

~10 thrusts with dildo in pussy
~10 thrusts with dildo to my ass
~10 deep throat thrusts
~50 minutes plugged
~100 boob spanks

Please specify in your post(s) which you would like me to do for your guess. If you don't specify AM will choose instead. If I choose to I can complete the penalties as they come in or I can wait until the thread closes before beginning them.

If someone guesses either word or location correctly, I get double the penalty for that guess. If someone guesses both word and location I get 4x the penalty for that post and will also post a picture of the word to my KinkTalk album.

We are considering the next toy we buy to be panties with a vibe and/or dildo attached to them. If we go ahead with that each guess will add 5 minutes of wearing them when I have them. I will do as much as I can in one sitting unless the number gets extremely high and then I will have break times for bathroom, cleaning, personal life etc, but will still aim to complete as much as I can in each session. If we choose a different toy, we will tie in the time to that toy instead.

If no one guesses correctly 100% by the end of each day, before I go to bed I will post the word and location that were used that day. The thread will remain open until Sunday 27th May 10pm UK time.

*Depending on how active the thread is, we may increase the penalty amounts.

mellomy 05-19-2018 04:32 PM

I'm guessing IceMaiden on left boob.

1 deepthroat thrust.

Lightze 05-19-2018 04:35 PM

Hmmmm!
I'm gonna guess tummy 'Abusivemaster'

~5 minutes plugged!

=^-^=

mellomy 05-19-2018 04:36 PM

I'm guessing 'getdare' on right boob.

1 more deepthroat thrust.

Switch413 05-19-2018 04:39 PM

Spanking on your left was cheek and go ahead and Fuck it too

Jaro 05-19-2018 08:42 PM

"Spank Me", on your right butt cheek Goddess.

In the off chance I get this right dildo in your ass Miss.

IceMaiden 05-20-2018 03:36 AM

All wrong so far. :)

taffita 05-20-2018 03:48 AM

one deepthroat thrust from me

'Spank me' on left cheek

batfinch 05-20-2018 05:37 AM

In Here over your two buttocks

MarvHarvey 05-20-2018 06:13 AM

Frosty
Written on your left thigh
1 pussy thrust

AbusiveMaster 05-20-2018 08:21 AM

Somebody, somewhere, got something right. I wont say whether it was the word or the location, but there has been a double penalty added. Well done.

For those of you who can see this, the location is left thigh.

IceMaiden 05-20-2018 02:22 PM

Today's word and location were:

Cumdump on left inner thigh.

Current Penalties (One doubled due to guessed location, one chosen by AM as not specified by poster):

3 deepthroat thrusts
5 minutes plugged
3 anal thrusts
2 pussy thrusts.

You can guess for tomorrow's now.

AbusiveMaster 05-21-2018 04:02 AM

This thread is a little quieter than I thought it would be. As such I am now changing the penalties for guesses. Every penalty is multiplied by 10. Do keep guessing, I am waiting to post pictures on kinktalk to embarass my little Icy

If you guess slut on right boob, you will win.

MarvHarvey 05-21-2018 05:54 AM

Left breast - "owned"

Pussy thrusts please

lola.fox 05-21-2018 06:20 AM

left collarbone - slut. ;)

spanks please!